Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2001, 04:25 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Jenny

If I was your boyfriend and you took my cock in your hand and started rubbing and stroking it I wouldn't stop you. Then if you were to put my cock between your tits and massaged them up and down the shaft until you made me cum on your body I wouldn't object. Finally if you slowly rubbed my juices into your tits while looking me straight in the eyes I'm sure I would get into to it very quickly. Try it and perhaps let us know how you get on.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 06-30-2001, 06:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sickz
Facials are sexy...

Some women just need to get with the 90's... LoL

SicKz
Passed the boiling point have you with your panties soiled...
Old 08-31-2008, 07:18 AM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Can't say it's happened much with me... I tend to fall into that "swallower" category.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 08-31-2008, 12:17 PM
Gone with the Wind

Facial... an more.

While I have loved the feel smell and TASTE of cum for most of my life, it has recently become a much bigger part of my life.

This has been one my most intense fetishes. One of my favorite, nastiest memories, from about ten years ago, was allowing three strangers to cum on my tits during Mardi Gras.
I love to relive the memory, squatting down on the sidewalk on Dumaine, just a few feet from Bourbon Street, hidden in a crowd too wild and drunk to notice as I pulled my top down and waited for these men to stroke themselves, (GOD I was so turned on!) until they each deposited their cum on my neck breasts. After the third one came I rubbed their cum into my skin, pulled up my top, and accepted my reward, three sets of blinking Mardi Gras beads!

Simply put, I LOVE cum!(semen, spunk, juice, whatever you want to all it,) I LOVE it and have since the first time I saw it.

Facials are becoming a bigger and bigger part of my sexual existence... having cum sprayed anywhere on my body is a HUGE erotic thrill for me, a turn on that I can't describe. Feeling cum on my face, boobs and ass is a very intense sexual thrill, especially when applied by more than one man.

An almost equally intense variation for me is keeping cum sprayed across my face, neck and breasts, and leaving it there for hours and hours.
When you add the exhibitionism factor, walking about with cum on my boobs, left for hours, visible to anyone who looks carefully, especially when I am dressed appropriately, say in a low cut top, I become aroused and STAY that way.

I love to slowly run my hands over my body, feeling the hot thick liquid slowly cool, I spread it thinly over my neck and breasts, over my nipples, sometimes when there is enough, I massage it into my skin down and across my tummy...

I can close my eyes and imagine the feel of hot cum landing on my skin, slowly becoming only warm, running, dripping down my body, cooling, drying until it feels tight on my skin, my nipples, like a skin mask...

Sometimes I touch the dried semen, peel bits of it away, the feeling makes me shiver.
DAMN!
I have managed to get turned on just by writing this.

uhhh... what was the question?

Wanda

---Margaret Cho
Old 08-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Huggable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggary
my GF did thesame thing and i know how frustrating it can be.heres my advice: most girls dont like the facial thing for the same reason that lots wont swallow. this is because they have grown up thinking that it is disgusting. you say that she swallows your cum so she's allready pretty at ease with the white stuf. she is probably self concious because people can see her face. sounds silly dosnt it. anyway, try having sex with her and pulling out in time to shoot your load on her stomach. then gradualy move up to her tits. try getting her to wank you off over her tits, so that she feels in control. then "axidentaly" let some splash on her face. But, dont sit there all smug because you hit your target, slowly wipe it off for her, nice and sensual like. or if you can handle it, lick it off, she swallows, why shouldnt you
also, give her a reward, slowly lick her tits and stomack. the insides of her thighs and then eat her out. Over time she will associate the cum on her face with pleasure and loose her inhabitions.

Is this young man still around? I don't recognize the name. But wow! I like his way of thinking and he can "reward" me any day!!!

To answer the posted question... I don't mind cum on my face but I'm not crazy for it and would prefer it anywhere else. He likes it so it will end up there from time to time. Maybe more if he follows Duggary's ideas.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:43 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
While I have loved the feel smell and TASTE of cum for most of my life, it has recently become a much bigger part of my life.

This has been one my most intense fetishes. One of my favorite, nastiest memories, from about ten years ago, was allowing three strangers to cum on my tits during Mardi Gras.
I love to relive the memory, squatting down on the sidewalk on Dumaine, just a few feet from Bourbon Street, hidden in a crowd too wild and drunk to notice as I pulled my top down and waited for these men to stroke themselves, (GOD I was so turned on!) until they each deposited their cum on my neck breasts. After the third one came I rubbed their cum into my skin, pulled up my top, and accepted my reward, three sets of blinking Mardi Gras beads!

Simply put, I LOVE cum!(semen, spunk, juice, whatever you want to all it,) I LOVE it and have since the first time I saw it.

Facials are becoming a bigger and bigger part of my sexual existence... having cum sprayed anywhere on my body is a HUGE erotic thrill for me, a turn on that I can't describe. Feeling cum on my face, boobs and ass is a very intense sexual thrill, especially when applied by more than one man.

An almost equally intense variation for me is keeping cum sprayed across my face, neck and breasts, and leaving it there for hours and hours.
When you add the exhibitionism factor, walking about with cum on my boobs, left for hours, visible to anyone who looks carefully, especially when I am dressed appropriately, say in a low cut top, I become aroused and STAY that way.

I love to slowly run my hands over my body, feeling the hot thick liquid slowly cool, I spread it thinly over my neck and breasts, over my nipples, sometimes when there is enough, I massage it into my skin down and across my tummy...

I can close my eyes and imagine the feel of hot cum landing on my skin, slowly becoming only warm, running, dripping down my body, cooling, drying until it feels tight on my skin, my nipples, like a skin mask...

Sometimes I touch the dried semen, peel bits of it away, the feeling makes me shiver.
DAMN!
I have managed to get turned on just by writing this.

uhhh... what was the question?

Wanda

she got to me again...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:00 AM

Facials...Hmm... Well, I've never given one, and frankly I'd like to give one. At least one time. As for the why, I don't know why. I suppose it's like anything else related to fooling around with your partner. Would like to try. I don't think it is a dominance and submission thing. If it was, so would swallowing I suppose.

On her side, I don't know as she would be that interested. I mentioned the subject once, and she gave me comments along the line of it had never occurred to her before and why would anyone. We moved on from there. But it wasn't a no. So that's something.

The only other thing...is that when she and I get that far along in being naked and fooling around..well there are so many wonderful spots to play with and things to do that well.....it's all good whatever happens at that point, and facials lose some of the allure.

And there you have it.