Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2001, 07:01 AM
swan

Cool Questions to ask

Me and my partner of the last 3 and a half years chat and ask each other questions on sex, and they can be quite a turn on. Now we are running out of question's to ask each other.What I want to know is what questions do you think we should ask each other.

And what question's would you want to ask your partner?
Old 11-14-2001, 09:59 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
I'd love to ask my wife about her past sexual experiences. Not too graphic..but just to get a better feel for her. We don't talk alot about sex (maybe thats part of the problem, but she's not willing to share).

I do know that one time before we were married she was somehow involved in some sort of multiple partner experience. I believe a 3-some with her ex and another person. I dont know anything other than that, and am curious as to how it came about and what it was like.

Knowing what happened, might explain some of her feeling about sex. I dont know, but it might be worth a shot.
Old 11-14-2001, 06:01 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Swan! Wow, what a great question. It spurred me on to look into the topic for you (the web stores all don't cha know ) Here is a great site I found:

Sex Polls : http://www.queendom.com/polls/sexapoll/
Broken down by topics even, with results from other real people too! (They are boring compared to the Pixie crowd)

As for me, fantasy topics have an endless life. Just ask your mate to paint the whole picture of a scene in his mind, b4 you know it he'll be ripping your clothes off!!!

Darren
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson