Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2002, 01:13 PM
dobbydog

when he reached the top he could hear her soft sobs escaping. He turned and went back to her. She looked up at him wondering what brought him back. He reaches out brushes against her right nipple feeling it harden under his touch. He bends down and takes it in his mouth, teasing it.. biting it. Cass moans softly wanting more. His hand slides down her body teasing her other nipple pinching it hard as he bites down on the one in his mouth. Bobs fingers slide over Cass' swollen lips.. feeling the heat coming from between her legs. Cass closes her eyes and moans softly knowing she wants him to touch her no more teasing. She moves up against his fingers trying to slide them in. He pulls his hand back and moves his mouth off her nipple. His finger brushes against her swollen bud rubbing it back and forth. Cass' hips start to grind against his hand as he slides his fingers deep inside her. He pulls away knowing she's ready to cum. She cries out as his fingers leave before she's done. His breath is against her lips as he brushes his tongue across them before moving moving his hand back down between her legs. She spreads her legs wanting him to take her, needing him to take her.
Old 05-12-2002, 08:30 PM
dobbydog

Bob moved his hand slowly down cass's leg untill he reached her soft silky feet. Bobs cock grue harder and bigger than it;s ever been. he took her other foot and stuck his cock inbetween both of them. he slowly strocked his cock with both feet,Cassaundra screamed for bob to stop and called him a sick fucker, yet bob kept going. Bob was neer climax so he moves his extremely erect penis to her tight pussy lips. he began fucking her harder than she's ever been fucked. cassuandra was screaming with pleaser as bob filled her tight pussy with hot cum
Old 05-17-2002, 08:49 AM
dobbydog

Bob came back an hour or so later. Cassandra was asleep. Bob carefully lifted her head and put a blindfold on her head covering her eyes before she awoke. Without a word Bob bent her over exposing her hairless neglected pussy. Cassandra arched her back in anticipation. Being very careful not to touch her pussy Bob forcefully grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and spread her cheeks wide. "Oh yeah, fuck my pussy, fuck it, fuck my pussy..." cried the young girl, as she bucked the open air. Bob slowly leans over, she can feel his warm breath inches away from her now soaking pussy.
Old 05-17-2002, 01:34 PM
dobbydog

bob ever so slightly put the tip of his tongue on her butt hole, her sphincter quickly contracted as she heaved forward to evade the intrusion, but just as quick she pushed her ass back only tofind bobs tongue buried in her asshole.she felt his hot slimey tongue and wiggle in her bung. Now she had to have his cock in her wet pussy. Bob pulls his fat hard cock out and begins to stroke it, he spits a loogie on his cock mixing it with his pre cum while he stroked it. He places his fat helmet square in the bullseye of her tight little virgin ass, with a steady and even pace he puts his big dckhalf way in her incredibly hot little asshole...
Old 08-25-2002, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

That Night.....Cassandra Returned to her room saying just a hi to her mom... Cassandra slept the whole night and had a good meal in the morning.... Bob had the day off... and Cassandra's mom had left for work and Bob grabbed Cassandra's hair and said " hi bitch... time to get to work and i got something for u.... Bob passed Cassandra's a parcel and Cassandra opened it... to see a complete black maid's costume... and Bob demanded she wore it in front of him... Cassandra took off her blouse and skirt. Bob then said no panties and bra.... Cassandra wore the costume and knew by the texture it's thin and tight..Bob then demanded she have to musturbade continually without orgasm while bob left the house for 3 hours to buy some stuffs. Cassandra Agreed.
Old 08-28-2002, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

when Bob got to the top of the stairs he realized what exactly he could be missing out on. He turned quickly and walked back to her. Cassandra saw the lustful look in his eyes and new she was going to finally release the pent up orgasm that had been building these last few days.
With one swipe he tore her little skirt off as well as her silk panties. Moving to his knees, he inhaled the sweet aroma of her sweet, young pussy.
"'Please, lick me, make me cum!", Cassandra whispered.
" I'm gonna show you who your daddy is you little slut."
With that Bob grabbed his swollen rod and rammed it into her tight young snatch. A whimper escaped her lips, but soon was replaced with moans of pleasure. After only a few moments Cassandra could feel the throws of her long awaited Orgasm. But before she could cum, the door opened....
Old 09-05-2002, 02:57 PM

"Oh my God."
"Shit!" both Bob and Cassandra swore at the same time.
"Mom, I'm sorry! He made . . ." But Cassandra's mother put up her hand to silence her daughter. She looked at the two of them, intimately connected and cum spilling down their legs. THen she smiled.
"Let me take my clothes off> Bob I want you to fuck my brains out while Cass sits on my face so I can eat her out.
Cassandra didn't know what to say. Neither of them did. But she found it sickly erotic the thought of having her mother eat her pussy while she was fucked by her step-father.
Dawn, Cassandra's mother, stripped to nothing and led everyone to the bedroom for a little Family Fun. . .
Old 09-20-2002, 09:06 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Bob and Cassandra looked at Dawn's slender figure disappearing into the bedroom and then at each other. A wide grin spread across Bob's face
"After you my dear" he said. Cassandra hesitated, a shove in her back from Bob and a hissed "Move, bitch" persuaded her to follow her mother. In the bedroom Dawn was already laying across the large bed, Bob quickly removed the rest of his clothes and pulled Cassandra onto the bed with him. The tattered remains of the maid's uniform flutered over the girl's body as her step-father positioned her over Dawn's warm mouth. Cass felt her mother's tongue flicker over her labia, then the tip eased itself between the lips moving swiftly up into her. Cass pushed down onto her mother's face, grinding her clit against Dawn's chin. Bob had positioned himself between his wife's legs and was sliding his stiff cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy. He looked up at Cass whose face was contorted in ecstasy and reached over to play with her delicate pink nipples.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-23-2002, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

[ THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT PLEASE IGNORE IF IT IS CRAP ]
Cass liked the feel of her step dad playing with her nipples and as she grinded her wet pussy over her mums mouth Bob was taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking.

Dawn also loved seeing her husband and her daughter both naked and started screaming for more. Cassandra was so hot and horney because of the treatment and a huge orgasim came over her and into her mothers mouth. Dawn had had enough also and an orgasim from her exploded. And that was enough for Bob his wife with her daughters cum all over her face and him with his wifes cum down his leg his cock exploded.

Cassandra kissed her mother passionatly and licked up some of her own cum off her mothers face. She then turned to her step father bob and kissed him. Dawn then spoke "Bob honey I want to see you do Cass" Bob and Cass who had both turned into sex atticts had no objection but there was still one thing they hadnt done. Cass then took up her doggy style posistion her clit over he mothers mouth while Bob lubricated his hard rod and with one big shaft his hard rod was up her arse Cassandra screamed...
Old 10-16-2002, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Later that night bob went back downstairs and Cassanra begged him please i have to climax i just can't stand it anymore so bob tore his pants off and slipped his cock into her wet cunt cassandra moaned and screamed " Fuck me harder i want to feel every inch of you as it dissapears in my tight fuck hole ,but first play with may clit finger fuck it like u do my mommas clit i want u to make me cum like u do my mom oh god yes oh god i am ready to cum oh fuck me harder ,harder"
Old 10-23-2002, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

Dawn was listening to her daughter getting fucked by her husband. Lying in bed, her right forefinger tickling her erect clit as she pictured her husband's cock sliding in and out of the tight and delicious pussy.
Dawns hips were bucking in time to the pleasure her own hand was giving her. She needed more. she got out of bed and descended the stairs, naked, her right hand still playing with her wet cunt as she went. She seen them, two bodies moving in passion, She sat down and watched the two loves of her life fucking each other. She felt her orgasm start deep in her stomach, she moaned. Cassandra turned around and saw her mother finger fucking herself. The sight of her mothers bright red open cunt brought on a huge orgasm.
Old 10-23-2002, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Cassandra put her hands on her step fathers chest and pushed him away. At first, Bob was going to push the young girl back onto the chair and continue, but then Cassandra smiled at him and pointed to her mother.
Bob turned and saw his beautiful wife finger fucking herself vigorously. Cassandra rose from her chair and crawled on her hands and knees to where her mother was. She gets between her mothers thighs, pushes the hand away and buries her face in the soaking wet, hot cunt.
Bob watches stunned for a second, then smiled and watched as Cassandra wiggled her cute little round ass at him. He smiled and went over to them. Dawn's eyes opened and watched as her husband knealt down behind her daughter and guided his huge throbbing cock into the girls tight little cunt. Cassandra stopped licking her mothers clit only briefly to moan. She then returned to her duties as Bob banged into her again and again driving Cassandra's face closer and closer to her mother's cunt. Cassandra never even thought about what she was doing as her mother screamed one orgasm after another. Bob continued to slam into Cassie as Dawn calmed down.
"Yes Bob, knock up my little girl." Dawn whispered, smiling. "Give my baby a baby. Do it!"
Old 06-12-2004, 02:43 AM

"No", he said, " I'm going to train the two of you to total obedience before we start making babies"
He went over to a carrier bag that he'd placed in a corner of the room and brought out two pairs of panties, except they were like no panties the two women had ever seen before. They had two dildoes fastened to the inside of the panties, one for each hole. In addition there was a vibrator to stimulate the clitoris.
"These will be worn always" he ordered. "The only time you're allowed to take them off is when you specifically beg permission to go to the bathroom or shower. Otherwise they will be on. Even shopping, at the movies, in class, at work, wherever. I hold the remote control for the vibrator and I can make you cum whenever and wherever I feel like it. Now put these on and I'll tuck the two of you in to bed. From now on you'll both be sleeping here."
The women were too far gone in their sexual heat to even properly register what he'd said, but the feeling of a dildo up each hole and being forced to hold each other gave them undeniable pleasure. When he left the room and activated the remote control after tying them together so they couldn't remove the panties, they knew they were in for a long, delicious night.....
Old 02-17-2005, 10:58 PM
leftybrown

Cassandra awoke to the sound of Bob's steps coming down the stairs. How long had it been? "Wake up, Cass!" Bob bellowed. "Unhh" was all Cassandra could get out, the cold dry air having parched her throat. It was only as Cassandra really woke up that she remembered her dream. It made her insides boil again only harder. " Well? What'll it be? Will you play my way or do I leave you to rot in this prison cell?" Bob asked her.
"Unhh, I'll do what you want, just let me go--please, WHATEVER you want and when ever. I promise." Cassandra stated.
Leaning in real close, Bob looked her deep in the eyes to see if she was bluffing or telling the truth. Deciding the tramp wasnt going to ruin his plans, Bob untied her and helped her up. " Let's get you upstairs and cleaned up, then your time is mine, Forever." He said.
Helping Cassandra up to the Flat, Bob had plans for her and he would make damn sure that no one would ruin them for him. He had a premanent slave and no one but no one would take her away from him.
Dawn was at work, so Bob had Cass to himself all day. Removing his clothes he slipped Cass then himself into shower. Trusting the shower to bring her back to life Bob felt his penis growing harder by the second. Cass had awaken enough to see Bob reaching for her, her pussy still aching for attention but the rest of her body recoiling. Cass bent forward in the shower to accept him, but he had other plans. "On your knees, girl" He said. Knowing the sooner she got him off the sooner she would receive what she so badly wanted. Bob pushed her down to the floor of the tub and pushed his cock into her mouth, the heated warmth enfolding him. She was good he'd giver her that much, it was too soon and he was coming in her mouth.
"GET UP! Turn around!" He ranted. He'd give it to her good now.
Cass stood, arms supporting her she felty his cock slide into her and she came right away, the orgasm exploding from deep within her. She pushed back to his thrusts and she could feel it building again, stronger.
Bob felt his cock sink into her and he knew she wanted it, badly. He'd give her all she wanted and more, as he thrust harder and harder. Reaching up to grab her hair, yanking he exploded in her- feeling his seed spill deep within her. The frenzy over they both enjoyed the satiation felt. Momentarily.
Bob turned up the hot water to enjoy the scalding water. Bob was just lost in the moment when he felt her lips encompass his cock again, growing harder he knew he had her now. She was deftly gliding her mouth up and down his shaft, he was going to come again soon- too soon.
"Bob! Are you in there dear?" a voice called out. His eyes flew open. The christ child in the morning what was she doing home this early? Cassandra was still blowing him like there was no tommorrow and he had to fight to answer. "Ungh, I'll be right out, Baby." He squealed. But it was too late, Dawn had pulled the curtain back to reveal HER daughter blowing HER husband. Frozen, Bob didnt know how to react. He just stood there.
" Well Really. You might've asked Bob. I mean really, I'd share her with you all you have to do is ask" Dawn let out. Bob felt his legs go soft and his heart sink back into his chest. " Well, er, it just sort of happened." Bob stuttered.
Her look said otherwise." I couldnt stop her, she was out tamping till all hours of the night. I had to discipline her, then this just happened."
Dawn just lookedat him and sank to her knees and took his cock from her daughters mouth, she placed her hands on his butt and inhaled him. Cass meanwhile moved around behind him, he could feel her tongue probing his arse. He was all in and came in an instant, filling his wifes throat with his seed.
"MMM, damn good as always dear" She said. Standing she pushed her butt in his face, " Clean me will you dear?" Dawn asked. Bob moved to lick her arse but her daughter pushed him out of the way and kneeldd before her mothers arse and began licking her, tongueing her arsehole and fingering her pussy.
Bob didnt know how he could be getting hard again so soon but his cock swelled so hard it hurt as he watched them. Bob lifted Cass' hips and placed his cock to her bum and pushed his cock deep into her, moaning. She kept licking and tongue fucking her mother, making him crazy. He pumped her........