Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2004, 07:09 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Rape/sex fantasies

I know for anyone who has sufferred through it rape is not at all about sex but about violence. That;s not the sort of rape this thread is about.

I often think sex fantasies that include rape are usually about power struggles and/or about not being responsible for what you are forced to do. They can also just be about rough sex.

I have a wicked nonconsent fantasy streak and I think it's about not being in control ( seeing as how I am such a damn control freak). Having no choices, not having to figure out what he wants because he is gonna just take me how he wants and I have no say in the matter.

For those of you who have nonconsent fantasies, how do they play out and why do you think you have them?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-26-2004, 07:14 PM
Sworn Seeker

The few I have are all very nasty and evil, and don't really involve people I care for. It generally involves a means at getting back at very twisted and controlling individuals, giving them a taste of their own medicine, generally in public. Obviously these are just things that remain in the mind, lol! Honestly I have a lot of different fantasies that I can't say I'm proud of, but hey, I'm a game designer - if I wasn't a controlled enough person to keep the scary shit in my head, I'd already be a mass killer, lol!
Old 12-26-2004, 07:19 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I fantasize about having my clothes torn off of me and being strung up in the barn and being left to think about it because I won't suck his cock. Then he comes back and mercilessly teases me but won't let me cum. Then he grabs my by the hair of my head and forces me to suck him off then leaves again. He doesn't come back unless I beg him to.
I think I have them because I've always gotten what I wanted. I'm spoiled to be honest.
Old 12-26-2004, 07:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Kitty
The few I have are all very nasty and evil, and don't really involve people I care for. It generally involves a means at getting back at very twisted and controlling individuals, giving them a taste of their own medicine, generally in public. Obviously these are just things that remain in the mind, lol! Honestly I have a lot of different fantasies that I can't say I'm proud of, but hey, I'm a game designer - if I wasn't a controlled enough person to keep the scary shit in my head, I'd already be a mass killer, lol!

Well you are certainly describing the violence, revenge, humiliation, and aggression that is often seen in true rape.

I am referring to rape/sex type fantasies in which although you may feel scared you are certainly not left with the impression of being a perpetrator or a victim. Or maybe that's just the way my nonconsent fantasies play out.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-26-2004, 07:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
I fantasize about having my clothes torn off of me and being strung up in the barn and being left to think about it because I won't suck his cock. Then he comes back and mercilessly teases me but won't let me cum. Then he grabs my by the hair of my head and forces me to suck him off then leaves again. He doesn't come back unless I beg him to.
I think I have them because I've always gotten what I wanted. I'm spoiled to be honest.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now that is a fucking hot visual!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-26-2004, 07:26 PM
Sworn Seeker

Yeah...sometimes fantasies like that are nice, but when I really want to make love to a woman, I want it to be romantic and feel like we're a part of each other. I can get aroused about taking a woman like that, sure - but it really just doesn't carry the same effect.
Old 12-26-2004, 07:32 PM
~Imaginary lover~

I guess thats where you and me are different. I've been thru 3 husbands in my lifetime. Gave my heart and soul...... I can get into their head and not have to give them my heart and it's still romantic. They just don't get all of me anymore. Comin down off the "high" hurts to bad darlin.
Old 12-26-2004, 07:39 PM
Sworn Seeker

I know that feeling but I'll still never give up. It is my life and my destiny, and I will NEVER stop giving my all. Even when I'm your age, twentyish years from now (you CANNOT be 40 yet, can you?) I can't see myself being any different. I am the death of apathy. (dammit why can't we have a little grim reaper or a skull or something)
Old 12-26-2004, 07:51 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I got an online girlfriend that loves non-consent play. I do a role playing story with her on another board and have had some fun times in chat. It's not my nature to be the aggressor but with her it's easy and fun because she loves it so much.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 12-26-2004, 07:56 PM
Suprise Me

I have been mulling over this the past day or so too. I noticed a few women who I consider strong and in control have this "rape" fantasy although I don't really think of it as rape - only used for lack of a descriptive word for that particular fantasy. I wondered why they would have this fantasy as it is usually connotated with violence and hate toward women and not pleasure...

LOL - ok, I know - sometimes I think too much. Then from that thought my mind considered it more of a "control" issue. Basically what you said Lil, being led, not actually forced, to do something that you wouldn't normally do and not be in control of the situation yet be excited by it. Very similar to being totally dominated without the violence.

I also think, like you Lil, that it is about not being responsible for what you do and how you react. In a normal situation, a woman may not be interested in being tied up, but given a dominating "rape" situation, she may find herself excited about it and it is ok to react that way because it wasn't a decision that she made, but was led to do.

I have a MFM fantasy - I am at a party and am "cornered" by a man in a secluded area where no others would be or go and suddenly another man appears and I can't get away, and they both have their way with me. I give into my fantasy and yet am safe because it really wasn't me who decided initiate it and yet I enjoy it.

Old 12-26-2004, 08:00 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Kitty
I know that feeling but I'll still never give up. It is my life and my destiny, and I will NEVER stop giving my all. Even when I'm your age, twentyish years from now (you CANNOT be 40 yet, can you?) I can't see myself being any different. I am the death of apathy. (dammit why can't we have a little grim reaper or a skull or something)

LMAO! I'm 44 darlin. Yeah you're still a young un.
Old 12-26-2004, 08:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Exactly!!!!!!!

Part of the beauty of a sex/rape fantasy is that essentially you are in control still of being out of control cause it's your own glorious mind who thunk it up

PS. Chey...that sounds sooo scrumptious

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 12-26-2004, 08:07 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Right cheyanne.... It's not about gettin physically hurt or degraded or hateful mean words. It's being able to let go and let whatever happen, happen....... letting his masculinity dominate you. if that makes any sense.
Old 12-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Mama Mia!

I don't know what it is about me really; I just like to be dominated by a male (when it comes to sex anyway). I love it when he throws me down and slams into me or when he bends me over without a word and slides in. I mostly like it when we "struggle", or in other words, when I fight back.

I have no street rape fantasy of course, but in a safe environment this is my big thrill lol

I guess it is a power issue, it's nice to be "helpless" sometimes.

It's a BOY!!
Old 12-26-2004, 08:13 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie7788
I don't know what it is about me really; I just like to be dominated by a male (when it comes to sex anyway). I love it when he throws me down and slams into me or when he bends me over without a word and slides in. I mostly like it when we "struggle", or in other words, when I fight back.

I have no street rape fantasy of course, but in a safe environment this is my big thrill lol

I guess it is a power issue, it's nice to be "helpless" sometimes.

I know another one of yours too cherrypie. I'll remember that. Maybe I'll use that on you next time.