Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2002, 10:28 PM
Seductress

OMG....Heavenly

OMG....Heavenly.......

It was a hot December night and I had forgotten some important papers I need back at University. It was a 30 minute drive from my place so I decided to quickly drive there and get them. When I got there I saw Tony, one of the guys doing the same units as me, walking towards his dorm. I quickly ran over to him and started to explain what I was doing there at this time of night. He said…..”Oh come up to my room…….I have those papers and you can borrow them”.

He snuck me past the security guard at the front entrance and took me upstairs to his room. He said “by the way……I have something else for you, that you might need”…. I said “great….give it to me”…….So he came over to me, placed his hands on the back of my head and pulled me towards him……..Our lips touched for the first time, sending shudders down my spine, our tongues caressed each others as I pulled him closer to me, so I could feel his body against mine….His tongue slid out of my mouth and towards my ear. As he started to nibble on my ear I felt my nipples harden through my bra.

I slipped off his t-shirt and pushed him back onto the bed. I started to unbutton my blouse, one button at a time, slowly undoing them, my eyes not leaving his, looking deeply into his. I slowly let my blouse slip off my shoulders and fall to the ground. I moved my fingers down my body to my jeans and undid the zip and took them off……….He started to get off the bed and come towards me…..I said…”stay and watch".

He laid back as I moved my hands towards the back of my bra and undid the clasp…….I let it fall off my shoulders but covered my breasts up with my hands. I started to rub my breasts and nipples. I could feel my nipples harden as I rubbed them between my fingers. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as I could feel my pussy juices flowing out onto my panties. He started to moan. I moved my fingers down my body towards my panties and started to rub them from the outside. I slipped my hand into my panties and fingered myself to see how wet I was. I brought my finger up slowly towards my mouth and tasted my sweet juices.

I turned around so my back faced him. I bent over and slid my panties off so he would get a view of my wet pussy from behind. I started to swing my hips as I slid my panties down my legs…..I turned around and faced him………and said……”come here I want you".

He got up and came towards me…Our tongues meet again and caressed each others. I slid my tongue down towards his neck, moving slowly towards his nipples and gently bit and sucked one. With my other hand I started to rub his other nipple with my fingers……my tongue slowly left and moved down his stomach……down slowly towards his jeans……….I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans and pulled them off……He wasn’t wearing any underwear so I immediately saw his hard erect cock. I slipped his jeans off completely and started to kiss his thighs……I slid my tongue down his inner leg slowly moving it up and down his legs teasing him as I would just flicker his balls. I finally moved it up to his balls and started to lick them with the tip of my tongue…….I placed my hands on his hips and started to suck on his balls. I moved my tongue onto his harden cock and slid it up and down then placed it in my mouth and started to suck moving my lips up and down his cock. He moaned and placed his hands on my head. My tongue darted around his cock and my lips tighten down hard on it sucking and moving it up and down. I started to taste his precum so I stopped and pushed him back onto the bed.

I sat on his stomach and slid my pussy up and down his stomach making his stomach wet from my pussy juices. He flung me off him onto the bed and pulled my legs over to the edge of the bed so my pussy was on the edge……he started to suck on my breast and rubbed the other with his fingers…..causing me to shudder. His tongue moved slowly down my stomach and he flickered my at bellybutton. He moved it down lower, lower towards my pussy. I spread my legs apart so he could see all of me. He started to move his tongue up and down my pussy and flickering at the entrance of my slit. He finally moved his magical tongue up to my clit and started to flicker it with his tongue. The estacy ran through my body as I arched my back. He started to suck on my clit then he would flicker it with his tongue. He placed 1 finger at the entrance of my slit and moved it in slowly…. I could feel my juices running down my legs as he placed 2 fingers in and started to move them in and out while sucking on my clit. My clit started to swell and I felt my body shake as I wrapped my legs around his head and exploded into a shattering orgasm. Oh God….it was heavenly.

I got up and pushed him onto the bed and sat on his stomach and kissed him and whispered in his ear……”I want you so much”. I moved my pussy down towards his cock and let him enter me…….slowly and I just let the head of his cock enter me, moving up and down just to increase the passion. I closed my eyes as I moved my pussy right down to the end of his cock and felt all of him inside of me. He placed his hands on my hips guiding me in and out setting the pace. I said to him…..”OMG..I can feel every inch of you moving in and out of me”….and I said…..”tell me how it feels for you….I want to hear how it feels, tell me everything”…..He moaned and said ‘oh Nikki, it feels so hot, wet and tight”…. I placed my fingers onto my breasts and started to rub my nipples between my fingers and his fingers reach for my clit. He started to rub my clit and I leant backwards so his cock would slam into my g-spot as he fastened the pace. With Tony fingering my clit, I rubbing my nipples and his huge hard cock slamming in and out of me…..just caused me to explode into another head spinning orgasm. He quickly followed as I felt his hot cum race into my pussy.

I collapsed onto him and kissed him gently on the lips…….we lay there in each others arms stroking each others hair and just gazing into each other eyes…….I had to leave him but I wished that I could see him again and that it would never end.

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 08-10-2002, 10:46 PM
Got sperm ?

Send a message via Yahoo to underthedog
WOW..... that was the shit........ i only wish the story didnt have to end........ :)
Old 08-10-2002, 11:09 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Very hot story Nikki. Man I wish life would have been that good to me when I was in college and living in the dorms.

Old 08-10-2002, 11:19 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
omg Nikki! hot story! wish it was me doing all that too you :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-11-2002, 02:29 AM
õ¿õ

That was lovely nikki~ One thing i miss when I am away from pixies is these stories that make me wet and hot!
Old 08-11-2002, 03:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
sooooooo hot Nikki Please write some more
Old 08-11-2002, 03:05 AM
Pixie's Wild Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by grumbleguts
sooooooo hot Nikki Please write some more

I agree with Grumble, WOW, that was great ;)
Old 08-11-2002, 09:04 AM
Just me.

Great story. Don't always read the stories but glad I did this one. :)
Old 08-11-2002, 10:40 AM

well done Nikki!!! Got to go have a shower now ;)!!!! We've added story reading to our sex & I just know that my wife will enjoy this one also.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:32 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Excellent, Nikki!! Certainly did a job on these raging hormones of mine!! Now, with all the uhhh, *ahem* <clearing my throat> INSPIRATION your hot, hot story provided maybe I can finish a new story I'm working on.....LOL :D:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-11-2002, 01:35 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
another 5 star effort...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-12-2002, 04:41 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
ummmm very nice and well told :)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 08-12-2002, 12:06 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
very very nice nikki, well done...now lets practice for another
Old 08-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Seductress

Underthedog - thank you......I only wish that the story would never end as well....

Prophet - Ohhhh come on!!!!....Prophet....I'm sure you have some hot stories to tell about living in the dorms!!!!!!!

Legend - I could arrange that.....just give me the time and place and I will be there........

Sweetcorn - thank you and Im so glad you liked the story

Grumble - thanks mate!!!!!!!!.....just for you, I will

SassyRose - thank you......and look forward to reading one of your stories one day......

dicksbro - thanks - glad you stopped by and read my story

Ryder - oooh thank you........perhaps we could hear about the shower episode......hehehe

Sugar - oh wow....thank you.......I can't wait to read your story...

Scotz - ohhh your too kind......thanks

Erotic - coming from you......thats the best compliment.....

Skip....practice for another one!!!!!....omg......im still getting over this one.....LOL

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 08-18-2002, 03:50 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I have a couple, but don't know if they are worthy for Pixies though.