Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-04-2003, 12:26 AM

naughty schoolgirl

heres one of my stories, naughty schoolgirl... PLEASE comment on it if u like it or hate it whatever.... thanks! :D

The bell rang for class to end, so I quickly gathered up my books and supplies, ready to leave the classroom.

Before I got to the door, however, my teacher grasped me by my arm to prevent me from walking away and said in a professional tone. “Excuse me, miss, I will have you see you after class.”

“Is there something wrong?” I asked, worried.

He just smiled at me, showing his line of bright white teeth. “No, nothing of that sort. I just need you to catch up some of your homework from the class you have missed last week.”

“Oh, okay,” I nodded slowly, understanding.

“Sit there,” he pointed to the desk in front of his, where a piece of paper and a pencil already sitting on it, ready to be used.

So I sit down and start to work on the worksheet, frowning with concentration as I write the work.

After a while of silence, I glance up to him and he was staring at me. No, not exactly at me, but at my chest. I stare down, and I could see my white shirt was almost clearly see through, and I had been slouching carelessly in my seat so that my skirt was riding up and my thighs were almost clearly visible.

I stare back up to him and his long, lean, muscular form and his soft curly hair and his strong face. Desire and passion fueled inside my soul as I stood up slowly.

“Mister, I seem to be a bit hot right now,” I smiled at him in a sultry way, lowering my eyes towards his crotch area, where a bump was slowly rising up. “Would you mind cooling me off a bit?” With that, I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and whirled it off, wearing only a white silky bra.

His eyes nearly boggled out of his head as he stared at me. But as soon as he recovered from his initial shock, he reached for me and held me tightly against his body as he pressed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply. I felt his hands running up and down my back as we kissed, his tongue sliding deep inside my mouth.

“You have been a naughty girl,” he gasped out as we finally parted our lips. “You deserve to be punished.”

“Punish me, mister,” I whimper as I pull myself up on the edge of the desk and dangle my legs on the sides.

He smiled as he pushed me on the desk, scattering the papers and pencils lying on it as he did so, but he took no notice of it. He started by kissing me again, our tongues wrestling in heat and passion and desire within our mouths. Slowly he broke off the kiss and started licking my neck as I moaned in passion and heavy lust. When he reached the laciness of my bra, he grasped the clasp and undid it in an instant, and soon my bra was lying on the floor among the scattered papers.

He licked around my breasts gently, stroking it with his tongue. He massaged my right one with his fingers as he encircled my left breast with his tongue, gently flickering at it with his tongue. I throw my head back in desire as he takes my entire nipple into his mouth and sucks at it hard.

After sucking at my right breast until the nipple is as hard as my left, he pokes my bellybutton with his tongue and starts to lick around my belly, bathing it with warm saliva.

He suddenly stands up and helps me off the desk. “You like that too much, I see. Now I have to give you something to punish you.” With that, he pushes me onto the desk so that I was leaning onto it with my stomach.

“Don’t move,” he told me, as he raises my short plaid skirt. I was wearing lacy white matching panties, and a small wet spot was already forming on the crotch area.

“Horny already, aren’t we? Bad girl.” With that, he pulls it down, leaving my ass exposed to the cool air.

Smack!

I jump in pain and surprise as I felt his hand come down hard on my ass.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

More slaps rained down on my bare ass as he spanked me more and more with his hands. I start whimpering from the pain but in reality I desired it, I lusted heavily for it. I felt my own wetness drip down on my legs as he spanked me more and more.

After a few minutes of hard spanking, he stopped and I felt his fingers reach between my legs and rub my wetness. “Hmm, you seem to love to have your ass spanked, you bad girl. Look how wet you are.” I just moan in reply.

“Turn around,” he orders as he pulls me up. I slowly turn around and face him and press myself up onto him as he kisses me again, slowly and deeply. His hands rub down my back and under my skirt and onto my bare ass. He squeezes them as we kiss deeply. Suddenly, he broke off the kiss and back up a little to undo his tie and unbutton his white shirt. When he pulls it off, I see the muscles rippling on his chest and arms. I lick my lips in anticipation. Then he unzips his fly and his slacks fall down to his ankles, and he steps out of them. I could clearly see the shape of his dick pressing against his boxers, wanting to get free.

He reaches for me again and presses his nearly nude form against my bare chest, kissing me deeply and passionately once more, our tongues darting in and out each others mouths.

After we break off again, he pushes me onto the desk again until I was lying on top of it, my legs dangling on the sides. He opens my legs until he sees my moist vulva and my quivering clit. He licks his lips as he slowly leans down. He laps at my vulva to get my juices flowing and starts up and starts licking at my clit, his expert tongue working me into frenzy as I start moaning and twitching on the desk, knocking over pencil holders with my nearly nude, shuddering form.

After he licks at my clit for awhile, I feel a warm explosion of pleasure enter my body from my vulva to my head as I grip the edges of the desk with my tight fists. Then the warmth subsided and I felt a pleasant lazy feeling fill my senses as I lay there, exhausted and breathing hard.

“Quite a good performance. And quite tasty, too,” he stood up and licked his lips, covered with my juices.

He pulls me off the desk and pushes me down on my knees. “However, dearie, you must return the favor.” With that, he pulls down his boxers and his dick pokes out and stares at me in the eye.

I grasp it with my hands and starts pulling at the soft skin as I stroke it up and down. I wet my lips with my saliva as I lean over and lick at it from the base of the dick to the tip. I lick at it a few times, flickering my tongue over the tip.

Then I grasp the base of the dick with my hands and squeeze it gently as I take the head into my mouth and suck at it gently, my tongue running around the head from inside my mouth. While still squeezing the base, I take more of him inside my mouth, jamming it all inside. I could hear him moaning as I gently sucked. I slowly slid him out my mouth until only the head is inside my mouth, and then slid him deep inside my throat again.

I felt his legs and knees start shaking as he started shuddering with pleasure as I start to bob my head up and down on his shaft, wetting it with my saliva. Soon, I felt him stiffen and suddenly warm gooey blobs of cum was shot into my mouth. I swallow and felt it travel down my throat.

“Mmmmm. A pretty good little cocksucker, aren’t you?” he smiles at me. “That was a pretty good blowjob, but I want to see how tight you are.” He pulls me up into a standing position again and kisses me again, tasting himself on my lips.

Once again he helps me onto the desk so that my legs were on the side again. He quickly jacks off until he is stiff again, and presses it against my opening. I look down in anticipation as I hold my skirt up and spread my legs as far as they could go.

Slowly, the head enter my tight opening. I gasp as he penetrated my hole.

“Mmmm, so tight.” He murmurs as he slowly eases himself farther inside me. An inch. Another inch. Soon the entire dick was inside me and I felt so full, so alive. I throw my head back in lust as I felt him deep inside me.

After I got used to the feeling of him inside me, he slowly slid his dick outward, but only to slide it back. I moaned in pleasure as he did so. He slowly increased the speed of his thrusts until he was banging onto me hard, fucking me like a pro.

“Oh yes, yes! God that feels so good! Fuck me, fuck me harder!” I scream as he thrusts harder and harder. Before long, I felt the familiar warm feeling again and I came hard. Soon after that, I felt the warm globs of his cum deep inside me as he slowly pulls out his limp dick, covered with my juices and his own cum.

“Thanks for a lovely time,” he smiles as he picks up his clothes and starts dressing. “You are a bad girl, for such a good student.”

I smile at him as I start dressing myself. “It was fun. We should do this another time.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow at detention,” he gave me a little wink as he opened the door and walked out.
Old 02-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
If only staying after class was that fun for me.
Love the story... Keep 'em cumming.

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 02-23-2003, 06:58 AM

hehehe thanks:D
Old 02-25-2003, 06:05 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
I'd give this school paper a B+. The grammar could do with some improvement... but it made my dick hard anyway. :) (Now do you think I have what it takes to be a teacher?)
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-25-2003, 07:13 AM
õ¿õ

It wasn't that bad... quite lovely...
:D
Old 02-26-2003, 02:19 AM

which grammar parts?
Old 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
A few changes of tense from present to past in the same sentance (e.g. "After a while of silence, I glance up to him and he was staring at me.") But really I was just trying to play teacher. :o) I loved the story.
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-27-2003, 01:07 AM

yea, ive noticed the tenses... oh well :-p

so u wanna be a teacher? so who wants to be the naughty schoolgirl?:-p
Old 02-28-2003, 01:47 PM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
NAUGHTY! I LOVE IT!!!! I would love to wirite you a naughty story like that. Who would you like me to be?

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok