Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Site News > Sex News
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Manwhore

Pop Tarts: Playboy Party: Boys, Bunnies and No Bad Behavior?

(SF)

Original Story Here

By Hollie McKay

LOS ANGELES — It seems the days of dirty dancing, drinking and disorder at the Playboy Mansion are memories of the past.

Insiders who attended the famous Beverly Hills home on Saturday night for the Annual Midsummer Night’s Dream party got a little less than expected.

“It was pretty subdued really,” one partygoer said. “I thought things would be wild, but everybody was well-behaved. Most people just drank, danced and chatted.”

Hef and his “Girls Next Door” also did the socialite rounds, with his No. 1 gal Holly Madison harnessed to her “Puffin’s” side the whole night.

And while Madison isn’t a Mansion mother just yet, the Playboy beauty is still hopping crazy for a mini-Hef.

“She really, really wants to have Hugh’s child,” said Rob Hilburger, publicity director for Playboy Enterprises. “Yet whether or not Hef wants to be a dad again, we’ll see. …”

But while the Arabian-themed night was stripped of scandal, there was no deprivation when it came to bare breasts and bottoms. Dozens of big-busted bunnies and body-painted babes boozed and cruised with predictable Playboy polish.

And the star-studded lineup remained strong with the presence of perennial Playboy partiers such as HBO’s Bill Maher, pro-surfer and documentary star Koby Abberton, hip-hopper Lil' Jon, Paris Hilton, her sister Nicky and Nicky's beau, David Katzenberg.

The stylish sisters were on standby to squash the recent speculation that they had had a falling out by smiling and swinging together throughout the night.

Scantily clad in lingerie care of Agent Provocateur, Paris paraded in a Dalmation-print coat, black underwear and sexy suspenders.

Strangely enough, the paparazzi-popular Paris chose not to be the life of the party and even hid beneath a shirt as she fled the flesh-flashing festivities.

“Paris had a drink and danced and looked like she was having a good time,” another eyewitness added. “But she wasn’t drawing attention to herself. She kinda looked like she wanted to lay low.”

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these