Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2002, 12:12 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
Question characters for story

Hi all.. I have an idea for a story, but I need some characters. I want to use some of you guys and gals in this story. I need your permission to use you(won't use you otherwise), and I need to have some kind of a general description of yourself...i.e. haircolor, body type, fav food and drink.. things like that ..so i can add a bit of each of you into the story. Send me an email or just pm me with this info and your permission to use you ......and any limitations you may have about your character. info from your members listing maybe used also but again only with permission form you...Thanks for your time and assistance with this my first attempt at a story.....MB
Old 03-11-2002, 05:08 AM

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
Hey Guys.....need a few of you for my story too...got a harem of lovely ladies already giving me their permission and i need your permission to use you in my story....even if you will just let me mention your name thats fine....the more the merrier!!!! just pm me with your limitations and i will abide by them!!!!thanks all
Old 03-13-2002, 03:21 PM

still need a few male charactes for my story....2 or 3 more should do it.......have a regular harem of pixies finest ladies already ...gents permission needed pleease!! thanks....mboxer505
Old 03-14-2002, 08:35 PM

I want to thank all that were kind enough to grant me their permission to use them in my story idea, but circumstances have come up that i must focus on more that the story. So i have asked Playful Tigress to write the story from my original idea. She has accepted this and wants all of you to be patient as she is as new to writing as i am... I will be contacting all those that responded to me and asking them to give her their permission by the personal message system. Anyothers that still want to be a part of this will kindly send her their permission and a general description of themselves. Again i apologize for letting all of you down and hope you can in time consider me a member of pixie's again....thanks and i will see you later......mb
Old 03-14-2002, 09:14 PM
~Big Tease~

Gosh mindboxer i hope everything is ok. Im sure we will all love it if Playfull Tigress takes over the story.
Old 03-14-2002, 11:18 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by mindboxer505

So i have asked Playful Tigress to write the story from my original idea. She has accepted this and wants all of you to be patient as she is as new to writing as i am... I will be contacting all those that responded to me and asking them to give her their permission by the personal message system. Anyothers that still want to be a part of this will kindly send her their permission and a general description of themselves.

Hello all. I just wanted to clarify that I am not "new" to writing. I've been writing general fiction since I was about 9, poetry and horror since 14, and erotica since about 15. I have two stories and several poems submitted at a similar site, and I hope to one day be a published author.

I am considering taking on MindBoxer's story idea with his permission of using his idea, and the permission of my Master to write such a story. Feel free to PM me with general stats MB had asked for and anything about you, personally, you'd like to see in the story.

~Linds