Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2002, 12:58 AM

Tell me what you think...

Hello all! I have just joined the Pixies family and would like to share something with you. My husband, who is a little shy, wrote this after our very awe-inspiring honeymoon. Tell me what you think!

Our story begins on a warm summer day. Ginger and Alexis are out on the beach, soaking up the rays. Their beautiful naked bodies glistening with tanning oil on the hot steamy sand. Inside a nearby resort hut, my friend Jason and I, look on at the "scenery" while basking in a hot-tub. We talk about the recent weather, stocks, sports, and our wives... Yeah, I guess locker-room talk never ends.
The conversation was short; I had enough of talking shop. I got out of the hot-tub, my hands were already wrinkling. After staring out at my voluptuous wife for a while, I began to feel somewhat excited. Yes, I was horny. I dried myself off and grabbed a few drinks, hoping to score for the home team.
When I finally came upon the ladies they were passed out in relaxation. I roused my wife from her slumber and handed her a cold drink. I whispered, "I want you now." While handing Alexis a drink my eyes traveled too far, her firm buttocks were just as fine as my wife's, I thought. This is where all my "problems" started.
While walking back to the hut, I began to fantasize about not just my wife but her friend as well. I sat on the edge of the hot-tub, and began to inquire about Alexis' exercise regime to Jason. He was surprising open about her weekly routines, and rather explicit about the amount of love-making they engaged in. After some more conversation, I went to the nearby bar to get another drink. I sat for a while... My cock was steadily growing; more dirty fantasizes sizzled around in my head. I kept thinking about my lovely Ginger, AND her friend. My wife and Alexis donned towels and began to walk towards me; I fought to keep them from noticing my obvious arousal.
My warm skin tingled with lucid anticipation as Ginger and her quiet friend headed towards me. Soon, our trio was joined by Jason. He hadn't bothered to dry off from the hot-tub. His body steamed as if he had emerged from an oven. I became slightly embarassed when I took a quick glance at his fully toned abs. Needless to say, I was envious. While Ginger and Alexis talked, I began mentally comparing my body to Jason's. All guys do it, I thought, we just don't like admitting it. My upper body was built more than Jason's, but he had me in the lower arena. His legs were sturdy and muscular. During this time, my hard-on had conveniently subsided.
I soon shifted my thought back to the topless wonders before me. I focused my attention on my wife's curly lips and her sultry smile. Her eyes resonated innocence as she spoke of another vacation we had. My gaze moved onward to Alexis. What caught me was her skin. Like my provocative wife, she had no tanlines to speak of. Her skin was a lighter shade, more sun for her, I thought.
I grew anxious to make love to my wife. Our mini-bar became more and more appealing as a place to start our erotic rituals. I glanced to my wife and mouthed out, "Right now". She caught on to my appeals rather quickly. She started to stretch, exaggerating her arching back to provoke my blood-pressure. She held her drink between her breasts as I squirmed within. I was ready to burst right there. I wanted her, she knew it now, and she was going to do everything possible to make me blush in front of Alexis and Jason.
Ginger whispered somethining in Alexis' ear. I don't know what it was, but her eyes grew wide. Both ladies stopped talking immediately. Alexis grabbed Jason's hand and ran off with him to another room. I stood there, bewildered by the intensity of Alexis, it was like she was on fire and had to go cool off. I was glad Alexis and Jason had run off. I thought it might present an "opportunity" for Ginger and I to heat things up.
I glanced back at my wife with a puzzled grin, she stared right back with a more devious grin. Not but a few silent moments passed, and she pushed me onto a bar stool. "Someone is eager", I thought. My wife began to caress her body; tantalizing me by pushing out her already delectable breasts. Her teasing was working. A large bulge had formed behind my trunks; I was readily hard. To make matters worse, her little show progressed south. The picture wasn't complete without that towel coming off her. She asked me slyly, "Want me to take this off?" I nodded like a puppy begging for a biscuit. What I got was a mouthful of soft warm nipple. My wife caught me off guard as she held my head in place. I worked my tongue in swift circles around her tanned breasts. I was surprised at first, she normally will begin moaning or even fondeling in my pants while I pleasure her. It wasn't the case this time. She soon told me, "I think that's enough for you." She pulled away from me, my soft tongue practically magnetized to her beautiful body. She pulled a piece of her towel and it fell to the ground. Her naked form, graceful and petite, resonated with passion and lust. She didn't give me one moment to assess the voluptuous body that I had devoted my life to.
She immediately told me to take my trunks off. I grew hesitant, afraid that our friends might see us. While I was objecting the idea, my wife pulled them down for me. "Great", I thought. I was again pushed back onto the barstool, I leaned back against the bar just as well. Anticipating her warm wet mouth to come to my erectile rescue, I flexed to promote the idea. She told me to close my eyes. In my vulnerable state, I started to get worried. She said, "If you don't, you won't get this", pointing at her southern regions. I complied without a word.
Instead of her mouth surrounding my pulsing head, I felt a warm tongue grazing across my chest. While pleased with the sensation of her mouth covering most of my body, there was some place else that wasn't getting any action. I wondered if that was part of her devious plan. I played with her, flexing my solid chest while she worked me over. She resisted my attempts to run my hands through her silky hair. Our hands stayed away from each other this entire time. More and more, I was getting turned on by her various methods of oral pleasure. Some time passed, I had hit my vertical limit, and she began to move south. I wondered if this was it. Normally she lets me watch as she pleasures me, but I still had my eyes closed. Was she really going to torture me like this, and bolster my already "heightened" senses?
Ginger's hands gripped onto my sturdy thighs. She spread my legs wide and began breathing steamy hot air across my exposed cock. She was trying to take me over the edge, without laying a finger on me. In my submissive state, I couldn't do anything to prevent my continuing arousal. I wanted to touch her, kiss her, anything. Her mouth took up 2 different roles, breathing and licking. Every so often, she would quickly lick my bulging head with her moist sensual tongue. My breathing hastened as I anticipated her next course of action... I felt my nine-odd inches of hot love be engulfed in her mouth. I gasped for air, while she seductively moaned upon me. My fingers curled up and my breathing shallowed; I had never been taken this far. My wife's "performance" was beyond comprehension. For what felt like an eternity, my rock-hard head had found a new home down her throat. With one hand around my moist shaft and another stroking my balls, she took me on an oral ride. She began humming, stimulating areas I didn't think could be. It wasn't long before I was ready to explode. I fought to keep my eyes closed, it was only a natural prelude to my ensuing pleasure. I took a final breath, and she surprisingly let go of me. I felt nothing.

Quote:
I don't want to tie you down...I just want to tie you up
Old 06-11-2002, 01:03 AM

My eager cock stood straight up. My shaft was cooled off by a soft ocean breeze and the saliva that was left on it. Time passed slowly for me. I don't know where my amazing wife went. I kept my eyes closed as I savored in pre-orgasm ecstasy. It was in those beautiful moments of clarity that Ginger did something I was NOT expecting. I felt my assets get consumed totally by her hot wet pussy. Her firm nipples poked against my chest as I held her shoulders. Her hands fell to my side and she held on as we began grinding on my barstool. Our bodies became one... Her legs straddled my thighs as she stared at me. My biceps flexed while I held her close. I slowly rocked her world with my deep penetrations. She had undoubtingly given me an opportunity to attain a second-wind. Soon, she came. Her orgasm was strong and fulfilling. My dick was pulled in by her throbing contractions. Beads of sweat had formed on our bodies to add to the frictionless thrusting. I began to kiss her passionately, our tongues intertwining while she enjoyed in her post-orgasmic aura. Her cock-ride slowed, my pace wound down. I told her I loved her, and we shared in the moment. A few moments later she told me to close my eyes. I sat, puzzled by her request. And just as before, I complied...
Ginger slid down slowly upon my eagerly awating dick. I could feel her spread open while I entered her deep moist pussy. This time was different, she had her back to me and began tactically contracting herself around my hard cock while she rode on. My wife wanted to even the score. I gripped onto her pelvis and began to breath deeply. I tried to conserve my orgasm as much as possible. I heard Ginger giggle a few time while I kept to her rhythm. Our bodies rocked against each other in a fluid fucking perfection. My hands raised in an effort to grope her smooth breasts, but she pushed them away. I grew curious as to why and another thing. Even though my wife was riding me hard, I wondered what Alexis and Jason might be up to. "Possibly the same thing?", I thought. Ginger's body felt warm, and her pussy was hot to the touch. Her body took me in whole, I craved for more and kept thrusting with her. My wet balls were getting stroked by her warm gentle hands. One hand she kept on my shaft, and the other fondeled under my foreskin. I flexed my hard dick as she moaned faster. Again, I heard her giggle. My curiousity was getting almost as big as the cock she rode. My lips began to dry up as my breathing quickened. Various muscles throughout my body began to strain as my orgasm came up on the horizon. It was in this moment, I almost fell off my seat. Something warm, wet, and sweet had manifested itself on my dryed lips. I grew afraid, for it did not taste or feel like my wife's amazing mouth. It was something else, entirely. My hands automatically reached for this new-found source of warmth, as I gasped for air. I felt thighs. Smooth, silky, long thighs and a firm ass. I knew what it was and whose it was. That sweet pussy hovering above me could only be Alexis'. I started to say her name, but she cut me short by smothering me in her dripping hot hole. I quivered as I became a mere slave to Ginger's and Alexis' sex drive. I instinctively sucked on Alexis' smooth shaved lips. Her body shuddered as my tongue often flicked her juicy clit. I grasped her tightly while she played with my hair. My wife wasn't forgetten at all though. I ran my fingers down her back while she persisted in making me come. I decided then that no matter what Ginger did, Alexis' was going to get there first. Lust consumed my thoughts as both women sat upon me, taking advantage of ever asset I had. I started to come...
I almost couldn't breathe as both beauties begged my eminent resolution. I shuddered closer and closer to erupting within my lovely wife. I felt at peace for a few moments. Somehow, Alexis' presence reasserted feelings of warmth and passion that I had towards Ginger. Alexis' gaping vagina accepted my tongue as if it had always belonged there. Her body rocked over my head to the motion of my soft licking. My wife sighed pleasantly into another orgasm, while her friend drove her luscious pussy across my mouth. Warm juices drenched my face as she came. I had completed my goal, Ginger hadn't stopped slowly riding me and it didn't take me long to come as well. I moaned while jolts of ecstasy seared across my body. My wife and her friend enjoyed my final bout. I opened my eyes while I was still throbing from the waist down. Ginger let out a short laugh while Alexis sat on the bar snickering with glee. I stretched out, then held my wife close. "Happy Birthday", she said. While not my birthday, I was appreciative, yet still in shock over what I had just done with her friend. Alexis kissed me deeply, a signifcant irony for I never had the pleasure before. Ginger turned around to face me, our bodies sweaty and steamed. We kissed for several minutes. Alexis just stared at us, with a happy smile on her face. I was confused somewhat. I took in the scenery as both ladies wispered and giggled. Sand whipped around my legs as the wind picked up. "So, what happened to YOUR significant other?", I asked Alexis. "He fell asleep!", she answered. I let out a short laugh. Ginger reached out and held me as I stared off into the ocean. "Could it get better?", I wispered. "Yes", my wife responded. I shared a deep long kiss with her while I caressed her hair... "But that's tomorrow..."
Old 06-11-2002, 01:28 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Very hot story, cleo...would like to see more...tell me, is this a true story?

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 06-11-2002, 02:50 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Welcum aboard. Very hot story. Very arousing and very tantalizing. Can't wait to read more stories.

Old 06-11-2002, 01:35 PM

Thank you! Actually scot, this IS a true story...I'll have to get some more "inspiration" before I can submit another story.