Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2002, 11:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to sanchez
Worst Break Ups?

(this is my first new thread so...)

Hey everyone, I've just been wondering, what's the worst breakup you've ever went through?

Ive got 2....

One time, I broke up with her inside a pizza place, and she went psycho! She knocked over the table, threw her drink across the room, yelled and screamed, and on her way out knocked over this family with little kids :redghost:

The second... not as crazy, but weird enough. This was basically how it went. My uncle, who I was rather close to, had just died (he was a prison guard, and was stabbed with a spoon...) I told her this and she said "Good.." and walked away. I never saw her again... it was rather strange.

So please, I've been wondering... anybody else have interesting stories to share?? Or am I just the freak with horrible break ups?
Old 11-26-2002, 10:58 PM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
i've had my share of bad breakups but the one that sticks out in my mind was we we're fighting about her actions that adversely affected my finances and i asked if she was dumb or just a bitch. she was speechless and i got out of there
Old 11-27-2002, 01:34 AM
Wanting More

The breakup that had the most negative impact on me was when he said he wanted to call it quits so he could try sex with guys instead...I'm not against bisexuality or anything, but I guess it just made me feel like a failure in the bedroom.

Old 11-27-2002, 01:58 AM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
The worst (and most expensive) breakup for me was when ,after her picking me for a fight on and off for a couple of weeks which I wouldn't rise to ,we were at a speedway meeting and getting drunk when she started going off because I said hello to a previous g/f in passing .Then I was standing too close to the previous g/f then it was anything she could come up with .It got so bad we had to leave .When we got home she started in again so I took my bottle of scotch and took off round to a mates place to get some space.She calls the mates place 3 times saying if I don't get home she'll trash the house all the while my mate saying I wasn't there.On the third call she says she's trashed the place so an hour later once I'd sobered up enough to drive I go home and sure enough the place is devestated ; smashed electrical gear ,destroyed bar and holes in the wall where the bars mirror tiles used to be (she used a standard lamp on them till it broke then she used an upright vacume cleaner),glass, books ,splintered wood all over the place etc. and in the kitchen the contents of the fridge are all over the floor and cupboard doors hanging from broken hinges etc.
I walk in and she's laying on the lounge with a smug "so there" sort of look on her face and depite what you might expect ,I didn't beat the crap out of her ,I just calmly told her to pack her shit and leave while she could still walk. She refused and once I had bodily tossed her out the front door she went off again kicking at the front door and calling me all sorts of names so I opened the door and told her she wasn't getting back in so out of frustration and spite she put her fist through the bedroom window next to the door .I'd had enough by now so I calmly and gently took her head in my hands, looked longingliy into her eyes ........... then grabbed her ears and headbutted her for all I was worth,at which time she finally shut the fuck up and went away.Turns out I had split her head open and she needed 10 stitches to close the wound.
I'm not proud of that moment but she's lucky I didn't put her in hospital for a long stay after what she put me through.
Never before or since have I raised my hand in anger at a female (unless you count my bitch sister but that's a different story, haha) , nor would I .................................................. ................unless severely provoked again.

Old 11-27-2002, 09:50 AM
yet seldom member

I AM in my worst breakup. The waiting year is off and still this year I will be asking for my divorce. Although I am engineer I am going to finish financially around the level of being on welfare. That is really no fun.
Old 11-27-2002, 08:30 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

just the title of this thread brings back a bad memory or two... none tho that I can describe well enough tho..

Wombat... You man.. I give you lots of credit for not going completely ballistic on her.. that really sucks... it is ALMOST tooo bazarre to believe...

(((GS))) Nope.. it isn't no fun.. divorce never is.. whether you are the person who wants it.. or the person who doesn't.. it is always a very bitter experience. Unfortunately, in my line of work (I am a child support enforcement technician) I see more horror stories than you can imagine. I hope that when all is said and done, and you reflect upon the road you leave behind that you are better off than when you started. HUGS
Old 11-28-2002, 05:02 AM

Worst break-up?

A wife and three kids totally against your will.

It's up there.....
Old 11-28-2002, 06:12 AM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
Quote:
Originally posted by jennaflower

Wombat... You man.. I give you lots of credit for not going completely ballistic on her.. that really sucks... it is ALMOST tooo bazarre to believe...

Bizarre or not I swear it's the truth ........... and I left out the bit about the handfuls of hair I lost and the scratched face and various bruises incurred while tossing her out too. This was a girl who was 5'9", 38-27-36 and a hospital orderly used to lifting patients so she was no waif - and she was going off like a feral cat .

Old 11-28-2002, 04:19 PM
yet seldom member

Thank you (((((Jennaflower))))). Probably I am going to have a bad time, but I will be at last lucky again.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:44 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
It's happening now! We split up in August 2001, cos I was REALLY stupid and had an affair. (Don't do it if you love your SO people ~ it sucks!!) Anyway, to cut a boring story short, she has now filed for divorce, even threatening to cite my new girlfriend too!

Must admit, after 15+ months of vitriolic abuse from her, I welcome a divorce.... but the worst bit is the effect it's having on my 9 year old daughter; she SEEMS OK, but you never know, do you?

I'm afraid I'm not quite as brave as GrumbleGuts, so that's it (for now - maybe another time)

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-29-2002, 09:17 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

(((dm)))

As long as you are okay.. truly okay.. then your daughter will be too...
Old 11-29-2002, 10:12 PM
The Bob Ucker of pixies

Send a message via Yahoo to 2-4-tea
well I have 2 of them and they both happened to the same guy.

At one time he was engaged to the most beautiful girl I knew she was great, however one weekend he desided to go to New Jersey with a x girlfriend for a 4 day weekend. It went wrong right from the start because one of his x girlfriends friends told his current girlfriend what happened and it was confirmed with her getting a male friend of his to call up there to see if he was there no susprise he was.She was really sweet about it she went to his appartment and cleaned it and she made one phone call she called time however the time she called was in Japan and she left the phone as is with Japans time running all weekend.He came home saw the phone off the hook hung it up thought nothing of it until he saw the phone bill it had been on Japan time from Friday night untli late Monday night. will do another post for his second and real painful experience
Old 11-29-2002, 10:14 PM
The Bob Ucker of pixies

Send a message via Yahoo to 2-4-tea
now you think after the first experience he would have learned but he did nt. A few years later he got married to a real nasty woman and he cheated on her. She found out. She super glued his cock and his ass cheeks shut. The surgary was painful and expensive cause he had no health insurance.
Old 12-05-2002, 04:28 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Thanx Jenna ~ I've been moving the last few days, so didn't see your reply before (it was very sudden, hence no "adieu")

It gave me plenty of time to talk with my daughter... she's sad that I've moved (a bit) further away, but happy her mother and I aren't fighting any more... and I am very fine indeed - I have, after 15 months separation, found a lovely lady who shares many interests of mine; alas not Pixies....YET! Give it time though!!

Thanx for your kind thoughts Jenna... XX XX

DM
I only own my mind