Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-03-2002, 12:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jarik05 Send a message via Yahoo to Jarik05
Getting some at work

Part I

I see you coming down the street, smiling, happy to finally be out of work and looking forward to a few drinks.
You get to the door of the club, reach out and pull me into a hug and kiss me on the cheek.
“Do I have to pay the cover tonight” you say.
“Nope, and never again either, we’re not charging our regulars anymore.” is my reply.
You don’t realize that I remember your face, your beautiful red hair, you nice round breasts, and perfect ass, but not your name.
“I do need to see your ID tonight though. Even though you come here every week, I’m checking everyone’s tonight. “
There, problem solved.
You reach into your little blue purse, pull out your wallet and open it to your license.
“No problem, Hun. I understand.”
I glance at it real fast, reading only your first name and hand it back.
You smile and kiss me again, this time our lips meet.
“Mmmm…nice. I’ll be back in a little while to see you, right now, I need a drink”
I smile as you walk in, and head down the stairs.
Your lips taste as sweet as I thought they would. Maybe tonight we’ll find out if everything about you is as I thought it would be.
I send my partner down to tell the bartender that your drinks tonight are on the house.
Twenty minutes later, you come back up the stairs, your red hair over your shoulder. I notice you have no bra on tonight, I can see by the way your breasts move in your black tank top.
“My drinks are free tonight, huh?”
You smile
“They are”
I smile back.
“You are so good to me.”
You kiss me again, this time your tongue finds its way into my mouth, searching for mine. Mine meets yours and they touch, you pull yours back and mine follows and you begin to suck on it.
You release my tongue and start to whisper in my ear.
“I want you. I see you look at me, the way you look at me, and I know you want me too.”
You reach down and grab my stiffening cock.
“Is that for me?”
“Yes, I believe it is.”
“Good. I have something for you too.”
“Oh? And what’s that?”
You grab my hand and guide it to your thigh; you begin to move it up so my hand is just under your black skirt.
“Keep going, and you’ll see.”
I keep moving my hand up your thigh until I finally find my present.
Your not wearing panties, and your pussy is nice and wet. I can tell that it’s shaved. A moan escapes your lips as I run a finger along your slit.
“Very nice” I say.
Old 06-03-2002, 12:48 PM

Part II

I slip my fingers between the folds of your pussy and run one over your clit.
You tighten your arms around me and moan again.
“Is there someplace we can go? I want to feel you inside me.”
I smile and nod as I look to my partner. He nods.
We go up the short flight of stairs, your hand in mine. I take out my keys and unlock the door.
As I open it, you smile.
“I always wondered what was up here,” you say, as you walk through the door.
“It’s a dance hall, someone teaches ballet here during the week.”
“You?”
“No, some woman.”
“Ah, ok”
You close the door behind us and lock it.
“I like this” you say as you notice that the only light in here is from the red glow of the three EXIT signs.
You grab me, push me against the door and kiss me again, your hands reaching down to my crotch, your hand rubbing my now hard cock.
“I have wanted this since the first night we met.” You say.
“Have you?”
“Yes, but I haven’t had the chance to act on it, and I figured tonight I would make the time.”
You unbutton my jeans, slide the zipper down, and pull my cock out.
“May I?” you ask.
“Ask me nicely”
You grin.
“May I please suck your nice hard cock?”
“Yes, you may”
You drop to your knees, your hand slowly stoking my cock.
Your tongue begins to lick the head of my cock. You open your mouth wide and begin to engulf it.
I watch you, slowly taking it in inch by inch. I can hear the slurping sound you make as your head bobs up and down on it.
I feel your hair in my hands as I hold the back of your head, pushing you down on me, making you suck faster, entering your mouth deeper, as your hand keeps stroking me.
Your mouth is so hot, and the saliva makes it so wet. I can feel it, running down my cock, onto my balls.
You reach down, lift your skirt and start to massage your clit. Moaning as you suck my cock, I can feel the vibrations of your lips as you take me deep into your mouth.
I can tell you’re about to cum, because you start sucking faster, stroking me faster and a bit harder.
My cock pops out of your mouth as you start to cum, your moans louder.
“Oh yes!” you breath heavily.
You smile at me as you stand up, your orgasm subsiding.
“Are you ready to fill me up with that nice cock?”
“Maybe” I say, as I take your hand and bring your fingers to my lips, kissing them, my tongue tasting your sweet juices off of them.
“Mmmmm…you want to taste me? Would you? Would you bury your face in my pussy, make me cum”
I lift you up, carry you over to the couch and set you down. I pull your tank top off, grabbing your nipples, pinching them. I take one in my mouth, sucking hard, nibbling and licking them while I slide your skirt off.
I sit you down on the couch and kneel in front of you as you spread your legs wide.
“I want to feel your mouth on my clit,” you say as you push my head down between your legs.
Old 06-03-2002, 12:48 PM

Part III

My tongue slides inside you, my fingers spread you open. I slide my tongue up, seeking out your clit. I find it and start nibbling it, sucking it. Pressing my tongue hard against it.
I can hear you talking to me, praising me as I tongue your clit.
“Oh you are so good at that…such a good pussy eater”
Your breathing gets heavier; you push your hips up. I slide 2 fingers deep inside you and start running my tongue over your clit a little faster, pressing a little harder.
You start bucking as you begin to cum.
“Oh yes, eat my pussy! Let me cum all over your face!”
Your intense orgasm makes it hard to speak, so you just moan louder as you cum all over my fingers.
As you begin to calm, I slide my fingers out of you. You smile looking at my hard cock as I stand up.
“Oh my god, I need that. I need to feel you, fuck me!”
I grab your hands and pull you up. I spin you around and bend you over the couch.
“You want it?” I ask, as I slap your ass.
“Yes! Please, yes!”
I spread your legs and slide my cock into you, slow deep strokes, getting faster and harder with each thrust.
“Yes! Give me that cock.”
I start fucking you wildly, hard and fast while slapping your ass. I can hear the sound of our bodies making contact with each thrust.
You start to cum again.
“Oh yes! Fuck me! Just like that! Make me cum! Oh yes!”
I grab your hips and pull you towards me, our fucking fast and wild.
You reach down and start rubbing your clit, cumming harder and harder.
I can feel the pressure building up; I am going to cum soon.
With your head thrashing and your hair flying everywhere, you start to cum again.
“Just like that, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!”
As this last orgasm begins to subside, and I reach the breaking point, I pull my cock out and grab your shoulders, spinning you around. You sit down on the couch, your face flush and breathing heavy, as I start to cum all over your tits.
“Oh yes! I love that!” you say, as you start rubbing it into your skin.
You lean forward and start sucking the rest of my seed out of my cock, licking it and sucking to make sure you got it all.
I sit down next to you, and you rest your head on me, smiling.
“That was great” you look up to me and say.
“Yeah, you are awesome.”
I smile back.
There is a knock on the door, and we get up and get dressed. I unlock and open the door.
My partner looks up at us as we come out, grinning.
“We heard you’s two down here.”
We both just grinned as I lock the door.
As we walk back down the stairs, you look at me.
“I have to head home, thank you for making my day”
“Anytime” was all I could manage.
You kiss me again, and then walk towards the door.
“See you next weekend.” You say, as you walk out the door.
Old 06-04-2002, 09:59 AM

Nice story Jarik...

Wish I could get some at work!
Old 06-04-2002, 01:23 PM

Another Great Story Jarik!! Really Enjoyed it~ Keep Em cOminG in!! we'll bE wAiting~:) :p ;) :D