Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 04:57 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Given up on sex

Does anyone feel like giving up or already has?

Just so frustrated, i've only had 2 experiences with it and its pretty much clouded my judgement on it ever being good.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:02 AM

I've never given up on sex, just some of the people I shared it with.

Build relationships without the expectation of sex, then enjoy if it surprises you.

Sex is for fun, don't treat it seriously.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Is it that you don't want sex or that you find it's not all it's cracked up to be?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 02-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Lost without a compass.

well i was very nervous and awkward with it, wore condoms both times so i think that really hindered what i should have been feeling so it was hard to enjoy it.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 AM
Lost without a compass.

that and its very very hard for a guy like me to get chances of even having sex.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Yankee in Dixie

I'm guessing you just don't think it's all it's cracked up to be. I'm kind of the same way. Sex just isn't that important to me. As for the awkward, what isn't the first time? Walking, running, riding a bike....all the same. You just need practice. If you don't mind my asking why is hard for you to find someone (feel free to pm if you prefer)?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 02-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Lost without a compass.

well i've never been a ladies man.

I'm that shy nice guy that pretty much gets ignored everywhere he goes.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Ah, you should join our club. We have jackets and everything LOL.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:50 AM
Lost without a compass.

it seems to be a club of one.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Yankee in Dixie

No you're not. I'm not a ladies man and I get ignored all the time; or I'm the nice guy whose a good friend and they don't want to jeopardize that friendship.
Old 02-16-2013, 02:02 AM
Lost without a compass.

i used to be that guy sorta, but now women that i know don't even talk to me.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:57 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

"Don't give up the sex! Fighter her 'till she sinks". Weren't those the words of James Lawrence?
Old 02-19-2013, 01:05 AM
Causer of Unrest

There are women out there who adore the nice guy. I've always been a fan. You just have to find them, and you have to make sure you're not ignoring the nice girl who's shy, too. And you have to make sure you're truly a kind person, not just acting nice in the hopes that it'll get you laid.

The best part of Mr. AZRH's 20th reunion was hearing the girl he would've loved to date, the girl who used to say, "I need to find someone like you," when he was thinking, "But you can have ME, I'm standing RIGHT HERE!" tell him, "I should've dated you all along." I'm glad she didn't, and he was there for me to find.

There are 2 seemingly antithetical things that I know about dating, which are 1) it really is a numbers game, and a lot of luck is involved, so you have to get out there and kiss a fair number of toads before you find your prince(ss), and 2) if you want to attract quality people, you have to BE quality people. If you have one or the other of those things going on, it's probably going to be a tough road--you need both. But good people you really want to see naked rarely fall into your lap. And fair or not, the onus is still largely on men to initiate dates and such. I am someone who has made the first move in every significant romantic relationship I've ever had, but I am unusual among the women I've known over the years in that respect.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 02-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Lost without a compass.

alright then, its not gonna happen.

I was wrecked a long time ago.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Causer of Unrest

So you're just going to give up? Really? You're a young man. Yes, dating can be painful and disappointing. But loneliness is just as painful, in a different way.

If you really feel wrecked, there are people and resources out there to help you put yourself back together again. Maybe you should consider them. No human being is beyond hope.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke