Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-22-2003, 11:22 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
They are all Pixies because the people who post here decide what Pixies is.

Please specify the prospective I must have to define Pixies.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-22-2003, 11:25 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
exactly my point~ everyone defines it for themselves!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-22-2003, 11:31 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
Please specify the prospective I must have to define Pixies.

It all becomes a lot clearer if you have your pants down.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:31 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I guess our difference is only expressing and interpreting each other. I'll work on that.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-22-2003, 11:32 AM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
Funny thing happened this morning. I logged on to the site only to find an unreal amount of unread posts waiting for my attention. Instead of having a heart attack I simply checked the ones that I wanted to check and left the others alone. I personally enjoy some of the games and have posted in many of them. I think it is interesting and fun and like IKG mentioned, its a little way to get away from the real world. I can't imagine anyone getting upset because of the number of posts that they see when they open their pixie screen. Surely there is something else more imprtant in life to ponder over. This place is great and I wouldn't change a thing about it. You might try some of the games, heaven forbid you find some of them interesting. Don't stop stopping by though!

Good luck to you!

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:35 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Love it or hate it, this is Pixies. And for me Pixies is the best place I have ever come across on the net and I call it my home. I may run away from home from time to time but I always come back!!

I just think we should all just get along and who cares if people post more than others!! It's a forum isn't it??????????

So to quote Bilbo..

PLEASE! Enough is bloody enough!

And Paprclphd I couldn't agree more when you say...
Quote:
Surely there is something else more imprtant in life to ponder over. This place is great and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Huggable!

games galore.......

Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
It all becomes a lot clearer if you have your pants down.

I absolutely love this place!! A place where Bilbo can rant, IAK can be thoughtful & honest with her reply, PF can express an interest in playing games he never showed an interest in before, Belial can jump in with a hug, Lilith stays calm & cool as always and WI can run around with his pants down.....

There have been times I've had 5 pages of new posts to look at when I log on. Most of them end up being games. So after skipping past all of them, I probably end up only reading 8-10 post and maybe post on only 2 or 3 of them. Thats why after being a member for a year I still don't have a 1,000 post. LOL.

I've played a few of the games in pixies but I'm just not a game player here or in real life. But since pixies is so many things to so many different people I'm glad the games are there for those that do like them or we might not have these people as part of our family.

So ((((Bilbo)))) do what I do.... give your mouse a workout skipping past the games, smiling at the names you see on each one cause their 'family' and this is a part of thier llfe.... then after reading the few your interested in, sit back and marvel over the strange, fun, sexy, group we pixies are!!
Old 10-22-2003, 03:04 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Smut Games?? what are those? Where do I find them???

Just kidding... I know where they are... I just rarely participate in them...

(((Bilbo))) just incase you might need some This is a great place... for many reasons... and I wouldnt like to see any of it change...
Old 10-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Just me.

IAKG, I don't really perceive that his being upset was with you.

He made a similar complaint a year or so ago and I think he was directing it at me. I don't know that for absolute sure, but I think so. In any case, at that time I offered to discontinue posting if I was causing a problem. I suggested that if it was felt by those in charge that I was abusing things by my posting ... I would step away gladly because Pixies is too special to see it ruined.

I was told that that was not the case. I love Pixies and the good people I've met here and have had fun sharing with many, many of you and consider you to be the best friends I've never met .

In any case, I don't think anyone else needs to feel like the comments were directed at them. Heck ... I love all your posts!
Old 10-22-2003, 04:27 PM
Member of weird club

Bilbo I hope that you as afriend and family memember can see past this and continue to enjoy Pixies. I to enjoy the Smut games it is fun to be with friends and get my brain working. I find that it is a release from tensions and I get to know more of the newer Pixies and many of the friends that I have come to know from the past. I would hate to lose you as a friend just over this. Sending a to you and hope to continue seeing you here, it wouldn't be the same without you here.
Old 10-22-2003, 07:51 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Eek touchy subject...and really not sure i should be adding my 10c worth...but anyway...you all know me and know i just cant help meself *LOL*

He was not complaining about Smut Games in particular from what i read....it was more about the mass posting (or flooding in some threads) by members (like i said earlier...probably me included) and as i've myself brought up...it can be frustrating even from a smut games player like myself

Can i also remind all that there was no names named at all in his statement....if ppl believe that they are who he is talking about then well maybe there is some truth in what he says

Not everyone has the opportunity to visit more than once a day...nor the time to sort through 10 pages or more pages of games

The ppl that dont like the games do not realise that some flirt and play in there....i'd like to thank you IAK for adding your piece here as i myself was touched by your response...

Out of all the posts here only one really got up my nose...and i will address it here publically

GusAspar ~ What has someones signature line got to do with any of what is being said here???????? What is written there is for my benefit...it is in Elvish...and wether you understand it or not is irrelevant!

For those that told Bilbo to more or less "get over it"...if i may...i dont find that acceptable....he has a beef and it should be addressed same as everyone elses is....he did not actually name any particular names...it could be me for all you know...We are all here after all to have fun...if someone has a problem with the site, they should feel free to bring it out into the "public eye" and NOT be attacked for doing it

Some of you had some constructive ideas about how Bilbo can get around this problem....Thank you

Not all of us are diplomatic in the way we post....but i always try to be diplomatic back (well until ya piss me off the diplomacy tends to disappear out the window ) to every post.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!