Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Marie a trois

Contraide buried his cock in our lovers' pussy, grunting as he came in her. I licked her clitoris fast and furiously, making sure that she orgasmed all the while that Contraide did. I felt them climax together, their bodies rocking as one. It was a thrill to be with them at that moment, sharing in their ecstacy.

Contraide pulled slowly out of the woman, and I eagerly kissed and licked her pussy, tasting his cum as it slid out of her. She and I enjoyed each other for a long moment, before at last she rolled off of the bar. I recognized her as she stood. She was one of my customers. She bent over, kissed my lips, and then Contraide led took her hand and walked her up to the stage, making his way back toward Molly.

I sat up on the bar, brushing my hair back, looking for Winston. I wasn't close to done with him yet. And then I saw him with her. Marie. The beautiful redhead who taught one of my aerobics classes. I saw her in that thin white blouse, her sexy body revealed. She embraced Winston and kissed him, her hand moving down the front of his body, coming down to stroke his hard cock. I'd finally had Winston, fulfilling one of my secret fantasies. To have Marie in the same night... I could only hope that she'd be open to the idea.

There was one way to find out. I slid down off the bar and approached them, my heart racing with desire