Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2003, 03:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~~> 1st Prize <~~

What is the best or most memorable Halloween costume you ever saw or wore?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

when I was 17... and sexy as hell... I dressed up as a bunny... nice firm breasts (damn where did they go?)... perfect ass...... went to a party with my boyfriend...... and got much attention Of course, it didn't hurt that I had just given him my virginity... LOL... he stayed very close to my fluffy tail... LOL
Old 10-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Ha,Quite a few years back we went to a Halloween party at the Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Blvd.First stop was the original Tommy's Hamburger spot in down town L.A. There we encountered a gaggle of Drag Queens on their way to another part.Some of them looked quite lovely.Once we hit Hollywood Blvd,we had to travel the length of it in a lot of traffic.Since I road shot gun,I got a chance to see what was going on out there on the strangest blvd in Los Angeles.We passed a cadallac just as Max Bear.(Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies) was stepping out and a cople of blocks later,I looked up ito a second story window to see a guy tied to a chair with another one dressed in an old Fu Manchu costume givig him some unwanted tatoos with a topless lady in a platnum wig standing near the window.There were assorted Draculas and Frankensteins roaming the blvd too.All in all,it was a fun night.When we arrived a the hotel we had a lot of fun too, Oh yea,Frau lakritze and I went a a couple of Mousekateers.She wore a black skirt with a white turtle neck shirt with her name on it and a Mickey Mouse hat.I was dressed like her but I wore black pants.
Old 10-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Tommy's Hamburgers... oh YUM... one of my favorite places as a kid... especially for their fries... sorry.. but lakritze is to blame for my brief trip down memory lane... LOL

back to the regularly sceduled thread..
Old 10-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Went to a party and a couple were dress as flashers Trenchcoats and all
Old 10-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Waving a Tommy's chilli cheese burger in front of the screen.Jennaflower,would you like a bite? MMMMMMM so good.....Using a frie to scoop up some chilli that has dripped in my lap.washing it all down with a frosty cold chocolate shake.YUMMMMM.
Old 10-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Learning to talk sexy

One year I went to a costume party as an arab shiek ... got the glue on facial hair that theatres use, dark sun glasses, black silky robe and head cover with large bead headband and several large gold chains around my neck ..... it was the best one I put together so far.
Old 10-12-2003, 05:04 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Halloween is my favorite fun holiday so just about every year is great and go all out making a costume.

But two years ago I made a pirate captain's costume that took me 3 weeks to make. It kinda looked like Captain Hook's outfit. But more so that I didn't have a date that evening and had a chance encounter with a she-devil that still gives me cause to smile.

This year something simple, Darth Vader--seriously!
Old 10-12-2003, 05:26 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Well....I used to work at a costume shop and so whenever hubby and I went to a party, we had really cool costumes. One year hubby wore one of "The Grand Illusion Costumes". There are many and I'll try and explain just what they are.

This particular costume was The Safari Hunter and the Gorilla. There is a cage of lightweight metal and a hole in the back, large enough for a torso to fit through. Inside the cage is a stuffed pair of pants with boots on and a belt around the waist and it is sitting in a crossed legged position. At the back of the cage is a larger than life gorilla suit with only the upper portion stuffed to stand erect (she said erect..lol!) head and all and his arms are holding the cage....and the gorilla has a really scary face with reddened eyes and sharp white teeth. The lower portion is not stuffed and you slip that on your own lower body.....but you wear a safari shirt and pith helmet and slip your torso though the opening in the cage to look as though you are the safari hunter captured by the gorilla! This thing hurt hubbies back after a while...but it was worth it cause he won first prize.

Does that make sense? I hope so! It's hard to explain so I'll have to try and find the pictures....(no idea where they could be at the moment). There are other costumes in The Grand Illusion series.....like Santa carrying an elf in a large Christmas present....etc., but you get the gist....right?

Another time I made hubby up as a wizard. I got a really long whitish/gray wig and crepe hair (fake hair that is braided but you can unbraid and seperate) and we glued the crepe hair over his natural beard and mustache (to cover them) and left it long and straggly. We sprayed white colored hair spray on his eyebrows and used latex and stretched his skin and let the latex dry and let go and his skin shriveled as if he aged in minutes. I put grayish white make up on his face to make him look sallow. I made a wizard hat and gown and I made myself a maidens gown and we went to a party and won first prize.

I still want to use this one but hubby is reluctant........I want to make myself into a butterfly net (be hard to do but possible) and make hubby up as Frankenstein.......and we can go partying as ..........ready.........get this one.............Frankie and Annette! Get it? LMFAO!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-13-2003, 06:49 PM
Insatiable

My best costume was the year I went in drag as a nurse. Short white outfit, black lace stockings...high heels (a bitch to walk in). I looked pretty good for guy!

rabbit
Old 10-13-2003, 07:42 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by rabbit
My best costume was the year I went in drag as a nurse. Short white outfit, black lace stockings...high heels (a bitch to walk in). I looked pretty good for guy!

rabbit

NEED...not just want....but NEED to see that pic!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-13-2003, 08:25 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I was going to the Pixie's costume ball with a frying pan tied to my manhood so I could be Peter Pan but I couldn't get a date to go naked with cowboy boots on to be Puss'n'boots

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 10-13-2003, 10:26 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

We dont do Halloween here...sounds cool....will just have to make it up over and see what ones like eh

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-13-2003, 11:53 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
this isnt as wild as the above.......but my mom dressed as a witch one year......scared the hell out of me........also some jerk speeding through town when she stepped out into the road and yelled at him...........LoL........it was great with the mask and hands and such......she had the voice down too.....like the wicked witch in Wizard of Oz.......hehehe
Old 10-18-2003, 08:53 AM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
NEED...not just want....but NEED to see that pic!

LOL...Lixy, I actually DO have a pic of it somewhere! Problem is, WHERE????

A really drunk guy at the party actually tried to pick me up! Imagine his surprise had he tried to slip his hand inside my pants!!!!

rabbit