Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2004, 02:02 AM

any particular sexy experience

Okay, first off let me say that all the jokes about how marijuana effects the memory are true. I honest to god can't remember losing my virginity.

One thing I do remember however is a time that we went parking a few days before I lost my virginity. It was up at a lake nearby that was luckily nearly deserted. She always talked about how she liked it rough and got off on the idea of being totally dominated. I was horny as hell and decided to see how far she would let me go with this. We were standing by the car and started making out. I started running my hands up and down her sides. She had a DD chest so my hands easily brushed against the sides of her tits as I did so. I moved my mouth to her shoulder bone (her personal hot spot) as I began caressing a tit with one hand and her ass with the other. I slid my fingers over the crotch of her jeans from behind as I sucked especially hard with my mouth. She started to do this whimpering-moan type thing she did and I took that as my cue. I moved my mouth to the other side of her neck as I grabbed two big handfuls of tit. I then slid my hands down to her ass and gave it a quick squeeze. I then slid my hands up, grabbing her wrist as I did and put them above her on the roof of the car. I held her wrist firmly in place as I massaged her tits through her shirt as we began an all out tongue war. Then entire time I had her pressed against the car. About this time, a car drove by and we both stopped to look. Then after a second I moved my hand that was rubbing her tits to the back of her head and quite forcefully shoved my tongue in back in her mouth as I forced her against the car even harder. I also slid my knee between her legs and began rubbing her crotch. She went wild and we went at it like mad for a couple minutes until car drove back by. We took that as a time for a breather and we basically told each other how much we wanted to fuck one another (she was on her period.) After that we ended up jumping in the back seat and dry humping like mad.

The second time that sticks out in my mind was when we and her foster parents went on a trip. We were in a little motel "house" type thing out in the living room "watching TV" as the 'rents were sleeping in the room down the hall. She ended giving me my very first blowjob and dear god I was in heaven. My entire body felt like it was tingling as if it was asleep. My mouth was open wide and I couldn't shut it to save my life. I felt her warm mouth evenlop my head and slowly begin sliding down my shaft. I had no idea then how good of a blowjob I was getting but it was like she didn't have a single tooth in her mouth and she didn't waste her time with a lot of licking and kissing, she just sucked and sucked and sucked. Feeling her mouth slide up and down my dick was just too much an I told her I was about to cum. She gave me one last suck and started jacking me off until I exploded all over her hands and my stomach.

I don't know, I was just horny and thinking about those times. If any personal event of your own stands out in your mind go ahead and share it with us all.