Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-24-2002, 08:48 AM
Cynic Emeritus

As we lay there on the bed, our bodies intertwined I keep hearing people banging on the door. It feels like every 8 seconds I have to look up from my beautiful lady and yell, "the bathroom is two doors down. This isn't the bathroom!"

I can't beleive I finally get my woman alone in bed and drunk people are trying to get in to break the seal. LOL

Anyway, I lay on my back as Summer leans over me. She kisses me on my lips, pushing her tounge into my mouth. I meet it with my own tongue. She then slides her head down my chest to the front of my pants ....

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 10-31-2002, 06:28 AM
Everybody Stretch!

FF lays me on my back and glides down my body to taste my juices. Moaning and breathless I say, "Oh baby, your tongue feels so good. Make me cum again"! My hips rise to meet the thrusts of his extension. I'm holding his head in my hands and pulling his face closer still.

Feeling the familiar rush rising inside me again, I breathlessly moan and writhe as I explode in waves. Orgasm after orgasm.....and there seems to be no end.

When the waves finally do subside, I cannot speak. FF slides up my body and I kiss him as he offers me a taste of his exploration. He then.............

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-31-2002, 10:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
after a long passionate kiss,I ask the lovely Lixy if she is up for another round since my cock is hard as a rock again,or hope about if we take this out to the living room and see if we can get an old fashioned Roman orgy going. She grins that sweet and grin and says.......
Old 11-09-2002, 11:37 AM
~figment of imagination~

Just as I am about to slide CK's gorgeous cock into my mouth I hear my name being called. "Summer! Summer! Summer! SUMMER!" At that very moment I open my eyes to find my alarm going off. I shake my head as if this can't be happening to me. A dream this was all a damn dream. I lay there for a minute debating if I should just go back to sleep. Knowing fully I need to start my day I get up. I go to the computer and turn it on. "Ahhh a new thread" I say as I hear a horn honk. "Who in the world could that be? It is like 6:30 in the morning." I walk to the window to see a beautiful double yellow Volkswagen NewBeetle in my driveway. And just look who is driving. I grab my robe and run downstairs stopping just for a quick second to turn the computer off.

THE END
~ me! ~