Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2003, 08:18 PM

The Restaurant Table Iii

THE RESTAURANT TABLE-PART III

The Venetian room, an older established restaurant, a must for all romantic couples, would be the setting. The whole room is bathed in a soft light that makes it hard to see who would be your neighbors in the adjoining booths. It had a calm, secure, very dark sexy air about it, a throwback to when they would not want you to see your plate. Your date, if she wanted to allow a wandering, roaming hand to wander south, she did so without any fear of being seen, and this made it a great spot for couples to visit. Every table was covered in an oversized white tablecloth, so all activities below the table were hidden.

Joanne and I were in my car driving toward the restaurant and boy was she putting on the show! She did not hide the fact that she knew how much pleasure I received by her constantly crossings her legs allowing me to see those wonderful thighs. "What would you do if you could have your way with me?" she stated. I looked at her and her knowing smile and told her "that I would start at her lips and slowly discover every inch of her body-though I would purposely avoid the obvious areas.” I continued and said, "I am extremely oral" Her expression told me she loved this tongue-lashing. As we continued to tease each other with my mouth and her legs, I asked her "Do you think you could keep your emotions under control, if I was to somehow without anyone’s knowledge, stimulate you?" In a voice of astonishment came out the words "please, not a problem" she beamed confidently. We will see as we pulled into the restaurant. Being a frequent visitor all the staff knew they and me gave us a booth near the back. It was quite busy for that time of night. Let me tell you, as we made our way to the table the looks Joanne was getting for that incredible skirt that allowed a person to almost see the top of that gorgeous stocking. I was beaming with pride because she was a sexy woman who pulled you in by her walk alone. We ordered our drinks and we were alone. Our lips gravitated towards each other and my hand raced to that slit in the skirt. I heard a subtle moan during our kissing I suspect that was because I was racing my fingers back and forth on the inside of one of her thighs. We stopped and then I proposed if she would like to see if she could withstand a little stimulation from my hands as we were talking and enjoying our drinks. "Well, sure just to show you I can but here?" I nodded yes. This could be very exciting in front of all people she whispered. I then told her the rules of my little game so to say no one could see or if it became too much for her I would stop because this was all a part of the fantasy. To take her to the very edge without even a single eye aware of the exciting and teasing she would try to endure.

We told our waiter that we would need about 45 minutes to one hour. I told her to bring her leg closest to me and swing it over my legs. A lot easier said than done. With her skirt, being so tight, she had to hike it up a bit on her legs and this is with the slit on the front. I am telling you when she did that, I thought I was going to explode right there. Therefore, I am smiling like the cat that just ate the rat. Smiling, sitting shoulder to shoulder with this very sexy leggy woman. I had asked her to tell me when she started noticing her legs were attracting attention. I was for the last ten minutes, caressing her leg very slow and very lightly like a feather. I was noticing for any change I moved from her ankle slowly up the calf, paying particular attention to the back of the leg. We all know how sensitive the back (back of the knee!) can be. I felt her flinch when I was running my fingers in a circle from the front of the knee to the back. This would not last twenty minutes I figured her words were becoming lost she had trouble finding the right word. Why? Because she was feeling the fingers of, mine caress her inside thigh from the top of the stocking all the way to the knee. I turned to look at her and her eyes were closed. I eventually ran my hand across her thong and she was if I say soaking I would not give you the extent of her juices flowing, WOW! By now, she had a firm grip of my forearm because I was just running the back of my hand up and down her pussy! ummmmm God You are driving me crazy" she uttered and pulled my head toward her and whispered " take me somewhere any where and make love to me" I smiled left money on the table and didn’t bother to tell her that I would continue this little fantasy of teasing her as she had done to me earlier in the evening. Yes, my plan all along was to tease her to the brink of orgasm, and I would not allow her to go over that proverbial "edge.” but that is another story!

i WOULD APPRECIATE ANY COMMENTS (GOOD OR BAD) fIRST ATTEMPT BUT i THINK IT DIDN'T GO OVER SO WELL-THANK YOU RONNIE
Old 11-11-2003, 03:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to dukegodllen
very good story, kept me reading .. hehe i like secretive stories where one person is being teased and cant help it and noone knows.. they drive me crazy~!