Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2003, 03:10 PM

My Lusty Wife!

My lusty brunette wife - Michelle - is so sexy in her halter top, cutoffs, and panties that I wanted her to show off her buxom, all natural 38-28-38 to another man and turn him on with her amazing talent. I could watch her get fucked and cum screaming or wait at home while she explored another man’s cock as long as she returned with a detailed account of her sexual encounter! Hearing her brag about how hard she came and how long and deep he fucked her would really turn me on. But her monogamous nature left her very nervous even though she really wanted to do it! She never thought she would be able to live out this type of fantasy. Convincing her that this would make me hot and not harm our bond as lovers was impossible. Then we agreed to ease into this erotic adventure.

A black lingerie photo session with a new friend - DJ - we had met through our neighbor. His sexual innuendos were obvious and he seemed the perfect choice to photograph my wife in her very first black lingerie panty shoot! And she wanted to do it! Not only would this get me hotter than ever but it also seemed to do the same for her. Unbelievable!

My wife undressing in front of this man - alone in his bed while she spread her legs for him - drove me crazy. We agreed I would wait at home and she would return with the pictures along with the dirty details immediately after the session. All we needed to do was ask him. So we did. And he jumped at the opportunity to see my wife half naked in his bed without me there!! And so did I!!

One morning after the 3 of us were up all night partying and watching adult movies he said he had to return to his house to meet a friend. He wanted to take Michelle along for company. Horny and high she agreed instantly to go with him. I knew he had a digital camera so I slipped two pairs of her favorite panties in her purse to change "in to and out of" knowing this was it! We all exchanged knowing looks as they departed. Promising to call me on his cell phone upon reaching his home, she smiled back at me as I watched her slide closely next to him and pull away.

About 20 minutes later I was waiting with my dick dripping when the phone rang. I picked up trying to sound cool but my wife knew me better. The tone in her voice was playful and horny but a bit teasingly cruel and cryptic. I asked what was happening and all she said was "You’ll definitely be happy!" Then he got on the phone and we talked while she changed panties. He hung up seeming distracted and in a hurry. I waited with my imagination going crazy for another 30 minutes. Then the phone rang. "Hi Sweetie" she whispered in a guilty sort of tone. With anxious anticipation I asked if everything was cool and she happily replied, "You won’t believe how great they turned out!" And she was on her way home!

I quickly asked her if she had changed into the red satin thong I put in her purse. She forgot. But knowing how badly I wanted to see photos taken by him of her in those panties too - she laid back down and changed herself from black bikinis to the red satin thong slowly making sure to lotion and powder in between!

The pictures came out amazingly sexy. I jacked myself senseless to countless kinky and erotic poses. My wife posed in another man's bed - clad only in and changing from black bikini panties to a red satin thong - while laying out for him to photograph - makes me cum so hard.

I have pictures - she has pictures - and so does he! If you’re interested…maybe I can send you one! Or even better…maybe you can have her model for you. Maybe something from your wife’s panty drawer! @
Attached Images
File Type: jpg posingknee.jpg (71.1 KB, 3748 views)
Old 10-22-2003, 05:58 PM

Good story, hotter wife. O:-) ;-)
Old 11-20-2003, 08:15 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Now that sounds like fun.

I know for sure that I would jump at the oportunity to photograph your sexy wife. She sure looks hot in that picture.

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.