Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Do guys last longer during sex when they're stoned (on weed) vs. sober
yes, guys last longer 4 80.00%
no, they don't 1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2003, 05:13 PM

Question sex on drugs

I'm a pothead, plain and simple. I don't hide this fact from anyone. The reason I don't hide this fact is because I feel that there is absolutely nothing wrong with something completely natural such as weed and shrooms. I'm against any other type of drug and have not tried any actual drugs (I don't consider weed or shrooms drugs).

Having said that I respect the opinions of those who are against drugs or would rather remain anonomous. Therefore, I'll ask a simple question. Do you (guys) seem to last longer when you're high vs. when you're sober.

The reason I ask this is that I can keep myself from cumming until my wife does about 75% of the time. However when we have sex and I'm stoned I hardly ever cum. I mean I can go on and on and on. Since I have a slightly injured back and my wife can't cum when she's on top my back seem to be the only thing keeping us from going all night.

If anyone else is like this and is comfortable enough to share, I'd be very interested in hearing about it.

have a stoney day
Old 03-30-2003, 11:33 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I smoke on occasion.........but not like I did in my highschool years. I can answer this for hubby and myself...........we are horn-toads when we smoke. More so than usual, that is. He can't smoke anymore due to his job, though. It seems to heighten my senses and my concentration is better. He lasts much longer.......or maybe it just seems longer (it's pot for crying out loud...LOL!). Only ever did shrooms once and didn't have sex while high......but I imagine it would have been incredible.

I respect your honesty silentsoul! And I see nothing wrong with your love of nature. It's not like you are a serial killer or anything! LOL!

Party on! Be excellent to one another and...........Peace out!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-30-2003, 11:45 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Don't know about weed, or any other type of "drug", but to me something ingested, smoked, etc. that alters your perspective on reality would be considered as a "drug" legal or not.

Alcohol is one that will loosen my inhibitions and make me really horny. I am a happy drunk (takes only 2 or maybe 3 marguritas to make my husband really really happy.)

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.....

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 03-31-2003, 01:16 AM
This is my BOOMSTICK!

Send a message via AIM to Santiago
Quote:
Party on! Be excellent to one another and...

Bill and Ted are my heroes.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:26 AM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
Ohhhh boy. I could write you a book here, but suffice to say that it's nice, relaxed, slow sensual sex on a high is good.

footnote- alcohol is also a 'drug', something ingested to alter one's perception of things seen and felt. Just so happens that society accepts it. Weed got a bad rap from somewhere so it is isn't accepted. Native Americans sure did use it and like it for centuries!

Just my 2 cents worth.