Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-15-2001, 10:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Wild wednesday

One wednesday I was driving home from work on the free way. it was extremely hot and the traffic was a bitch.As i was turning onto my exit ramp my New truck decided to quit ,right in the middle of rush hour.
I pulled it over to the shoulder and got out to open the hood,steam poured out and soaked my shirt instantly.So, I pulled it off and just as I did this amazingly beautiful red head pulls in behind me and asks if I needed a ride? I said yes and hopped in the car with her.
She was Fucking georgous with long red hair and a fantastic body.
She said she could take me to her house it was close and I could use the phone there to make the necesary calls.I quickly agreed but noticed the cell phone on her purse.What did she have in mind?
Old 05-15-2001, 02:30 PM

wild wed

Well reguardless of what she had in mid I couldnt help but checking her out her long slender legs and beatiful blue eyes and very supple lips.
she was beautiful.We didnt say much to each other on the way to her house,just a quick glance once and awile from her and then there was me I couldnt stop thinking of ways I could please her.Im pretty sure she noticed the buldge in my crotch the last time she looked.I could kind of tell by the way she smiled and bit her lip a little.
All of the sudden she moved her hand over to my knee and slid it upwards to my now raging hard on and grasped it firmly giving a smile like she was pleased with what she had ahold of.I was in extasy the throbbing in my pants grew with each second so I reciprocated by going straight for her expsed panties.I slid them to one side and began encirciling her clit with my index finger.Slowly I slipped a finger inside her she cocked her leg up a little on the door and began to grind my finger .
she had to place both hands on the whel to keep control and was using it for leverage in the motion of her hips then she...
Old 05-16-2001, 12:07 PM
sabbadoo32

Wild Wednesday

She ground her pussy on my finger for awhile, then reached between us to grab my other 3 fingers and slipped them in as well. All the time my tongue was alernating between fucking her mouth and ears. It drove her wild. The excess moisture from her pussy dripped onto my thumb. I began to slip my thumb into the rosebud of her anus. I was rewarded by her asshole twitching to accommodate my remaining digit.
Old 05-18-2001, 12:33 AM

wild wed

We finally arrived at her place,she gathered herself and invited me inside with an evil grin.
I followed her in not able totake my eyes off of her ass seeing how she was sliding her skirt up as we enterd the house.
She slipped of her panties and tossed them at me,I peeled off my pants showing her my fully erect 9 inch cock ,
she got down on all fours in the kitchen and begged me to put my huge cock in side her.I placed my self behind her she reached between her legs grabbed my cock and put it against her sopping wet slit and started rubbing it back and fourth until i was in .
She slammed back against me taking all of my cock at once with a loud scream of extasy then she...
Old 05-25-2001, 08:04 PM
dobbydog

Smile

God his cock felt so good. She felt so naughty fucking a perfect stranger, on all fours on her kitchen floor. Deeper and harder he slammed his cock into her dripping pussy. She felt like a dog in heet. She couldn't get enough of him! OHHH...she felt the tip of his finger circling her anus. It mad her quiver all the more.
Slowly the tip of the finger pushed against her bung hole.
Goose bumps soon covered her as he penetrated her ass. Probing deeper and deeper with his wet finger as he slammed his hard cock into her wet pussy. It felt so good to have both holes filled. Slowly he romeved his cock from her pussy and pressed aginst her stretched anus....
Old 05-29-2001, 09:47 AM

Cool wild wed.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock inside her tight little anus.Then began working it in a little farther but slow enough for her to adjust to the size.She moaned loudly and began bucking her hips with pleasure as I started to fuck that tight little ass .It felt sooooo good I took both hands placed them on her hips and be gan pulling her into me as I pounded... She was moaning and screaming ,the pleasure she got from this was unexplainable the way it turned her on was amazing! She begged for it harder and harder,She began rubbing her clit and her body shaking.I could see the goose bumps all over her body.
She then slipped her fingers in her sopping hole fingering her cunt while I pounded her ass hole.
Then...
Old 08-02-2001, 05:04 PM
dobbydog

...rubbed her clit faster and faster. She couldn't get enough of his hard cock in her ass. The vision she had in her mind of her ass high in the air and her cheek against the cool tile of the kitchen floor fucking a perfect stranger made her even wetter!

Oh he felt so good in her tight ass. Sliding several fingers into her dripping pussy, she finger fucked herself while he took care of her backside. MMM...if only she had a real cock in her pussy as well...