Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2003, 10:06 PM
Everybody Stretch!

<<<<<Dangerous Liaison's>>>>>

In Loulabelle's "Thunder and Lightening" thread I talked about Devil's Nose. It's a giant boulder on top of a mountain with another smaller boulder on top of it. We use the additional boulder as a better vantage point to see the valley's surrounding the nose. But, we've camped atop Devil's Nose too because it's high enough to deter (some) wild animals (about 55'- 65' to the first ledge) and has plenty of walking room and room to spread out sleeping bags and set up a nice size camp.

When my husband and I first met it seemed we would do it anywhere.....in his truck, in a graveyard.........yada yada yada...etc.! Once, while up on the nose, we sat on the edge and hung our feet over and watched the tops of the trees blow in the wind. Soon, we were making out and then one thing led to another (right there on the hard, cold rock) and we stripped, naked to the world and started fucking like wild animals........way too close to the edge. I was on top as I had straddled him and he layed back and I layed down on top of him. At one point I suddenly sat up and since the rock leaned a bit, I guess gravity got a hold of me and I nearly went off the boulder....backwards! Hubby quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me to him and I gasped! Then we went at it somemore till we came together and then pulled back from the edge and crumpled together in a heap and laughed. Not that we meant to be daredevil's....but it was kinda thrilling when I think of it now!

Have you had dangerous sex?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-16-2003, 03:51 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Lixy -

I feel sick reading that! I hate heights!

I have done it beneath a waterfall, which doesn't sound too dangerous at first but looking back on it it could have been very dangerous indeed.

We'd been to the waterfall during the day and decided that we both really wanted to go back there for sex, but the only way we could ensure privacy was to go in the middle of the night.

We set off after dark, no-one knowing where we were going, taking with us some basics, like torches, candles, a flask of hot drink, some food and a mobile phone.

I was dressed in a long dress as I needed to be wearing something with easy access (after dark in late September in South Wales is not an appropriate time to get naked outside!) but I made sure I wore panties so that I had something to tuck my dress into before we started to cross the river. My other half had a backpack on containing our supplies and I was terrified that something would happen to one of us as we crossed the slippery stepping stones, in almost total darkness to the other side of the river. From there we had to climb up the rocks to the ledge which had formed behind the waterfall. This is no mean feat for a non climber like me, wearing an ankle length dress tucked in her panties and carrying a torch and shaking with fear and excitement.

When we'd finally made the ascent, it was time to get down to business which was exciting but chilly, surrounded by the candles we'd brought with us and covered in a towel for warmth.

After it was over and we were both too cold to stay there any longer, we packed up the things, leaving the candles burning, and made the treacherous journey back.

I have to say I felt more than a little relieved to find myself back at the car - it's even harder climbing when you've got post sex jelly legs.

It was very romantic but to be quite honest, I could have done without the fear factor!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-16-2003, 08:16 AM
Suprise Me

What ever you do, don't go aunatural during mosquito season......... and that is all I have to say about that.....

Old 05-16-2003, 10:34 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Yes nothing ruins outdoor sex worse than both people being soaked in bug repellant. Yuck!
Old 05-16-2003, 01:32 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh! Excellent story Loulabelle! The steppings stones you speak of......I find that after a while of being barefoot and walking over rocks.....ouch! Makes me a crybaby, tenderfoot! LOL! But it sounds so romantic....the scenario you presented.....and yes....dangerous too, in retrospect! TY for sharing!

LMAO@Cheyanne! In N.J. they have considered the mosquito as the state bird! I'm originally from Jersey and so I can vouch for the idea! Is there ever a non-mosquito season?

LOL@dadaist too! I dunno......if I want sex badly enough.....there are very few smells that will turn me off.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Smell? Well that and the TASTE of bug repellant on naked skin. YUCK! Never again. Just thinking about it (and it was 1995!) is causing me to remember the taste.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:28 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally posted by Lixychick

Have you had dangerous sex?

Well, yes I have, but not in the sense YOU mean (I don't think!!) Rather, it has been with people (Women!!) I REALLY shouldn't have....... well, I WAS married at the time! *Hangs his head in shame*

I think that was quite dangerous enough, thanks...... other things PALE into insignificance by comparison!!

(learned my lesson though....... it hurts, and costs, too much; emotionally AND financially! Won't do THAT again!
I only own my mind
Old 05-16-2003, 06:59 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Quote:
Originally posted by Loulabelle
Lixy -

After it was over and we were both too cold to stay there any longer, we packed up the things, leaving the candles burning, and made the treacherous journey back.

Loulabelle - so you were responsible for the Brecon Beacons being engulfed by flames

Great story

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 05-16-2003, 10:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to blueeyedjeff
It was with the only girlfriend that I have had who wanted sex as much as me....we were in the Gulf of MExico about 5 feet from a much older woman who did not realize M. was holding her bottom in her hand until we were done...then there was the time (before my wife became frigid- right after "I DO") that she actually got on top of me while driving down the road..it was late and not vewry busy, but I did end up in the wrong lanes for a minute while trying to lift my ass up into, depress the accelerator and steer

..I can probably remember some more in a few
Old 05-16-2003, 11:54 PM
Banned

Holy crap, Lixy!!! That story just scared the crap out of me!!! I've climbed mountains but would never have sex near the edge like that!!! I'm so careful when I'm on the mountain.

Even though I knew the story had a happy ending because you were alive and writing, it still scared me!
Old 05-17-2003, 03:29 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Glyndwr

Loulabelle - so you were responsible for the Brecon Beacons being engulfed by flames

Great story

Hehehehe..... it was the falls just North of Swansea - near the Seven Sisters I think, but to be honest, it's all a bit of a blur!

The three things I really remember well:

were lying under a towel with the Welsh Flag on it,

talking my other half out of disposing of the condom into the water (I have an environmental conscience!)

and being flagged down outside Swansea by some very drunk individuals who had a flat tyre and needed a torch. I stood at the side of the road talking to these very drunken women, who were showing me baby clothes they had bought for their friend's new arrival and telling me that my boyfriend (who was by now, changing the tyre himself, because the guys were all too drunk) was 'a lurverly lad' and I should 'hang on to him lurve'

Hehehehe.......it was a kinda bizarre evening! Lol

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-17-2003, 04:03 AM
Just me.

I think the riskiest was in a park. We thought we were alone, made love, and after we got done and got dressed ... a couple walked by. Five minutes earlier ... hmmmm ... it really would have been a nature walk for them.
Old 05-17-2003, 08:11 AM
Insatiable

For me it was at college, in the men's restroom of a classroom building with people still in the classrooms outside. Anyone could have walked in on us at any time but we couldn't wait any longer... we just had to have each other. So, after I made sure no one was in the bathroom, we snuck in and ducked into a stall. I sat down on the toilet, she sat down on top of me and we screwed right there.

rabbit
Old 05-18-2003, 06:55 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by Steph
Holy crap, Lixy!!! That story just scared the crap out of me!!! I've climbed mountains but would never have sex near the edge like that!!! I'm so careful when I'm on the mountain.

Even though I knew the story had a happy ending because you were alive and writing, it still scared me!

Even scarier still Steph? I don't know what the technical term for it is.....and it was discussed in another thread.......but that exact same spot where we could sit and watch the tree tops sway in the wind is where I sat once and suddenly got this urge to leap off and try and grasp the top of one of those trees. A friend we were with told me she had the same urge (when I finally got up the nerve to tell anyone about it......I thought, "Geezzzz, I've never been suicidal"!) I had to get up and move away from said ledge till the urge subsided. Now, that's scary!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-18-2003, 09:19 PM

Dangerous Liaisons

Can't say this is dangerous compared to mountain climbing etc. but once did it in a classroom at a local college. I was working and stopped by to see a girlfreind who worked at the college. She had prepared herself that day by wearing stockings and garters, so there we went, with her on her back on a desk and me giving it to her. Her feet up in the air over my shoulders. Had anyone walked in on us we would have both been fired from our respective jobs, but it was very exhilarating.