Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Banned

I do like reading erotica and masturbating at the same time so that works.

Lixy, reading on the computer never makes me tired. Now if you print off some of the stories, that's a different matter entirely!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:32 PM
Just me.

Have you tried reading in Gregorian Chant or Arabic? You may not understand the words, but perhaps the melody would make you tired.

Maybe a three night sex fest would help? (This is my personal favorite)

Okay, I'll go back to my corner.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
(((Lixy)))

I also suffer with sleep disorders. I haven't been able to sleep over 4-5 hours a night since my mother died a couple of years ago. It is not uncommon for me to sleep as little as 10 hours in a week.

My home remedies used to be nyquill (sp?) cold medacine or Crown Royal but in the past few months I have started trying meletonin. Which I am able to buy a Wal-Mart so it should be available at most any retail chain store. As I understand it your body makes melatonin and this allows you to slip into a deep REM type sleep. And as fate would have it as we get older our body produces less and less of this. Here is a link with a more info about it http://www.sleeping-tips.com/natura...dies_sleep.html

This has helped me some,maybe it will work for you also.
Old 02-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Try half of a Unisom (for some reason, half works just fine while a whole one keeps me awake), then take your pillow and blanket to the couch (oh god, don't you hate someone snoring when you're trying to sleep??) and turn on The Weather Channel with the volume low. Works for me almost all of the time. Of course, a good "cumathon" works real well.... not just one orgasm but lots of them... I've even fallen asleep before turning the vibrator off, lol.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 02-19-2004, 03:59 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Reading and masturbating is how most of us got to Pixies in the first place. Be careful Lixy. People always feel as if they have to ask you about all the little square imprints on your face the next day.

Have you tried soaking your pillow in ether before going to bed?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Everybody Stretch!

OMGGGGGGGGG! You guys are so funny that if peeing my pants helped me to sleep....I'd be zonked now!!!

And not to mention the wealth of information on sleep aids! I'm gonna try any and all of these suggestions (one at a time) if this continues for one more night. I can literally feel the bags forming under my eyes! Also.......it now feels like I have a vice grip on my head! Mamma Mia!

Oops....I'm not even Italian!!??? LOL!

I got...on and off....about 4 hours of sleep last night and I'm a person who treasures all the sleep I can grab! Like......10 hours would be a wonderful night to me! My poor cat thinks I've left his daddy. Hubby told me Rocky gets in bed with him and circles my side as he does when I'm there.....but for a longer period of time till he finally lays down for a few minutes and then gets up and comes downstairs to find me. This is driving hubby nuts!

TY, TY, TY so much everyone! All I can think of to say here is.....this too shall pass!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-19-2004, 08:07 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i use half a dose of meletonin when i cant sleep try a half it dont work go foe the gold lol i dont have a hangover wheni wake either and its soooooooo cheap like a few bucks at wally world

~nikki
Old 02-19-2004, 09:36 PM

lately just running myself ragged works for me

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 02-20-2004, 02:43 AM
Damnit Boy!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Bardog
After further review you might want to disreguard my advice.
As I type this it is 1:42 am and I have to be at work at 4:00. It's gonna be a bitch of a day!
Old 02-20-2004, 06:15 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I got an hour or so of sleep last night...in my actual bed......then I came down to the sofa and turned on the weather channel and kept the sound real low as suggested...and was in and out till about 4am. I think it's getting a bit better but I gotta tell ya.....now that I'm "up" for the day, I feel like I could go to bed and sleep all day. But then, I feel like that every evening till I actually lay down to do the deed......and then my eyelids won't stay shut and my brain won't shut up!

Oh well.....the weekend is here and I'll get a sleep aid if I still can't R.E.M. sleep tonight! Couldn't do it during the week cause I'm such a puss with the sleep aid hang-overs......even on half or quarter the dosage! And....after I do get a good amount of zzzzzzz's.....I'm going to get some of the suggested homeopathic remedies to take as an assisted assurance of more natural sleep!

Wanna come over tonight and do some Nytol with me (((Bardog)))??

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Cheated last night.....and had a few beers. On the upside......I didn't drink to the point of hang-over....and so I feel pretty good today....having slept the longest I have in days!

TY for all the advice and laughs folks! I love ya!

~Thomas Dewar~