Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 02:31 PM
Booger Lama

Birth Date

I found this interesting Birthday Calculator?

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 04-04-2008, 03:19 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
neat!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Melted

Ya gotta love the part where it tells me, "Today is not one of your lucky days!"

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:39 PM

Who would have thought there was that much data about my birth date. TY
Old 04-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Melted

The numbers of your life paths seem to correspond to the test txgrneyes posted a couple weeks ago. The life path descriptions Booger's site presents are much more elaborate - and I definitely see myself as a 6.

"The Life Path 6 suggests that you entered this plane with tools to become the ultimate nurturer, and a beacon for truth, justice, righteousness, and domesticity. Your paternal, or maternal, as the case may be, instincts with a 6 Life Path exceed all others by a considerable margin. Whether in the home or in the work place, you are the predominant caretaker and family head. While the 6 may assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character.

You are idealistic and must feel useful to be happy. The main contribution you make is that of advice, service, and ever present support. You are a humanitarian of the first order. It is your role to serve others, and you start in the home environment. You are very human and realistic about life, and you feel that the most important thing in your life is the home, the family and the friends.

This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility, thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help. If you are like the majority with Life Path 6, you are one who will willingly carry far more than your fair share of any load, and you are always there when needed. In doing so, you take ownership and often become an authority over the situation.

In romance, the 6 is loyal and devoted. A a caretaker type, you are apt to attract partners who are somewhat weaker and more needy than yourself; someone you can care for and protect. The main ingredient that must prevail in the relationship is complete harmony. You don't function well in stressful relationships that become challenges for you to control. It is the same with friends, you are loyal and trustworthy. But there is a tendency for you to become dominating and controlling.

It's likely you feel compelled to function with strength and compassion. You are a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources. Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of your life, and these define your approach to life in general. Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age. This allows you to easily span the generation gap and assume an important role in life early on.

The number 6 Life Path actually produces few negative examples, but there are some pitfalls peculiar to the path. You may have a tendency to become overwhelmed by responsibilities and a slave to others, especially members of you own family or close friends. It's easy for you to fall into a pattern of being too critical of others; you also have a tendency to become to hard on yourself. The misuse of this Life Path produce tendencies for you to engage in exaggeration, over-expansiveness, and self-righteousness. Modesty and humility may not flow easily. Imposing one's views in an interfering or meddling way must be an issue of concern.

The natural burdens of this number are heavy, and on rare occasions, responsibility is abdicated by persons with this Life Path 6. This rejection of responsibility will make you feel very guilty and uneasy, and it will have very damaging effects upon your relationships with others."

Old 04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Your date of conception was on or about 14 March 1968 which was a Thursday.

You were born on a Thursday
under the astrological sign Sagittarius.
Your Life path number is 5.

Your fortune cookie reads:
You will witness a special ceremony.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 9.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 8.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 & 22.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2440195.5.
The golden number for 1968 is 12.
The epact number for 1968 is 0.
The year 1968 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/30/1968 and ending 2/16/1969.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Monkey.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Owl; your plant is Mistletoe.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Menchir, the second month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 14 Kislev 5729.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 15 Kislev 5729.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.17.15.5.11 which is
12 baktun 17 katun 15 tun 5 uinal 11 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Thursday, 14 Ramadan 1388 (1388-9-14).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 14 April 1968.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 21 April 1968.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 28 February 1968.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 2 June 1968.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 9 June 1968.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Monday, 23 September 1968.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Saturday, 13 April 1968.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 27 February 1968.

As of 4/4/2008 6:52:31 PM EST
You are 39 years old.
You are 472 months old.
You are 2,052 weeks old.
You are 14,365 days old.
You are 344,778 hours old.
You are 20,686,732 minutes old.
You are 1,241,203,951 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Frankie Muniz (1985) Gary Allan (1967) John Rzeznik (1965)
Morgan Brittany (1951) Jim Messina (1947) Little Richard (1932)
Otto Preminger (1906) Strom Thurmond (1902) Walt Disney (1901)
George Armstrong Custer (1839) Martin Van Buren (1782)

Top songs of 1968
Hey Jude by Beatles I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye
Love Is Blue by Paul Mauriat Honey by Bobby Goldsboro
People Got to Be Free by Rascals The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
This Guy's In Love with You by Herb Alpert Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel
Love Child by Diana Ross & the Supremes Tighten Up by Archie Bell & the Drells

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 5.62230919765166 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your lucky day is Thursday.
Your lucky number is 3.
Your ruling planet(s) is Jupiter & Neptune.
Your lucky dates are 3rd, 12th, 21st, 30th.
Your opposition sign is Gemini.
Your opposition number(s) is 5.

Today is not one of your lucky days!

There are 245 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 40 candles.

Those 40 candles produce 40 BTUs,
or 10,080 calories of heat (that's only 10.0800 food Calories!) .
You can boil 4.57 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1968 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1968 the US population was approximately 179,323,175 people, 50.6 persons per square mile.
In 1968 in the US there were approximately 1,800,000 marriages (9.3%) and 479,000 divorces (2.5%)
In 1968 in the US there were approximately 1,712,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)
In the US a new person is born approximately every 8 seconds.
In the US one person dies approximately every 12 seconds.

In 1968 the population of Australia was approximately 12,145,582.
In 1968 there were approximately 240,906 births in Australia.
In 1968 in Australia there were approximately 106,345 marriages and 10,731 divorces.
In 1968 in Australia there were approximately 109,547 deaths.

Your birthstone is Blue Zircon

The Mystical properties of Blue Zircon

Zircon helps one be more at peace with oneself.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Blue Topaz, Ruby, Lapis Lazuli

Your birth tree is

Hornbeam, the good taste
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

There are 265 days till Christmas 2008!
There are 278 days till Orthodox Christmas!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waning gibbous.

Life Path 5 (5, 14/5, 23/5, 32/5)
The Life Path 5 suggests that you entered this plane with a highly progressive mindset, with the attitude and skills to make the world a better place. The key word for your Life Path is freedom. In the pursuit of freedom, you are naturally versatile, adventurous, and advanced in your thinking. You are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. The byword for the positive Life Path 5 is constant change and improvement. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the number most often associated with the productive use of freedom.

You may be one of the most compassionate of people as the 5 is surely the most freedom-loving and compassionate Life Path. Your love of freedom extends to humanity at large, and concern for your fellow man, his freedom and his welfare, may be foremost in your mind. A great Life Path 5 American President, Abraham Lincoln, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, and ended slavery in America. As the ultimate progressive thinker type, your potential in government, the law, and other positions of authority is unlimited.

You are a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you. This may be your strongest and most valuable trait. Because of this skill, and your amazing wit, you are a truly natural born salesman. This ability to sell and motivate extends to any sort of physical product all the way through to whatever ideas or concepts you may embrace.

You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the flexibility to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. Surely you belong to a group considered the most worldly and traveled. Clearly you are not one to pass up a good venture. You have quite a lot of the risk-taker in your makeup. If you aren't putting your money at stake, you are surely open to a wide variety of risks in your everyday life. Taking the conservative approach is just not in your nature.

In romance, you hate to be tied down and restricted. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are unfaithful or promiscuous, but it does mean that a good partner for you needs to understand your nature. A relationship based on jealousy and having tight reigns is not going to work at all for you. A partner who understands your need to be free and trusted will find you trustworthy, even if you aren't constantly available and totally dutiful. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and to try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.

If you are living on the negative side of the Life Path 5, you are apt to be multitalented, but suffering from some lack of direction, and there is confusion surrounding your ambition. Restless, discontent, and impulsive, you may bounce from one job to the next without accomplishing much at all. A negative Life Path 5 can become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning the home and business life. The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Melted

Both my sister and mother are also 6s, and the description fits them too.

Old 04-04-2008, 11:08 PM
~a little bit naughty~

That is a lot of information!! I like it that my life path is number 9 which is the same number I have at work to let me into my register. Hmm, I wonder what that means?

2 March 1966
Your date of conception was on or about 9 June 1965 which was a Wednesday.

You were born on a Wednesday
under the astrological sign Pisces.
Your Life path number is 9.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 7 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 8 & 22.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2439186.5.
The golden number for 1966 is 10.
The epact number for 1966 is 8.
The year 1966 was not a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/21/1966 and ending 2/8/1967.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Horse.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Wolf; your plant is Plantain.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Pachons, the first month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 10 AdarI 5726.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 11 AdarI 5726.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.17.12.9.2 which is
12 baktun 17 katun 12 tun 9 uinal 2 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Wednsday, 10 Dhi'l-Qa'dih 1385 (1385-11-10).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 10 April 1966.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 10 April 1966.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 23 February 1966.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 29 May 1966.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 5 June 1966.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 15 September 1966.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 5 April 1966.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 22 February 1966.

As of 4/5/2008 12:03:14 AM EST
You are 42 years old.
You are 505 months old.
You are 2,196 weeks old.
You are 15,375 days old.
You are 369,000 hours old.
You are 22,140,003 minutes old.
You are 1,328,400,194 seconds old.

Chris Martin (1977) Daniel Craig (1968) Jon Bon Jovi (1962)
Laraine Newman (1952) Karen Carpenter (1950) Lou Reed (1944)
Mikhail Gorbachev (1931) Jennifer Jones (1919) Desi Arnaz (1917)
Dr. Seuss (1904)

Top songs of 1966
I'm a Believer by Monkees The Ballad of the Green Berets by S/Sgt. Barry Sadler
Winchester Cathedral by New Vaudeville Band Soul and Inspiration by Righteous Brothers
Monday, Monday by The Mama's & the Papa's We Can Work It Out by Beatles
Summer In the City by Lovin' Spoonful Cherish by Association
You Can't Hurry Love by Supremes Wild Thing by Troggs

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 6.01761252446184 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Your lucky day is Thursday.
Your lucky number is 3 & 7.
Your ruling planet(s) is Jupiter & Neptune.
Your lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th.
Your opposition sign is Virgo.
Your opposition number(s) is 5.

There are 331 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 43 candles.

Those 43 candles produce 43 BTUs,
or 10,836 calories of heat (that's only 10.8360 food Calories!) .
You can boil 4.91 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1966 there were approximately 3.7 million births in the US.
In 1966 the US population was approximately 179,323,175 people, 50.6 persons per square mile.
In 1966 in the US there were approximately 1,800,000 marriages (9.3%) and 479,000 divorces (2.5%)
In 1966 in the US there were approximately 1,712,000 deaths (9.5 per 1000)

In 1966 the population of Australia was approximately 11,704,843.
In 1966 there were approximately 223,731 births in Australia.
In 1966 in Australia there were approximately 96,061 marriages and 9,859 divorces.
In 1966 in Australia there were approximately 103,929 deaths.

Your birthstone is Aquamarine

The Mystical properties of Aquamarine

Aquamarine is often used to experience love and mercy. It is said to help ease depression and grief.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Jade, Rock Crystal, Bloodstone

Your birth tree is

Weeping Willow, the Melancholy
Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

There are 264 days till Christmas 2008!
There are 277 days till Orthodox Christmas!

born was waxing gibbous.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 04-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
31 January 1956
Your date of conception was on or about 10 May 1955 which was a Tuesday. (This is probably incorrect, as I was born about 16 days post term)

You were born on a Tuesday
under the astrological sign Aquarius.
Your Life path number is 8.

The joyfulness of a man prolongeth his days. (I'm screwed)

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path number 6.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 7 & 9.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2435503.5.
The golden number for 1956 is 19.
The epact number for 1956 is 17.
The year 1956 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 1/24/1955 and ending 2/11/1956.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Goat. (Naaahh)

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Otter; your plant is Fern.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Parmuthy, the fourth month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 18 Shevat 5716.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 19 Shevat 5716.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.17.2.4.19 which is
12 baktun 17 katun 2 tun 4 uinal 19 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Tuesday, 17 Jumadiyu'th-Thani 1375 (1375-6-17).

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 1 April 1956.
The date of Orthodox Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 6 May 1956.
The date of Ash Wednesday (the first day of Lent) on your birth year was Wednesday 15 February 1956.
The date of Whitsun (Pentecost Sunday) in the year of your birth was Sunday 20 May 1956.
The date of Whisuntide in the year of your birth was Sunday 27 May 1956.
The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 6 September 1956.
The date of Passover in the year of your birth was Tuesday, 27 March 1956.
The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 14 February 1956.

As of 4/5/2008 1:28:02 AM EDT
You are 52 years old.
You are 627 months old.
You are 2,722 weeks old.
You are 19,058 days old.
You are 457,393 hours old.
You are 27,443,608 minutes old.
You are 1,646,616,482 seconds old.

Justin Timberlake (1981) Minnie Driver (1971) Kelly Lynch (1959)
Nolan Ryan (1947) Charlie Musselwhite (1944) Richard Gephardt (1941)
Suzanne Pleshette (1937) James Franciscus (1934) Ernie Banks (1931)
Jean Simmons (1929) Carol Channing (1923) Norman Mailer (1923)
Mario Lanza (1921) Jackie Robinson (1919) Thomas Merton (1915)
Garry Moore (1915) Zane Grey (1872)

Top songs of 1956
Don't Be Cruel/Hound Dog by Elvis Presley Singing the Blues by Guy Mitchell
The Wayward Wind by Gogi Grant Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley
Rock and Roll Waltz by Kay Starr The Poor People of Paris by Les Baxter
Memories Are Made of This by Dean Martin (I remember having this record...or least someone in the family had it) Love Me Tender by Elvis Presley
My Prayer by Platters Lisbon Antigua by Nelson Riddle (Elvis was the biggest thing happening...I've always said I was born at the same time as rock n roll)

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 7.45909980430528 years old. (You old hound dog, you!)

Your lucky day is Saturday.
Your lucky number is 4 & 8.
Your ruling planet(s) is Saturn & Uranus.
Your lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th.
Your opposition sign is Leo.
Your opposition number(s) is 1.

There are 301 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 53 candles.

Those 53 candles produce 53 BTUs,
or 13,356 calories of heat (that's only 13.3560 food Calories!) .
You can boil 6.06 US ounces of water with that many candles.

In 1956 there were approximately 4.0 million births in the US.
In 1956 the US population was approximately 150,697,361 people, 50.7 persons per square mile.
In 1956 in the US there were approximately 1,667,231 marriages (11.1%) and 385,144 divorces (2.6%)
In 1956 in the US there were approximately 1,452,000 deaths (9.6 per 1000)

In 1956 the population of Australia was approximately 9,530,871.
In 1956 there were approximately 212,133 births in Australia.
In 1956 in Australia there were approximately 71,780 marriages and 6,435 divorces.
In 1956 in Australia there were approximately 86,088 deaths.

Your birthstone is Garnet

The Mystical properties of Garnet

Garnet is used as a power stone Also used in power sanding lol

Emerald, Rose Quartz

Your birth tree is

Cypress Tree
The Faithfulness - Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy content, optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic and careless.

There are 264 days till Christmas 2008!
There are 277 days till Orthodox Christmas!

born was waning gibbous.

Copyright © 2006 Paul R. Sadowski (http://www.paulsadowski.com)

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.