Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Married Couple

Bought And Paid For

My father, Josh Carter, came to American in 1869, during the big gold rush. A few years later he meet my mother and they married. During my birth, my mother had a hard labor and as a result, died. Growing up, ever so often my father will smile at me and tell me how much I looked like her. But, once he would remember that she died giving me life, his face would tort up and then he would tell me how it was my fault that she was dead.

Over the past few years, dad bagan to drink heavily. It was during his drinking spells, that he would often tell me that if he could get rid of me he would. I never took him serious. I just knew that somewhere deep inside of him he truly loved me and would get over his hurt and anger in time. I found out one morning just how wrong I was about that and how much he truly despised me.

My father came home early one morning. He was still drunk from drinking all night long. Before I could tell him that I would start breakfast, another man entered the room. I recognized him as the woodsman and fur trader Jason Wells. Jason was known around Goldbrush, our little mining town, as a harsh man. He was a large built and stood almost 6' tall. He was not fat, but big boned and well muscled from his rough live as a woodsman. He had to be at least 40. His black hair and beard was graying. His blue eyes looked stone cold. Just having him in our home scared me.

As soon as the door was closed, my father looked at me harshly. Jason stood by the door with his arms crossed. He kept staring at me; watching my every move. As I turned to start breakfast, I heard my father say, "Get your shit packed. I'm finally getting rid of you. Jason here has bought you. Why, I don't know. You're nothing but trouble." My father spat on the floor at my feet.

"What do you mean "bought me"? What have you done?," I asked angerily.

My father explained, "Last night in the bar, Jason said that he was thinking about trading some furs to the Indians for one of their squaws. Said that the mountains tend to get cold and lonely during the winter. You know, Angela, he needs a woman to cook, clean, do the mending, and keep him company during those long cold winter nights." My father smiled at his last comment and then continued, "So, I told him that I had a daughter that I wanted to get rid of. That she was white and not some Indian squaw. That she was around twenty, could cook, clean, mend, and was still a virgin." Again my father smiled.

I could fell the anger and rage that had been pent up inside of me for so long surfacing. I don't know if it was the rage or actual courage that made me turn to Jason and asked, "How much did you pay for me, Mr. Wells? How much did you pay for your new slave, Mr. Wells? How much did you pay for my INNOCENCE, MR. WELLS?" I didn't even realize that I was walking towards him, much less screaming at him.

Jason grabbed my arm and backed me up against the wall. Roughly he growled, "Watch your tongue, woman. You are in no position to back talk me." Smiling at me he continued in a mocking voice, "Your innocence costed me plenty. Your father was feed a nice steak dinner, bought several glasses of various alcoholic drinks, a new pack mule, and..." He paused long enough to bend down to my 5' 2" height and looked me in my blue eyes, "...and nearly a year's worth of pelts which he intends to sell and get money for. Yes, Angela, your innocence costed me plenty. Now, if you will kindly pack, I would like to get supplies for the winter and head back for the cabin. I predict that a snow storm will be hitting in a few days."

"Well you heard him girl," my father said coursly to me. "Get your shit packed and get the hell out of here. Oh, and Jason, don't bring her back either. She's your problem now."

It didn't take me long to get my "shit" packed. After leaving my father's home, we went to the mercantile for supplies. Once inside, Jason harshly told me to get any items that I would be needing or wanted. I decided that if I was going to live with this man for the rest of my life then I wasn't going to back down from him. I would instead stand up to him and fight for myself.

The trip to his cabin seemed very long, taking the better part of the day. Neither of us said hardly a word to the other but, I did notice that Jason would glance at me occasionly. I began to wonder about the sleeping arrangement and asked him about it. He said that he would leave me alone for a while. But when he did decided to have me, I was not to deny him.

Upon reaching the cabin, I helped him to get our winter supplies in. Just as we did snowflakes began to fall. I then remember what Jason had said before we left my father's home. He had been right about the storm even though it hit sooner than he expected. It turned out to be a bad one that lasted for nearly three days.

A few days later Jason left to check the traps. Before leaving he instructed me, "I'll be back in a few mintues hours, Angela. I expect a warm dinner when I return." "What would you like," I asked sarcastically. "Watch your tone woman. I want a nice pot of venison stew. And don't think about poisioning it. You'll be eating it too." With that he left. Three hours later he returned, removed his coat and boots, and then demanded supper. Once the dishes were removed from the table he pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me.

"Now, Angela, for desert. I think I'll have what I paid for. And remember, no denying me of it."

"What do you want me to do," I asked defiantly, "lay on my back and allow you to rape me. I don't think so." I pushed away from him, taking only a few steps before Jason grabbed my long brown hair with his left hand. He then used it to pull me back to him. Once in his arms again he let go and regrabbed it, this time right behind my neck. Pulling my hair down, my blue eyes now looked up at him. Smiling down at me, his cold blue eyes wondered over my 28C breasts. Softly and yet harshly he said, "You can't run from me, Angela. You're mine. Bought and paid for." His smile faded and his voice became harsh, "You might as well get use to it. I told you that I would have you when ever I wanted you." His right hand now rubbed my ass, pushing my pelvis against him.

I begged and pleaded with him. "Oh, Jason. Please no. Please not yet." My pleading only seemed to intensify his carnal lust. With my body still pressed against him, I gasped as I felt his manhood growing. Pressing me harder to him, he said, "Now see what you've done, Angela. And since it was you that done it, it will be your sweet virgin pussy that takes care of it for me. Thanks to you, I no longer have to jackoff anymore."

With his left hand still holding my hair, he used his right one to rip the faded and worn dress from my breast. Jason stared at them. "MMMM," he groaned, "What a beautiful pair of perfect breasts. Not even the whores in town have any that look this good." Jason leaned over and kissed my soft skin right above my them. I began to sob uncontrolably. His mouth was now on my left tit, sucking and pulling at it. He then moved to the right one, doing the same to it.

Jason stood back up and smilingly moaned. "MMMM They taste as good as they look." With his right hand he continued in ripping my dress from my body, letting the remains fall to the floor. He started rubbing my furry, panty-less clit. "No Jason. Please no," I begged through my sobs. I tried to push his hand away from my innocence but, his strength was too much for me. His hand now part my trembling legs and I could feel his middle finger as it entered me. I sobbed harder. "Don't worry, Angela. It'll only hurt for a little bit." Jason licked his tongue up my neck, stopping at my ear. "Mind me, Angela. Mind me or suffer my wrath," he harshly whispered into my ear.

Jason picked me up and carried me over to the bed that was in the corner of the room. "I've left you alone so far and have slept on the floor, but not any more. Tonight I return to my bed and take what is rightfully mine." After dropping me on the bed, he commanded me to remove his shirt. I was to scared not to do as I was told. Still sobbing, I nervously removed his shirt. Jason smiled at me as I obeyed. "Now my pants, Angela." I removed his pants. "Socks!" I removed them. Jason now stood in the brand new pair of long johns that he had bought at the merticle the day we left Goldbrush. I sat looking nervously at him. I could see his manhood as it desperately tried to escape from it's cloth jail. "Remove them!" "Please," I sobbingly begged. Laughing he said, "MMMM So now your begging to remove them." Jason did his version of me pleading with him, trying to sound femaleish as he mocked my "Please". Pulling my hair again he demanded, "Now bitch." I fumbled with the buttons as he continued to pull my hair. I had lost all of my courage in fighting him.

We were now both naked. I sat on the bed as Jason stood before me stoking his full erected, 8" cock. It was very thick, as big as a large cucumber. Smiling he said, "I won't make you suck this time but, you will soon enough." Jason started to climb on the bed as I scrambled off. Grabbing me by the arm this time, he threw me back onto the bed. I lay on my back, the wind knock out of me, as he climbed on me. Parting my legs, he laid down between them. I could feel his dick at my furry hole. Again I tried to push him away with no avail. With his hands, he held mine down. I could feel the tip of him entering me. "No," I screamed. "Yes," he growled back. He was now an inch in me. Oh it hurt like hell. "MMMM Angela. You are so tight. Just relax and let me have you." I screamed as he pushed again. "MMMMM," he moaned, laying his head on my shoulder, "half way in." I relaxed as he started pulling out, but I was soon screaming again as he rammed himself the rest of the way in and shattered my hyman.

Jason moaned as he worked his way in and out of me. "MMMM Angela. Nice and tight." My body betrayed me as my pussy began to become wet with each stroke he made. "That's it, baby. Get nice and wet for me." Soon I was softly moaning. I wondered why I had wanted to deny him of this pleasure. For that's what it was. Pure, sensual, wonderful pleasure. After my third orgaism, Jason released my hands. "Oh, Jason. Jason. Please don't stop." "I knew that you would enjoy it once you gave in, Angela." My moaning grew louder and I now rubbed his back with my hands and wrapped my legs around his waist. Jason brought me to climax several more times. His pace increased and with a loud groan, came deep in me. I could feel his sperm filling my womb. His pulsating dick prevented it from draining out. Jason laid on top of me for sometime, passionately kissing me.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Married Couple

My Lesson In Obedience

I awoke the next morning to the memories of what had taken place the previous night. I smiled and moaned at the thought of how it had ended. I knew that Jason would be back soon from checking the traps and would want a hot breakfast waiting for him. I wrapped the quilt around my naked body and walked over to the fireplace. As I did, I noticed the dress that Jason had ripped from my body last night, still on the floor. I picked it up and tossed it into the fireplace and watched as the flames consumed it. No matter how dominate Jason was with me, he always had a fire built. I think that it was more for me to cook on than to warm myself with.

As I searched my trunk for a new dress, Jason entered the house. He closed the door and looked towards the bed. "Damn it," he yelled seeing it empty. "I'm behind you," I softly said. Jason turned and I could see the rage in his eyes. "I was just finding me some clothes to put on and then I was going to start breakfast," I soothingly replied, hoping that it would calm him. Jason walked across the room and looked at me. I was shaking at the thought of what he was going to do. To my surprise, the rage left his face.

Taking the quilt from my hands, Jason slowly unwrapped my body. I felt the quilt hit my back and ass as it fell to the floor. I smiled as his eyes looked me up and down. "MMMM Angela. You may start breakfast now," he said smiling, in an almost demanding voice. "Let me dress first. Then I'll fix you a nice hot breakfast," I replied, smiling sexily at him as I turned to walk away. Jason grabbed my arm, pulling me to him. His voice was low and harsh as he said, "I said to cook. You can put clothes on later." "But what if I burn myself," I asked defiantely.

Squeezing my arm hard, Jason walked me over to the table and sat me down on it. "I had hoped that after last night you would've learned who the master was around here. I can see now that you didn't. I guess that I'll just have to give you a lesson in obedience." I knew what he was going to do. I was half scared and half excited as I watched him undress. Once again, his 8" cock strained to be freed from it's cloth prision.

When he was completely naked he slowly stroked himself. Scenes from last night began to play in my head again. I found myself once again begging for him to stop and I didn't know why. The look of carnal lust again filled his eyes.

Once again, Jason roughly spread my legs apart and placed himself between them. "I think that you need to be reminded of your place," he said harshly as he pushed himself into me. His dominating roughness excited me and I was already wet before he even entered me. As Jason pulled out he harshly said, "You will remember you place, Angela." He gave a hard thrust in, as if he was hammering in the point. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. Again he pulled out; his voice still harsh, "You will always be obediant to me, Angela." Again another hard thrust in. I moaned again and then wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled out. "You will always walk one step behind me, Angela." A hard thrust in. "Oh, Jason." "When we are in town, you will not do anything to embarass me, Angela." Another thrust in. "Yes, Jason," I moaned.

Grabbing my ass checks, Jason picked me and carried me to the fireplace and laid me down on the bear skin rug that was there. He looked into my eyes and whispered, "Remember what I have said, Angela. You continue to disobey me and this is what you will get." Once again my defiance took over. "And what if I remain defiant just so that I can have my punishment?" Jason's look of carnal lust became stronger. A smile came across his face as he said, "Well then, I guess we will be having these lessons daily then." Jason gave another hard thrust. My pelvis moved as I moaned with pleasure. Breathlessly I said, "When we are in town, I will do as you ask. But, when we are at home, I will be very difiante so that I may have my daily lesson."

My lesson then continued. Jason grabbed my hair and pulled it hard. My head tilted back and he kissed his way down my neck. Reaching my right breast he took it into his mouth and began to roughly suck. My pelvis moved with pleasure. He then put my harden nipple between his teeth and pulled at it roughly. "Oh, God yes," I screamed. My left tit now under went the same treatment. "Yes Jason. Yes." "Now you're gonna suck me, Angela. You're gonna suck me until I tell you to stop," he demanded harshly.

Jason pulled out and stood up. Grabbing me by the hair, he walked me to the table and leaned up against it. Pulling my hair, Jason's hand forced me down onto my knees. "Now suck me," he demanded. I did as I was told. I took his cock into my mouth and slowly suck him. His hand never left my head. I could taste myself on him and was becoming more and more arroused. I could hear him moaning as I increased my pace. Breathlessly, he said, "Yeah baby, that's it. Suck your Master." I could feel his hand forcing my head down further onto him. To my surprise I wasn't gaging. With the help of his hand, I was soon taking his whole 8" into my mouth. I was soon moaning with pleasure as my head moved up and down on him. "What a good little bitch you are," he said pleased.

With my hair, Jason pulled my mouth off of his cock and stood me up on my feet. He then bent me over the table and spanked my left ass check. I yelped with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Next he slapped my right one. That slap too was followed by another yelp. "MMMM Angela. Now your master is gonna fuck you like the bitch that you are." I could feel him once again entering me as he pulled my hair hard. My moaning increased as he did. "Does my little bitch like that?" "Y-Y-Y-Yes," I said moaning.

Jason pulled my hair harder and brought my head back as far as it would go. I was now able to barely see him. I could tell by the smile on his face that he was pleased. Jason began to slowly pump in and out of me. Bending down to my ear, Jason whispered, "I can tell that you are well worth what I paid for you. You are a wonderful cook, (hard thrust) house keeper, (hard thrust) and your body is definately worth what I paid."

With his free hand, Jason grabbed my breast and pulled it. He was now a deep in me as he could possible go. He began to mercilessly fuck me. "Jason. Jason. Jason." With pleasure, I couldn't keep from screaming his name. I felt myself having multiple orgaisms. Along with my screams of pleasure, the only other sound was that of his balls slapping against my clit. Soon I heard the same growl that he gave last night as he came. I could feel him spilling his seed in my wanting womb. A few short strokes and my tight pussy had milked him of every drop that he was willing to give.

Jason pulled out and collapsed on the bed. I did the same next to him. "Come here," he demanded. I willingly complied. Now resting on my side in his arm, I did my best to catch my breath. His harsh, breathless voice said, "I am sure that I will again have to remind you of your place before the day is over." Moving so that I was now looking into his eyes, I answered him, "If I have anything to do with it you will. Being defiant is part of my nature so, I'm sure that I will need to be constantly reminded." "So long as you are obediant in public, I will allow your defiance at home," he said smilingly.

Jason allowed me to dress and the cook. By now, it was time for lunch instead of breakfast. After clearing the table and doing the dishes, I asked him for something that I might bathe in. Jason said that he had a store bought tub out in the shed that he would later bring in for me. The only stipulation to me using it was that I could only use it when he was home to watch me bath.

But.... that is another story for another time.

Last edited by Moonshine : 07-01-2005 at 12:44 PM.