Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-22-2002, 08:39 PM
the Lusty Wench

Hawaii Vacation – Part 4

(I'm back and continuing the Hawaii story now)

You woke before me and I hear you in the shower, I am too lazy to get up and join you, but everytime I think about the way you touched me, kissed me, and where you touched and kissed me last night – during the night, long after the handcuffs had been put away .... I feel heat flame into my nipples, they throb just at the memory of your finger as it tapped against the top of my nipples, then taking first one and then the other into your hot humid mouth .... the feel of the rough edge of your teeth slowly rasping against me before the torturous nibbling that made me writhe wanting to push so much closer to you, wanting it to last forever. Just after that thought processes through my brain I feel the throb lower in my body and the soft flesh there is so sensitive ... I feel the first drop of moisture slowly roll down my now deep pink rapidly enlarging clit.

Even though you are just in the other room, I cannot wait for your return – but I hope you are not much longer in the shower, I could always use another hand …. I like the way you touch me, lick me, bite me, watching me just because you like to watch me lose control ... you really like to watch me lose control .... I never lose control except in this .... some nights you've watched me lose control so many times that the wetness seems to stay with me for days.

My fingers splay across my body, caressing everywhere, leaving my skin feeling sensitive to touch ... so sensitive .... and just when I'm getting used to the kind of jumpy/edgy tickle feeling happening under my skin, I feel the bed sink as you climb on, your lips immediately surround my pussy lips, tongue darting around and inside, then the full tongue lick, bottom to top and teeth there too.

It is almost enough to make me lose control all over again, without any further help, but the thought of touching myself is so compelling, I don't bother resisting the driving urge .... immediately I feel the wetness cover my fingers, small riverlike paths form their way running to my wrist then connecting to my thigh, moving slowly … very slowly. My eyes close, my heart is racing, my breath is loud but shallow, I try to control it, but can't. I can feel your eyes intently watching my orgasm, the slow smile that lights your face ....

I feel your hands push my legs farther apart and then you are pushing into me ….. I arch upward, wanting you all the way in ….. deep …. Thrusting hard into me …. Who can explain why I need this driving passionate outburst when we have been so active over the past few days, but I do …. I need you hammering into me, no gentle nudges, no soft touches, not yet anyway. I push hard up against you, grunting …. Animal noises are all I seem to know at the moment, please babe!!!!!

You have come to know me so well in such a short time, you feel my driving passion, my need to claw and crash and come hard in your arms. You control me, moving me here and there, pushing me back and pulling me in - hard, harder than I’ve ever felt it, maybe harder than you’ve ever given it, but you keep working it, working me, proving time and time again that you are strong enough to handle the desire that drives me at this moment, until we both come crashing down, intense shudders wrack both of our bodies as we absorb each other’s pleasure and pain. Nothing is ever going to feel as good as you feel when you’re inside me. Even now, spent and soft, you remain on top and inside me and I don’t want you to ever move, even if it is harder to breathe as you lay fully on top of me. Your body covers me and I feel all woman.

“Woman, it was such a turn on to come out of the shower and see you touching yourself …. I had to get closer, I hope you don’t mind that I joined you.” I hear the question in your voice, I smile “I was just hoping you wouldn’t take too long in that shower, I needed you inside me so much that I just got the warming up started so you could dive right in …. Thanks for diving right in ….” We smiled as you pulled me close and rolled to the side, staying inside me. Kissing your adam’s apple gently, I snuggle closer and drift into sleep as you hold me in your arms.

(as always, I would just love to hear your comments!!) jjjjbo
Old 08-23-2002, 05:42 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
DAMN, Woman!!!! Whheewwwww!!!! :D What a way to start my morning!!;);)

This is one hell of a hot series!! When do we get part 5?????

I can hardly wait!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-24-2002, 03:00 AM
Seductress

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!.......mmmmmmmmm

I think that says it all.........

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 08-24-2002, 06:13 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
What research did you do for this and how much? :D

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 08-26-2002, 07:38 PM
the Lusty Wench

Sugarsprinkles - thanks for your kind words and everything else -- and part 5 coming soon.

Nikki - thanks for your kind words and repeating letters (lol)

Glyndwr - smartalec!! - so you caught me - no research on this one (this one came to me naturally) -- I just slipped an extra story in while I'm researching the one not written yet.

jjjjbo
Old 08-27-2002, 08:28 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Quote:
Originally posted by jjjjbo

Glyndwr - smartalec!! - so you caught me - no research on this one (this one came to me naturally) -- I just slipped an extra story in while I'm researching the one not written yet.

It sounds like the story wasn't the only thing you slipped in ~weg~

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-04-2002, 02:14 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
*wipes brow* phew, HOT!!! :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 09-04-2002, 11:26 AM
the Lusty Wench

Glyndwr - "You be bad!!!!" :D

Legend - thanks - always nice to hear from you!