Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2003, 06:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to 69SuperSport
How much do You REALLY like to Eat Pussy?

Just Curious if there were anyone Who actually enjoys peforming Oral to Complete Satisfaction as much as i do? Would you perform on a Female who ONLY wanted that from YOU, and never COMPLAIN? Could Ya keep ya clothes on and just walk Away when finished, and be Sastisfied Yourself?....Hmmmmmmmmmm....lol
Old 04-17-2003, 06:51 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Waiting to see the answers to this one

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-17-2003, 06:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to 69SuperSport
Yea, me too...lol Hope ALL is Honest, i'd REALLY like to know..hehe
Old 04-17-2003, 07:23 AM

I really enjoy going down on my wife and often perform just for her, with nothing in return for me. Now I don’t think I could just do her all the time and never have her get me off again. But many times I have pleasured my spouse and have been content, just with the knowledge off how good I made her feel.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 04-17-2003, 07:27 AM

i've only done it once, but i really enjoyed it. honestly, i could do again and again with my clothes on and be completely satisfied with myself. hypothetically, i'd give up my ability to orgasm if i could have the ability to satisfy my partner every single time.
Old 04-17-2003, 07:30 AM

I have done that for my wife before. But after she recovered from her screaming orgasm she made her way downstairs ordered me to take off my jeans & proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs ever. She said after that I turned her on so much when I was going down on her that she wanted to return the favor.
Old 04-17-2003, 09:02 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

<----*ascends stack of bibles*

I haven’t focused on keeping secret what I consider a formal place setting for my sustaining meals. As with any well-set table, it merely accentuates the treat to be consumed. I use the dinning analogy because of the consuming desire that is involved, but it actually is an event that consumes me. It starts as a desire for something I want …NO!… something I N E E D to survive. I can’t say I understand drwinxps’ desire or ability to forego orgasm, as nothing does more encourage mine.

I do believe that this is pleasant stimulation for my partner, but it’s the devouring act that takes over the total environment we both become transported to. As I “devour” the soul of her person and passion, it transforms into something that also devours me in the physical and the emotional sense. Pussy juice is the substance that takes me out of my body and set me adrift with her through a universe beyond earthly limits. Long after the initial electric sparks I actually can feel start in my core and spread through my body and along my limbs from just the first visual glimpse, I’m in a state of bliss that has no concern of return from the paradise we are floating through. It is the drug that incites the precum to drip from my pulsing dick. It is what causes the numb tingling of my face. Even as I attempt this response, it is the stimulus of the drool dripping into my beard.

YES! I guess I could say I enjoy oral sex a bit. The only fear I have associated with it is that someday, somebody will turn back a bed sheet and only find a pair of panties left floating in a sticky pool of cum where we had been.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dinnersetting.jpg (26.3 KB, 727 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-17-2003, 10:58 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I can honestly say I've performed oral on a partner and let my own desires wait. I don't know of a bigger turn on than having a woman doing the quiver dance on the end of my tongue (especially those with the deep sigh and Oh Shit! afterward) Nothing more need be said at that point. I can remember crawling upside my honey wrapping my arms around her and watching her drift off to sleep. With busy schedules to hinder us I can remember performing oral on a gf while she was on the phone (I was supposed to be dressing to go to a party) Funny how the conversation changed. LOL I was promptly told to get my ass ready pronto! (after her groaning orgasm) I could hear her best friend on the phone saying "damn girl, you couldn't make him wait for that?"

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 04-17-2003, 01:07 PM

Re: How much do You REALLY like to Eat Pussy?

Quote:
Originally posted by 69SuperSport
Just Curious if there were anyone Who actually enjoys peforming Oral to Complete Satisfaction as much as i do? Would you perform on a Female who ONLY wanted that from YOU, and never COMPLAIN? Could Ya keep ya clothes on and just walk Away when finished, and be Sastisfied Yourself?....Hmmmmmmmmmm....lol

While I love making her squirm with licking I certainly wouldn't want to quit at that point any more than I would like to pull out and walk away before dropping my load.
Old 04-17-2003, 04:12 PM

Yes I agree that it is the most giving thing you can do for a woman and I would glady and have gladly performed without any expectation of recipricol reaction. I can't do it with my clothes on as I become too aroused and often orgasm when she does. It's a life choice and possibly a religion.
Old 04-17-2003, 04:17 PM
Unusually Curious

How much do You REALLY like to Eat Pussy?

Love it, Always on my mind, and the wetter she gets the better

but Sharni is not always in the mood to receive oral.

but every chance I get I bury my face bewteen her legs :fly:

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 04-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Unusually Curious

forgot this

favorite passtime

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 04-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Member of weird club

I enjoy and crave to eat pussy. When allowed to I sometimes get nothing in return but relish in the thought of pleasing her orally. And yes to those special ladies here at Pixies we do like to go down on you.
Old 04-17-2003, 05:36 PM

Pantyfantic....You have a very very nice way with words.........
Old 04-17-2003, 07:38 PM
Insatiable

<-------LOVES IT...sooo yummy!