Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2003, 03:34 PM

I recognize that there's a lot of wisdom in what you said, Irish. I'm not going to just ignore it. I'll take it to heart. Thank you for sharing it.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:49 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...

Hate me cause I'm a dumbass! ha ha

Truth be told, Michael is very booksmart with sex and I can't help but think that it helps when doing the "lab work".

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-13-2003, 05:47 PM

LOL. You're a riot!

Thanks, WildIrish!
Old 10-14-2003, 11:55 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OMG~ back wall....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-14-2003, 07:20 PM

Sent Mr. Lil on that excavation, huh?
Thank, Lilith.
Old 10-14-2003, 07:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Actually I went solo

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-14-2003, 07:57 PM

Thank you, Lilith. Nobody can say the Pixie ladies don't go the extra mile to answer a question.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:20 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

*curtsies* my pleasure

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 10-16-2003, 12:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I always like to know the why and where, especially physiologically, so I most definitely enjoy a question like this. I'm usually off researching stuff like that myself.

What I consider to be my A-spot is where you and Lilith first mentioned--close to the cervix on the opposite wall as the G-spot. What I DO know for sure is that there is an area from which a particular kind of orgasm (for me) is triggered. How did I find it and how do I continue to trigger them? I have a rather long, crystal G-spot toy that is shaped like a regular dildo but has a slight bend at the end of it. I triggered orgasms from that "A-spot" when the bent part accidentally ended up facing down on the posterior wall of my vagina rather than the anterior wall where my G-spot is. I decided that it felt even better to come w/the bend part pointing downward than upward, but I'll happily take orgasms from either or both locations simultaneously.

BTW, Michael, I first heard about that "A-spot" location in a post at another sex forum site in which a guy described that area that he presses on in his girlfriend to trigger that type of orgasm. He called it the "A-spot," too.

I just looked at the anatomical diagragm at the afezone.com site, and, yes, the spot they label as the A-spot in the vagina is where my "spot" is.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:06 AM

Thank you, BlueSwede! So your experimentation would suggest that both spots I mentioned are definite potential hot-spots. They are just confusing the names by calling both spots the same thing. That's what I had suspected all along. Thank you for sharing. It was very informative.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
yw, Michael. Just wanted to be able to let you know that it sure seems to me that you are on the right track. Happy hunting!
Old 01-02-2004, 07:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Loki
AFE

The images on this page http://www.afezone.com/ square up well with our personal experience.

You might find that letting your fingers do the walking will enable the two of you to confirm this. One good position for you to try is allowing her to lie comfortably on her back whilst you situate yourself near the bottom of the bed. Your fingers will need to be able to curve comfortably downward to locate the delightful spot in question. A calm exploratory approach might be best. Take your time, be gentle. And you just might be rewarded with a nice little "Oh My".

Some women may not have the remarkable sensitivity as the gem I have the pleasure to work with. But they all seem to have the same parts.

Good luck!
Old 01-14-2004, 01:16 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

I have but one comment, could you describe in a little more detail the search for the spot please Lilith?
Old 01-14-2004, 09:21 AM

find and seek

If you are seeking advice in general, try here:

http://www.findthegspot.com/

But if you are seeking Lilith's personal tale. I suggest kneeling and begging. She might respond more vividly to that.

good luck !
Old 01-19-2004, 10:42 AM

another method

Doing the G-Spot Jiggly
The G Spot is not a magical button,but rather, an area that some women enjoy having stimulated. The following steps are written for self-exploration, but can be modified for use with a partner.

Relax. This should be fun, not a goal-oriented mission.
Use a lubricant you like.

Masturbate in your usual way until you feel aroused.

Insert one or two fingers into the vagina, crooking them up toward the belly (12 o'clock position if you are lying on your back).

Press firmly against the roof of the vagina about one-third of the way in.

You should feel a small ruffled lump that increases in size with continued stimulation.

Start slow: insert your fingers gently and use soft, gentle motions at first. When you feel the G-Spot area becoming enlarged, use more pressure.

Remember to keep paying attention to other parts of your body: your breasts, your clitoris ... whatever feels good.

As your body begins to respond positively and you start feeling pleasure, use more pressure and more rapid motions.

As you continue to stimulate the G-Spot, you may feel your vagina clench and bear down, the signal that orgasm is imminent.

Apply more pressure to the urethral sponge, stroking and manipulating the area around the urethral opening.

You may feel the urge to urinate. Don't fight it! You are probably getting ready to ejaculate. Relax, trust your body and your partner, and see what happens.