Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-15-2002, 11:32 AM
the Lusty Wench

A Night With You

Your fingers run over me, like a soft breeze, hardly touching, but felt so deeply. My eyes remain closed, we both know I'm not sleeping, but the senses are sometimes so susceptible and right now I want to skip any visual cues ... You don't always understand that, I know how visually oriented you are, but sometimes looking into your eyes or at your full sensual mouth, it's too much for my brain to process. And so my eyes remain closed, but I moan as your tongue glides and swirls around first one hardened nipple and then the other, flicking at my tips with the tip of your tongue and then I feel the raw edge of your teeth. I shiver and thread my fingers into your hair, play with your ear lobe - tugging ever so softly. My fingers move to touch your cheek, raspy with the days growth of beard. I don't have to open my eyes to know that you are full focused on the nipple you have drawn deep into your mouth, nipping at it, sometimes not so gently. I put all my effort into remaining calm and still, but the bite of your teeth is sending shivers up and down my spine.

You shift for a moment and I feel your tongue under my breast, nose nuzzling further. Everytime we are together you do some little thing differently, you know the things I like, but you continue testing my reflexes and nerve endings, always looking for some new move to tempt and torture me with, I love that, I love feeling like you spend hours thinking about me when we are not together.

I'm not very good at holding still when you are storming my defenses, your hand roams lower, skipping from my waste to my knees and the inside of my leg - you do soft and gentle circles against my skin, touching everywhere, but always just skimming across areas I long for you to center your attention on. You continue until I finally take your hand and hold it to me, pushing at your fingers, asking for your touch with just my hands. I feel your smile against my breast. You always find this side of me entertaining, in every other situation I'm something of a chatterbox, but here, in the privacy of our time together, with lights turned low and the comfort of a good mattress (or any other location where we are touching in this way), words fail me, I am quiet ... I know you long to tempt the words off my tongue, you always try, not used to the silence from me, but that part of my brain is shut down whenever I feel the heat of your gaze, passionate, primal and yet deeply protective. How can I speak words when you steel the breath from me with that look.
Old 07-15-2002, 11:34 AM
the Lusty Wench

Your lips brush mine and my eyes open, looking deeply into your eyes, almost green now with the intensity of your emotion. Kissing you is like fireworks and unicorns and somewhere near happily ever after, so good that it doesn't seem like it could be real. Your tongue touching mine and moving in a kind of dance, I smile as I think of it as a tongue tango. I brush your hair away from your face, you see the look in my eyes, kind of soft and melting and close to shattered. You smile and whisper words of comfort, but when you say them in that raspy almost can't catch your breath way, comfort is the last thing on my mind.

Three words escape my lips, "Please ........... screw me!" Your smile is wide as you ask if I'm sure. I simply nod .... I used all my mental capacity just getting those words out, well chosen words to push at your desires. You love it when I say those harsh sexual words ... I know the effect they have on you... raw words .... your pupils are almost fully dilated as you stare deeply into my eyes for a brief moment and then you move down my body to lick and nip at me, your thumb helping cover the territory with your mouth and fingers pushing inward. My body arches slightly at the intensity of the pleasure you bring me, my breathing is shallow and fast and you push me to the edge and stop long enough to shift positions. You press your full penis into me, replacing your fingers, but your thumb keeps working at me.
Old 07-15-2002, 11:44 AM
the Lusty Wench

I push at your shoulders, you roll us so I am on top, riding you, pressing hard up against your erection. It feels so good with you inside of me like that, my motions up and down are slow, then fast, then slow again …. Each downstroke drawn out for endless periods of time, feeling the pressure building, the pleasure intensifying. I lean forward just enough to rub one of my nipples near your mouth wanting so much to feel your tongue and teeth there. You elevate your body slightly and take me deep into your mouth, sucking, licking, biting at me and I wonder if there could ever be a better moment. I need the release that is coming ... cumming onto you ... I see your teeth pushing against your lower lip, as you try to hold on to your control, just long enough to still push me for a full and lengthy release.

I feel the conclusion begin to sweep over my body, know it will leave me nearly limp, but you roll us back, bring my knees up and thrust deeply then pull back ... you move in and out of me, the pace is turning rapid and I hear and feel your heart hammering. Your back and neck arches as you almost scream with the satisfaction, but your vocal chords only call forth deep groans that sound as if they are generated at the very deepest part of you. We lay for long moments, spent and still craving the closeness of you still deep inside me. Eventually, you shift us so we are laying sideways still facing each other. We are touching from head to toe, hardly enough room for air to pass between us. I have just enough energy to reach up and run my fingers down you cheek and then your neck. I rest my hand near your heart and breathe in deeply, loving your scent. My last conscious thought is in wondering when you will touch me again, take me there again.
Old 07-15-2002, 11:45 AM
the Lusty Wench

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)
Old 07-15-2002, 05:27 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi jjjjbo

Another well written piece, I was with you from beginning to end

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 07-15-2002, 05:30 PM
the Lusty Wench

Yea, you were!!!! :)