Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2003, 12:32 AM

One 6 ft sub, hold the mayo

One 6 ft sub, please. I’ll eat him here, thanks.

G and I decide to put all of this together. We decide that we’ll come in from different directions, and meet in Nac, and then meet you. We’ve worked out the logistics, and I tell you when.

I call you when we’re in, and settled. You come over to where we are staying. You see me, and I am with a very dark, heavy man with brown hair and dark brown eyes. We do some general chit-chat

Well, Scorpios being Scorpios, we turn the conversation to sex. J You come out as bi pretty quickly. I reaffirm that I am too, not that it matters in this group. He says that he is not, but could have a threesome with another guy so long as a woman was there. Then, we get into perversions. I mention feet. Both of you say that you’d like to try things with feet, so long as I liked it. Then, he mentions B&D. He says that he’s a top, and he’s lucky that his wife is a bottom. I laugh, and say that I’m a top too, so it’s not going to work.

I look at you, and say, “You’re versatile, aren’t you?” You look, and think about this. You know that you don’t want to get into any BONDAGE as a bottom with some guy you’ve just met as a top.

“Well, in some ways. It depends.” He assures you, and in fact both of us, what sort of things he likes to do as a top.

Ropes aren’t needed. I bring up “The Zen of Bondage”, a story I wrote for you in the free world. It has to do with giving you so much pleasure that you CAN’T move; ropes are certainly not needed! He says that sounds like fun, but he’d want to do that with or to a woman.

I look at both of you guy’s laps, and it’s obvious that you’re both getting aroused. I say, “Isn’t it getting warm in here?” He agrees with me QUICKLY, and beats me to taking his clothes off. Not one to be left out, you join us.

“Much better!” “Why don’t you take a load off of those pretty feet, m’lady?”, says G as he wafts me into the bed. You pull down the covers.

I lay down on my back, and he says, “Doesn’t she have pretty feet, Tigger?” You agree with him. “I’ll bet they’re tasty too.” “Let’s see.”

He starts licking my left foot, and you start licking my right. You both hold the feet in place, and I just squeal and scream in pleasure. My back arches, and I cum quickly. I keep it up for awhile. He stops, and points out that YOU are supposed to be the sub and I’m a dom, so WE are supposed to be doing things to YOU. He thinks for a little while about what he could do with you.

Finally, he orders you onto your back. Once you’re there, I sit on your face and order you to lick my pussy. You do exactly as you are told. He sits back and watches as you give me some exquisite pleasure.

“You look like you’re pretty good with that tongue.” Then, G turns to me, “Is he?”

I smile and say, “You bet!”

“I want to see if he is.”

I get off of you. He’s gotten quite excited watching the oral action between us. He puts his cock near your mouth, but can’t quite bring himself to put his cock in your face.

“Suck my cock.”

“I can’t.” He slaps you, but not at all hard.

“I said suck my cock, BITCH!”

You reach up to comply. He then turns around to look at me. G says to me, “Fuck him!” I gladly comply with his request. I get on you, and start bouncing. He is carefully watching my tits bounce as I fuck you. He stops with you, and sits and watches us for a few minutes.

“My turn.” He lays down next to you, and I get off of you and onto him. I bounce there, and he gently squeezes my tits as I do. He looks at you and says,

“Don’t just sit there a

nd jack off, get on and fuck her ass!” You comply with this too. You gently slide a finger into me, then 2, then 3, then 4, and push them in ever-so-gently up to the knuckles. As I loosen and am ready for you, he says, “I told you to FUCK HER, not FINGER HER. Can’t you do what you are told?”

He lightly slaps you again.

“Yes, Sir!” Obediently, you slide a well-lubed big, hard, cock into my asshole.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I’ve never been in a screw sandwich before, but it’s superb! I am STUFFED FULL!!! His cock is in my pussy and yours is in my ass. I moan and scream. You can feel his cock in my pussy, as you can also feel my tight ass. All of this excites you. You know that he can feel you in there as well. All 3 of us are moaning by now. I can barely move on my own. You are doing most of the movement for this trio. He is a little. As time goes on, you get more and more excited. You speed up what you’re doing. This speeds up everything. He starts moaning louder too. So do I. Eventually all 3 of us have a simultaneous orgasm! In a few, things kind of fall apart. J We have to stop all of this. We snuggle a bit, with me in the middle and the focal point.

“MMMMMMMM, that was great, guys.”

In a few minutes, you are ready to go again. So am I. His recovery time is a little longer than ours, evidently. We start both paying a lot more sexual attention to each other. I pay A LOT of attention to your erection. I play with it, as you play with my pussy. It doesn’t take long to get us both really excited by all of this. This time, I lay on my back, and I put my feet on your shoulders. MMMMMMMMM AAAAAAHHH You feel so DAMNED good in there!

We fuck each other for about 15 minutes, before getting the DISTINCT feeling that we are being intensely watched. We look over, and see G watching us and masturbating.

“Get off of her! This time, SHE is the one who is going to do MY bidding. You will help me, Tigger.”

You get off of me, and he gets me to lay down. He asks you to get on one side of my feet as he gets on the other.

“We are going to hold her down, and keep her tied down without ropes. We’ll give her so much pleasure that she CAN’T move.”

He takes a toe into his mouth and sucks it. You take your cues from him and suck my toe on the other foot. You and he go from the big toe to the little toe, one toe at a time. Then, you lick the bottom of the foot, as I really moan. You take a hand and lightly caress the calf of the leg. Gradually, you move your tongues down the foot, over the heel, over the ankle, and to the calf. By then, your hand is on the back of my thigh, lightly caressing it. From there, you move up to thigh/butt, licking then caressing, butt/back, moving up the back. Then, over to the hand, taking each finger and licking it as you caress the arm. Then, over the shoulders.

Lightly caressing the armpits on your respective sides. Then, up to the neck, and back. Then, he gently takes a hand and VERY LIGHTLY runs it down my spine. Goosebumps rise. I shiver, but cannot seem to move.

“You try.” You use your “sensitive nature” or empathy to figure out where it is I would like to be touched, and how VERY lightly. You find a place on my butt first that is SOOOO sensitive. Then, down each thigh, and get an even more intense reaction.

Meanwhile, G has moved to my armpits, then is LIGHTLY running his fingers through my hair. You get down to my feet, and caress them with your finger tips EVEN LIGHTER. You never knew that someone can get goosebumps on the soles of their feet, but you’re seeing it now with me.

G says, “We’ve COMPLETELY got her under our control. We can give her as much pleasure as we want now!” He LOOKS at you. He’s got a hell of a lot of power too!

“Try this.” You feel a surge of energy, of sorts, going through you. You feel linked to him in some indescribable way.

“You understand now.” He no longer has to speak to you to tell you or let you know exactly how much or where to do something.

You do not need to speak to him. You and he are working together, COMPLETELY working for my pleasure. He’s near my head, and you are by my thighs. You and he roll me over, together, with you pushing on my shoulder and him pushing on a hip. You know what to do. You get on either side of me, and start licking the front of my feet. You move up the legs, and more and more goosebumps appear. I’m no longer moaning. I’m in some state that is well above that in pleasure. You can feel just what you and G are doing to me, and you’re loving every second of it! What’s more, you can feel that he can feel exactly what he’s doing to. He’s feeling my reactions, your feelings about everything, and he is enjoying himself immensely.

You get up to my crotch, and you are unsure what to do. Should you lick or finger my pussy or not. You look to G for some guidance. He nods his head, “no”. You run your fingers through my pubic hair though. You continue up my belly, both caressing and licking. I am turning into one giant goosebump! You can feel what you’re doing, and IT’S BEYOND DESCRIPTION! I can’t do ANYTHING! You can feel that he knows this, and is totally proud of himself for doing this and orchestrating it. You continue, and after very lightly caressing my tits, you each take one nipple in your mouths and ever-so-lighly suck on it. I stay enjoying it, but I cannot express it at all. I’m acting almost like I’m in a trance or something. You go down both of my arms, licking and caressing them. Then, you lick the throat, and are doing this EVER so gently.

He whispers “Now”. You know what this means. It’s time for some genital stimulation. He starts going down on me, and you KNOW and can tell that he’s doing this with an incredibly light touch with his tongue. You watch for a minute, and you know what to do. You get us to roll over on our sides, and you VERY LIGHTLY begin to touch my vagina first, then back to some more EXTRA light touches on my ass. Soon though, it feels like it’s become too much for me. You and he stop. I lay there in my state of bliss, which both of you can feel.

You two sit back together. The psychic bond between you is still there. You think, “What are we going to do now? You’re straight.”

A reply comes back to you in your mind, “You could fuck me anyway.”

“WHAT????”, you think, “I might like to try anything once.”

You think about it… You’re not sure now…