Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-10-2002, 02:35 PM
the Lusty Wench

Shower on a hot night

The night is hot and so I've opened up the sliding glass door to let the cooling ocean breezes blow through my home. I sit in front of the vanity mirror, brushing out my hair, pushing the bristles deep to drag against my scalp. I'm still feeling hot and sticky from the humid night, a cooling shower is just the thing I need to make it possible to sleep. I turn on the spray using only a small bit of hot water to balance out the temperature. As usual I don't bother to shut any doors, it's only me in the house afterall and I live in a quiet secluded neighborhood.

I step into the shower and let the cooling water cascade over all of me, especially over and under my breasts that feel way too large on such sultry days as this. I turn then and put my head directly under the water, closing my eyes, enjoying the first cool moments of my evening, I simply stand under the water, it flows over me, beginning at the crown of my head. The water begins to have a cooling effect on my body, and I feel my nipples begin to harden and pout from the cold, still it feels so good to be under the water.

I hear the distinctive sound of the shower door open, but my mind is on other things and I don't fully register its meaning until I feel a man standing directly behind me, keeping me facing into the spray of water so I cannot open my eyes and see him. "Just do what I tell you and we'll both be satisfied before long." his voice is a husky, a gravelly kind of whisper, it shivers nears my ear. I nod. "Please don't hurt me." I feel I must say this, even though the excitement in my body is beginning to spiral upward.

He leans his naked body into me from behind, one hand is squeezing and kneading at my breast, fingers tugging, none too gently, at my sensitized nipple. My breathing starts to get shallow right along with his. His other hand has found its way down my body and is pushing my thighs open some. "Lift it .. toes on the rim." His command is clear as he moves his hand against the back of my leg ... I hesitate a brief moment .... "NOW!" I do it and sob slightly, not out of fear, but because he's just switched hands and has started roughly working the nipple that had so far been unattended. His other hand has been given easy access to my clit and he begins to rub it with rather hard strokes, but, ohhhhhh, it feels better than anything I've felt for a long time.... I want to tell him to pinch me there, pull at it, thrust in his fingers or even better the long erect cock I feel pushed up against my lower back and cheeks.

I start to speak, but he tells me to be quiet as he steps back slightly to move his shaft into position, lifting my pelvic area and then thrusts it all the way in. The slapping sound of his body connecting against my butt as his penis is buried completely inside of me is intoxicating. Two of his fingers catch my clit between them and pinch it while pulling it down toward his penis which has filled me completely. I arch my back in order to take him deeper inside ... he chuckles. "Ahhh, good, you like it a bit rough!" I nod and moan my pleasure at the presence of his throbbing pulsing cock ramming into me, pulling back, thrusting hard again .... over and over .... a man has never been able to keep up such a stiff pace with me before, it is torture, I cum ... and yet he keeps slamming into me and I feel the pressure building all over again and still he doesn't let up on the pace.

My nipples are throbbing at exactly the same level and pace as my clit, he keeps rubbing and pinching both, then changes hands again. I nearly fall down, unable to keep a grip on anything, but he does, he just keeps pushing deep into me. "Please, again .... and .... cum for me .... Nooooowwww!" The last word is more of a moan than anything else, barely intelligible as it leaves my lips. My body starts to shiver and pulse everywhere ... I've never felt anything this intense before ... OMG, I feel the flow as it nearly squirts from me and then he sucks in his breath and his cum erupts forcefully deep inside of me. I collapse against the shower wall.

He rasps the words next to my ear .... "We are only just beginning ...."
Old 07-10-2002, 06:10 PM
the Lusty Wench

He pulls out of me and turns me around to see him. He
smiles... Its the new neighbor who moved in just a week or so ago, he and I had talked earlier in the day and I had flirted, albeit awkwardly, with him ... thinking how nice his body looked in the shorts and teeshirt he had been wearing then. He looked even better now, naked, spent, ... or maybe not, as I look down his body, taking in the sights and smells of his body, breathing deep ... he responds to my gaze, very favorably.

He leads me from the shower and pulls me onto my bed, pushing aside the sheet and blankets. "I want you again, maybe a lot of agains, but this time, I want to feel you on top of me, riding my cock .... climb on, take me inside."

As I did so, he raised his head, pulling my nipple into his hot, hungry mouth, biting at me, sucking me in, then nipping at me again and again... my head started to spin and I thought I would lose any measure of control that I might still be holding onto, but just then he switched, attending to the other nipple, lathing it with his tongue, twirling around it and then all of a sudden biting into my tender flesh. Both of my nipples were still throbbing and hard from our shower time, so sensitive. I wanted to scream at the torture he was inflicting, but I didn't want it to stop, not for a long time yet.

As I rode him, he lifted his hips upward, raising himself off the bed by a few inches. The change in position brought him into me differently, deeper, harder ... immediately I began to feel my orgasm returning, building and bursting as I shouted my release he rolled us over, lifted my legs onto his shoulders and fucked me furiously, slamming into me, our release made the sheets so wet, but neither of us cared, not for a long time.