Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2005, 06:19 AM
I want a Box Office Job

Anyone heard of Lit........

Little Death

The first time I made love with my X something happened that has never happened before. After orgasm she died.

I hear you say you most be joking. She had climaxed a few times to the point of multiple orgasms. Then she lay there motionless.

For about a minute and a half she lay there without breathing, then took a deep intake of breath, and back into conciousness.

During that time I started to panic. Then when she came to, she asked me if she had lain morionless. It wasn't till afterwards she told me what happens to her when she has acheived satisfaction. And that few had make it happen to her.

After that I didn't want it to happen every time, but sometimes I judged my performance by it. (You could say I fu**ed her to death)
----------------------------
I must tell you I respect my X and I miss her, and love her dearly. More than anything I want her back.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:05 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

'Le petit mort'....little death...is the how the French often describe the female orgasm.

I think I've probably had that experience too, although I'm not sure if I do not breathe at all in that time or whether my breaths are just barely perceptible.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 11-19-2005, 09:39 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Well, the more I think about it, the more I think that would FREAK ME THE HELL OUT.

I mean, great, you thought it was so good you died. But dude, you're DEAD!

I'd seriously be panicing. If she's not panting and moaning "OMIGOD baby you were so good... you were amazing... that was fantastic.... you're such a GOD....." well.... yeah, like I said, I'd be in a panic.

Little death? You can keep it!
CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 11-19-2005, 11:08 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
yeah...sounds kinds dangerous to me. the human brain can only survive intact w/o oxygen for a few minutes, less than three or four i think, before damage begins to occur. death within 10.

partial paralyzation, numbness, tingling and dizziness are noremal in Little Death or "seizure orgasm" as it's called, but not respiratory failure.

i think she should see a doctor.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-19-2005, 12:47 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I agree with Casper... if such a thing is possible.. it would be dangerous... I would freak out..
Old 11-19-2005, 01:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have had moments after sex where I become very light-headed and it seems as if the room is spinning as I come back around.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-19-2005, 01:12 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
that^^^(from what i've read about it anyway) is more the reason it's called le petite mort... because it can be an out-of-body experience, not actual death.

and also that some believe you only get so many "o's" per life and each one is a little part of the final and last "o" you're alloted--when you really will die.

*shrug*

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-19-2005, 06:11 PM

It sounds to me that either she was putting on a little show for you, making herself seem more special,

or that orgasm brings on momentary or very short cateleptic episodes.

Would you want to be in a car with this woman at the wheel?

I agree that a visit to a very good doctor is overdue.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Le petite mort....What is experienced is SWOONING.... Generally,it is safe and everybody recovers. n'est-pas?