Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2001, 09:03 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Shaving suggestions...

I started shaving my pussy in April and wish I had done it sooner because I love the feeling. The problem is that I consistently get ingrown hairs that really bug me, if nothing else but because of how they look. Any suggestions on how to avoid these?

Thank you,
Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 07-13-2001, 10:14 AM

males perspective

hey jenny.
i used to have the same problem. lately, however, i haven't seemed to have any ingrown hairs. a few things have changed so i am not sure what exactly did the trick, but here goes -

1. i started using that "triple action" razor.

2. when i think i need to shave i will usually wait an extra day or two after that then shave.

3. the areas in which i would seem to get ingrown hairs most often i would grag a washclothe and give it a "little extra" scrub to make sure that there isn't anything blocking - like your own bodies oil etc...

hope this helps.
boz.
Old 07-13-2001, 10:08 PM
hoopster300

hey jenny d

From a mans point of view...I love a shaved pussy. You will make the men in you life very happy. I can feel your pain about shaving though. I shave myself and have had those nasty ingrowns and shaving bumps. I have found the more often I shaved the less those problems occurred. I also use a soothing balm right after a fresh shave...does wonders. And of course my prick gets plenty of baby oil to keep it feeling smooth

Old 07-14-2001, 09:55 AM
Shy1

shaving

I used to have the same problems with getting ingrown hairs. it takes awile for your skin to get used to it. I use a new razor blade every time i shave it helps and only shave over an area once or twice. I use conditioner (cheap) to shave instead of soap. I have also heard some people say they use vasoline. they put it on the night before and let it soak in and then shave the next morning. I don't know if this works just a suggestion. and also shave at night so you don't have to wear pantys that way it won't be so itchy. Just a few suggetions

Old 07-18-2001, 03:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to jayrotic
I have been shaving for a number of years. Here are a couple of suggestions. The more often you shave, the less likely the occurance of ingrown hairs. I shave every morning in the shower.

If possible, try not to shave against the grain as this encourages ingrown hairs. Use a good razor, and plenty of shaving cream or other lather to make the blade slide smoothly. It does feel great, though, doesn't it?
Old 07-18-2001, 08:29 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I'm thinking about altering my routine a little in favor of some of the ideas. It's nice to know this does happen so frequently.

Happy Shaving!

=:-)
Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche