Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-22-2003, 06:08 PM

A Dream and a Client

Angel glanced down at her watch and trembled. She was late picking up her Master at the airport, and the instructions Max gave her are not finished yet. She bit her bottom lip and hoped that she can get them done quickly. Angel glanced again at her watch; she is now thirty minutes late picking him up. Angel thought for a few moments, would failing to complete his tasks or being late to pick him up be worst. Angel decided she had better get at least one thing right, and finished her tasks.

Tasks complete, Angel dressed in a short summer dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She hoped he would be pleased. She rushed down to the car and headed for the airport. By the time she arrived, she was over an hour late. She saw Max waiting. He did not smile, just acknowledged her presence with a nod. She knew she had definitely not pleased him. She pulled up and glanced at the man standing behind him. He smiled at her. There was something slightly odd about his smile. Angel glanced down at his package as she parked the car.

Angel heard a buzzer sound and looked down to see what it could possibly be. Slowly, Angel realised it was her alarm and opened her eyes. She was still in bed, she had been dreaming. Angel lay back on the bed and relaxed slightly. She had set the alarm nice and early so she could do everything before Max and his client arrived. Angel opened her eyes again and her heart rate suddenly jumped as she glanced at the clock. She had dozed off, and now really was late. Her dream, her nightmare; it was happening for real.

Angel hurriedly finished her chores. At least the house was clean and tidy. Dressed in the same summer dress, she drove to the airport. Glancing at her watch, she shook her head. She was an hour late. Max would not be happy. She saw Max waiting for her. He definitely did not look happy. Max was dressed almost completely in black. He wore a well-tailored black suit with a black shirt and boots. The only colour was the red emblems on his cufflinks. He said nothing as he got in the car. Another man get in as well, she heard Max call him Kyle. He nodded at Angel, a slightly odd look in his eyes, as if he knew something she did not. He was dressed very similar to Max, but had a white shirt and tie. He was impeccably dressed. Max told Angel to wait for a moment, then an oriental woman got in the back of the car. She had straight, black, shoulder length hair, wore a black skirt, and a tailored jacket that emphasised her figure with white blouse. She undid the jacket as she got in the car and removed it, lying on the seat next to her. Angel blinked almost in disbelief. Under the blouse, as clear as if the woman was naked, Angel could see a small clamp on the woman’s left nipple with a chain that ran up to a narrow choker around her neck. Angel heard Max telling her she could go now. Kyle called the woman “Li” and she called him “Master”. She seemed to wear the clamp proudly, as if she enjoyed the discomfort. Angel shook her head slightly as she pulled away.

The rest of the trip home passed uneventfully. Angel tried not to look at Max too much, or his client or the woman in the back of the car. She did try to guess their ages while they sat at a junction. Kyle looked to be maybe mid 30’s, and Li about mid 20’s, at least as far as she could guess. They arrived finally at their home. Angel looked at their beautiful house and smiled with pride. She glanced sideways and saw Max smiling at her. She felt so happy at that moment. Everyone could see how precious she was to her Master. She pulled into the drive and waited. Li got out first, opening the door for Kyle and he slid out of the car with as much precision as his dress. Max kissed Angel lightly, and then led everyone into the house.

Angel followed them into the game room. This was one of her favourite rooms with dark mahogany wood panelling and a deep pile red carpet. Angel was usually bare foot, even when clothed and she loved the feel of the soft warm carpet between her toes. She sat on one of the two antique padded sofas, looking over the pool table as Max and Kyle chatted idly as Li fixed them drinks. Angel slowly eased her feet out of her shoes and spread her toes on the carpet. Max came and sat next to her and kissed her gently. He told her that he loved her very much and fixed her leash on her collar. Angel blushed. Kyle smiled at her as Li ran her hands down his chest, both of them watching her. Max slowly lowered the straps on her dress off her shoulders. Angel sat rigidly still. She knew Max loved her, but she was far from certain how she would appeal to anyone else. She looked down as the dress dropped around her waist. Angel slowly peeked up at Kyle and Li. Kyle was still smiling at her as Li licked her lips. Angel watched them as Max lifted her to her feet and the dress dropped on the floor. Angel stood naked in front of these strangers. It was frightening and exciting at the same time. Kyle slowly undressed Li. She had a slim figure, well toned. Her pussy had a thin strip of fine hair that ended just above her clit. Angel watched as Li kissed Kyle, pressing herself against him.

Max gently pulled Angel back down beside him. Angel trembled as she sat down. This was the first time she had seen anyone else actually involved in sexual activity. Suddenly she gasped as she felt something pinch her nipple. She looked down and saw Max had placed a clamp on her left nipple. Max informed her this was her punishment for being late and that she was not to touch herself until he gave her permission. Angel whimpered slightly as she watched the scene before her. Li and Kyle were right in front of her now. Li had released Kyle’s cock from his pants and was sucking hard, bobbing her head fast along the full length of his cock. Kyle stroked her hair gently as she looked up at him. Kyle nodded at Li and she lifted her head from his cock.

What happened next completely took Angel by surprise. Li dropped to her knees, took Max’s cock from his pants, and took it into her mouth, sliding all the way down. Angel panicked for a moment, unsure what this meant. She looked at Max; he pulled her close and kissed her so lovingly. Angel was still not sure what was happening, but she trusted in Max’s love for her. Angel looked back at Li. Now Kyle was behind Li and sliding his cock into her pussy. Li moaned softly as Kyle entered her. She held still as he pushed deep into her, and then slowly started to move back and forward between Max and Kyle. Angel felt her wetness grow and almost reached for her pussy before she remembered Max’s command. Angel watched. Li was moaning louder, fucked from both ends. Kyle nodded to Max. Max pulled the chain attached to Li’s nipple and she trembled, pushing hard back against Kyle. Angel saw her swallow once. She knew Max had cum in her mouth. Kyle held Li’s hips tight.

Kyle stepped back from Li, his cock covered with their juices. Li lifted herself from Max’s cock. Then she moved to Angel and kissed her. Angel almost pushed her away, but looked at Max who gently nodded to her. Angel returned the kiss, needing some pleasure now, her pussy was dripping wet. She felt Li’s tongue in her mouth. Angel moaned softly. Then she tasted Max’s cum on her tongue. There was a small trickle as Li passed some of Max’s cum into Angel’s mouth. Angel lapped at it eagerly, moaning softly. She felt Li stroke her breast slightly as she pulled away. Angel sat breathing hard. She was very aroused now and looked to Max with pleading eyes. Max kissed her again then lifted her onto his lap.

Angel sat on Max’s lap, leaning back against him. She watched Li and Kyle in front of her as Max spread her legs. Angel knew they would be able to see everything. She gasped as Max lowered her onto his cock. Slowly she started to ride him. How much she needed this. She pushed down hard. She moaned loudly as Max filled her pussy completely. She looked back up at Li and Kyle. Li was smiling at her. She looked over at Kyle; he was walking towards her, his cock in his hand. Angel whimpered as she finally realised what was about to happen. Kyle stood in front of her, and then pulled her head gently to his cock. Angel looked back at Max who nodded. She almost cried with happiness as she sunk her head down on Kyle’s cock.

Angel was in heaven. Max’s cock was stuffing her pussy as she sucked Kyle’s cock hard. She could taste the combination of Li’s and his juices still on his cock, another first for her, never having tasted anyone but Max before. Angel took a deep breath and pushed her head down hard on Kyle’s cock. She looked up at Kyle and he looked down with a smile. She quickened her pace on his cock, pushing back on Max’s cock. Her pussy clenched hard on Max’s cock. Angel was not sure how much longer she could wait. Her moans were getting more insistent now. She knew she needed to cum badly as another spasm ripped through her body. She heard Max say she could cum. She let herself go, her pussy clenched hard on Max’s cock. Suddenly she felt Kyle shoot deep down her throat. She swallowed rapidly as her own orgasm raced through her. Max filled her pussy with cum. Angel screamed in pleasure as another orgasm took her. She sucked hard on Kyle’s cock, draining him completely, grinding against Max.

Kyle slowly stepped back from Angel as she sat on Max’s lap. She felt Max’s cum dripping from her pussy, over him as he still held her on his cock. Li leaned down and kissed her gently. Angel returned the favour Li had done her earlier, and let her taste Kyle’s cum on her tongue, sharing with her as she pushed her pussy back against Max. Angel shuddered again as another orgasm took her. She collapsed back against Max; exhausted, well fucked, but very happy. Max held her tightly as she regained some control over her body. Max told her he loved her. Angel was so happy she just hugged Max, unable to speak.

Angel's Hot Weekend (part 1)
Old 03-22-2003, 06:17 PM
that's ienki .. with an i

Excellent as always, Max !!

Thank you !
Old 03-22-2003, 06:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Lovely.......*sighs*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-22-2003, 06:22 PM

ienki - thank you :)

Lilith - wish I could have heard that sigh ;)

Old 03-22-2003, 06:24 PM
A Little of Both

Very nice madmax67. Your stories always get my juices flowing!

Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 03-22-2003, 06:28 PM
madmax67's sub

woooooooo hoooooo, ohhhyeahhh,mmmmm

uh, oh, sorry Master, couldn't help it. the story was just sooooo um, goooood, thank you.
Old 03-22-2003, 06:30 PM

Eliza - that's what I like to hear :D

Takira - hmm have to deal with you later ;)

Old 03-22-2003, 06:38 PM
madmax67's sub

oh sheesh, :( now i gotta find somewhere to hide.
*looks around*
Old 03-22-2003, 07:16 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Great story, Max! I love the adventures of Angel and Max. Hot, as always.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 03-22-2003, 09:48 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OMG!!!

What an extremely HOTTTTTT story!!!! You have certainly got my juices flowing.......oh yes....they are definitely flowing!!!! ;) :D
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-23-2003, 07:28 AM

Takira - *chains you to the bed*

Hard Rock - glad you like em, much more to cum :D

Sugarsprinkles - better take care of that before you end up with a damp chair :)

Old 03-23-2003, 10:09 AM
Gone with the Wind

Ohhhh myyyyyyyyy!!!!!
(fanning myself... does it feel hot in here to you?)

Very sexy Max!!!

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-24-2003, 12:18 PM
Melted

Very sexy story madmax67!!!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.