Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2003, 03:09 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Midweek, weekend, whatever...I'll take karaoke anytime!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Re: Re: he he...

Quote:
Originally posted by whitehorse

O.K. are we misrepresenting? I'm from the Midwest and I don't remember this? O.K . I want the sandy beaches and the college babes. And the jet skis.

Well......ok, "Planet Branson" is only 2 or 3 years old... used to be "Gutiars and Cadillacs", but in my neck of the world it's #1 for the college crowd. Old fogies like me prefer the local C/W and Oldies bars and such...

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 03-02-2003, 10:03 PM
~figment of imagination~

I want to come. Maybe I will have to strap Lilith in my beetle and take a road trip.
Hmmmmm
How can I pull this off????
I shall keep trying to figure this one out.
~ me! ~
Old 03-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Need tons more details..........

TIME?
DATE?

etc...............

but I am DYING to meet you all!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Wanting More

Sounds like one very groovy party! But chances are, something with school or having to get a real job will get in the way for me A roadtrip to a party sure seems like it'd be fun...we'll just have to see... count me in as a "maybe!"

Old 03-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Well, it looks like there's alot of interest... I'm going to start a poll to try and see what dates are the best for everyone....If we start planning this early..who knows, it might just work!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 03-04-2003, 09:35 AM

Count me in. I'm in the Branson/Table Rock Lake area 5 or 9 times each spring/summer. Let me know when and I'll send my uncle to Vegas then we can take over his lake front cabin...

Well to him it's "the cabin" to me it's one hell of a place.

Unix Love:
gawk, date, finger, wait, unzip, touch, nice, suck, strip, mount, fsck, umount, make clean, sleep

Her eyes were cold and harsh, which made them tough to chew

I ran into my ex the other day, then I backed up and ran into her again.... I miss her sometimes.

Sit with a pretty woman for an hour and it seems like a minute, sit in a hot oven for a minute and it seems like an hour.

An "X" rated movie is one in which the plot is underdeveloped but the cast isn't.

My last girlfriend had everything, maybe that's why she was quarantined!
Old 03-04-2003, 10:34 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Wayyy Cool... There has been some concern that the more strapped members might not be able to afford to come....but If they have a place to stay....

Old 03-04-2003, 10:35 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Woohoo! Even more enticing now.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Hey that sounds like fun....Let the partying begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see if we can firm it up and hopefully I can make it.. How long of a drive is it SS?

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-06-2003, 07:13 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
score! it's like, yes the idea is fantastic, and yes i would love to meet everyone...

of course problems arise. currently i'm suffering from transportation woes. However i'm like, connected in the hotel scene so i can get some decent, like... 25 bucks a night rooms for people at hotels along i-44 (between springfield and st louis.)

thats only in this great state of misery, however.

i don't know who the offical planning organizers are and who would like to be in attendence. i recommend a survay jobby, each person who wants to attend fills out how many miles they would be willing to drive, if they would be willing to car pool, how long they would stay, if they would need a hotel, how much they were willing to spend, what times would be good for them.. then we can start thinking of location location location.

I love the idea!

peace 2 yall
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 03-07-2003, 06:28 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Vampeyes, It took SS about 16 hrs to get here from Detroit... Not counting the Hotel Stop in Illinois...

Old 03-07-2003, 07:12 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
NOOOO, only about 13 hours!!!!!!! When I came out by myself with the cats it was only about 13 - 13 1/2 hrs!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Pixie's Perv

ummmm

So will someone there have pictures if I cant make it??

I think it should be in Minneapolis (or is that assuming WAY too much??) I could host it here!!! LOL

Damn this sounds like fun!!!
Old 03-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I'm sure there will be plenty of picture taking....
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy