Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-07-2002, 06:22 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Another Internet Fantasy....???

He pulls into the restauraunt parking lot where she said she'd meet him....looking around to find the pickup she said she'd be in...what's this? - Headlights flash and he pulls into the empty space next to her. Her smiling round face greets him as he quickly gets out of his beat-up van and around the front of her roomy extended cab.

"Cupake?" he asks, getting into the passange seat.
"And you must be Musicmaker!" she leans over and grabs him in a big hug. Her large breasts and hard nipples rub against his slender chest, waking the sleeping giant between his legs. As he strkes her back and the sides of her breasts, she slides a hand to his lap and traces the bulge in his shorts. "Oh my god! you weren't kidding when you said 12 inches! It must be dreadfully cramped in there." Looking quickly around the lot, and seeing no passers-by, she unzips his shorts and fishes out his tool..."Ahhh, that's better he says" sliding a hand up her skirt and discovering only soft, wet lips. "No undies? you must be as eager as I am."

"Oh, you don't know HOW eager I am - but not here...you said you new some good parking spots?" Reluctantly removing her hand from stroking his member and starting the truck.

With his directions, it was not long before they came to his spot...down a long and wooded dirt track to a grassy bank next to a waterfall.
"Ooohh it's even prettier than you described!" she says as they step out of the truck.
"And so are you!" he replies as he gathers her into his arms and discovers just how short she is - this tip of his shaft rubbing against the bottom of her breasts thru her blouse. They hug and kiss hungrilly, his hands gathering up her skirt and cupping her ample ass cheeks while she pushes his shorts down and reaches between his legs to srtoke his hardness and weigh his balls.

"MMM" he moans, and moves his hands around to her soft, silky bush and begins running his finger slowly between her thighs, parting the lips and finding her clit....her legs shake uncontrollably as she feels his finger circling and stroking.

Feeling her tremble, he gently lowers her to the ground, then unbottons her blouse, opening it to reveal the large, full globes he is hungry for. Greedilly he takes first one nipple, then the other into his mouth, sucking and nibbling them to rock-like hardness, while her hands continue stroking his shaft and balls. He traces the lines of her ample, soft body, down once again to her love-nest, Then slowly, gently, he inserts a finger into her hot, wet tunnel. She gasps and arches her hips toward his hand, breathing "Oh, baby, it's been sooo long, please don't make me wait" Smiling at her, he kisses his way down her belly, turning around as his lips reach her thighs....sensing what's coming, she pulls his penis toward her lips, as his mouth descends...he presses his face between her thighs, pulling them around his head, and begins lapping at the outer lips, teasing her clit with his toungue....Moaning, she sucks half of his cock into her mouth, then begins licking and sucking in earnest....parting her pussy with his fingers, he sends his toungue diving into her tunnel, eagerly licking and scraping her juices off the walls, his beard getting soaked in the process.....pausing, he lifts his head long enough to moan "OOhh babyy, you suck sooo good!!" then dives in for more muff....he feels her humping his face harder and harder, while her sucking becomes faster and deeper....his balls tighten, and he holds back...tounging her and fingering her...wanting her to come with him....then...it happens, her hips buck wildly, her juices gush all over his waiting face and into his mouth, and her sucking is replaced by a deep-throated hum that vibrates along the length of his swelling shaft....with a lunge of his own hips he explodes inside her, sending a torrent of sperm into her waiting mouth....she hold his tip in her lips to make room for his load...and the next, but the next is too much, dribbling out of the corners of her mouth while she desperately tries to swallow it all. His toungue slows, allowing her orgasm to subside with his, untill they curl up, breathless, on the soft cool grass, gently stroking eachothers bodies untill the drift off to sleep....

The End (For now...)

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 09-07-2002, 06:28 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

hmmm... murphy.. can you give me directions to this waterfall?

;) I might even reward you for your trouble :)
Old 09-07-2002, 06:37 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

If you're a REALLY Good girl, I might be persuaded to take you there myself....

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 09-07-2002, 06:47 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
;) DAMNNNN Murphy!!! That was one truly hot, hot story!! And one lucky couple.......lucky there weren't any water skiers or fishermen there to spoil their wonderful interlude.

I'm with Jenna....you really have to show me that waterfall when I get back to MO. in a month or so.;) :p :D :D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-07-2002, 07:02 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

TY both SS and Jenna! Well, I guess I'll just have to take BOTH of you to my little waterfall...

Old 09-07-2002, 08:29 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

hmmmm... sounds like it could turn into a party :)
Old 09-07-2002, 09:31 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OH Jenna! Love your new avatar!!!!

I wonder if Murphy planned on taking both of us to that there waterfall at the same time????? Sure could make it interesting couldn't it??? LOL :D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-07-2002, 10:18 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
My lord.. I think I found the waterfall ..ummm oh no wait that was just me after reading your story :D

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses