Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-07-2002, 10:44 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Sometimes you just need it now!!

Well it has been told to me that I am too much of a tease in my stories sometimes...so i thought i would try a nice one-part down and dirty smutt story about meeting your best cyber lover...Let me know if you like - Skip

She heard the knock on her door and was rushing almost too fast towards it. Her nerves were shot still not believing that this meeting in real life was finally happening. She stopped her hand from shaking long enough to turn the knob on the door. She opened it slowly and there he stood, this man with whom she had conversations on everything from her laundry to her heart and he was here. That was when she looked into his eyes and he into hers and it was over.

There was no talking, no idle chatter just burning blazes of passion passing between their pupils. She stepped back and he took the invitation abruptly taking one giant step foward. The step was perfect and it put his down cast lips in perfect placement of her upturned head. If the look was blazing the kiss was nothing short of nuclear. There moist lips touched and it was soft and hard at the same time, it was the fit, the combination of all the first kisses each had ever had or ever would. He pushed her foward slightly, just enough to close the door behind him. The melting heat was too much for her and it seemed the only way she knew to handle it was to remove her clothes, but that would wait because she wanted to remove his even more.

Their hands were working on each other with such extreme pace upwards and downwards you would think they could be feeling nothing. The opposite was true, it was like they were lovers of the centuries the way they felt each others needs. And that was what this was about...needs. The kiss was getting deeper and their tongues were fighting it out inside each others mouths. Their hands had begun to do their jobs. His hands were under her skirt getting ready to pull down her panties. Her hands had already pulled out his pre-warmed throbbing cock and his pants had just hit the floor. She pulled away from him and shook her head slightly at him as he tried to pull down her panties. But this was not rejection it was impatience. He read her meaning perfectly and took her by the shoulders and turned her around. Her smiling face went against the nearest wall and she skooted down slightly bringing her ass to call for him. He stepped out of his pants and stood behind her. He took both of his hands and moved up her skirt. Next there was no waiting as she made a small mewing sound so wanting what she knew was seconds away.

He made the move she wanted. He took one hand on her thighs and pulled her panties to the side adn with his other hand he guided in his cock into her soaking wet slit. One small push to get it good and slick and then he pushed himself all the way in. They both made a loud moan at the same moment and the fit was wonderful. He buried himself all the way in and reached around pulling her back against him. He kissed her neck roughly as his hips began to pump her back and forth. This would not be a long session this was a get the nerves out of the way act. This is the time when its not making love or showing each other care, this was a fuck. He continued to pump into her one hand holding one of her still encased breasts and the other flat against the wall for leverage. She was enjoying this, her eyes closed her cheek riding the wall, pushing back meeting each of his thrusts with her ass.

Bare minutes into the action he was going to finish. With sudden exposiveness his cock began to buck within her and she continued to rock back and forth milking it for all that it was worth. She was not going to cum, but she knew there would be many times for her later, but this was still good, in fact this is just what she needed. He began to slow down as he was quickly becoming flacid. She stopped her moving and reached back with her hand and took him by the neck and stuck her tongue into his mouth letting him know her want still lived in her. Letting him slide out of her, still no words spoken, she took his hand and led him back to her bathroom and to the shower for cleanup and the beginning of a long evening of pleasure.
Old 09-07-2002, 10:52 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

*sigh*
Old 09-07-2002, 11:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Yep just like that!!!!;)

Sounds like bliss!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-09-2002, 07:51 AM

Delightful quickie!
Old 09-09-2002, 08:12 AM

Wow!

Wonderful story!

(Regular Pixies may have noticed that "Wow!" is my favourite heading for replies and messages. Indeed, it has probably been over-used. However, it seems to describe my feelings accurately.)

Yea, I say again: Wow.
Old 09-09-2002, 11:15 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OH MY!!! Delicious, Skip.........simply delicious!:D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-09-2002, 11:55 AM
the Lusty Wench

oh yeah! works for me! :) jjjjbo
Old 09-09-2002, 01:40 PM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

wow is just the right word for this one GusAspar! can't wait for more skip!

~*~Wisper~*~

~Hugz, Love, & Chicken Grease!~
Old 09-09-2002, 06:15 PM
Registered Dork

Don't be ashamed of the simple word "WOW"...I plan to use it here too!

WOW!!!

See?

Great word. Great quickie.

I need some of that! Like...right NOW!!!
Old 09-10-2002, 06:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to cokavedweller
There is only one word I can come up with that fits this story:

GRIPPING!!!!!!!!!!

From start to finish just GRIPPING.
Old 09-10-2002, 06:51 AM
Missing Member

*sigh* that was so identical to my first online meeting. *sigh*:(
Old 09-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Well thank you all Sighs and Wows back at ya!!!