Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-17-2002, 06:31 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
The Police Officer's Tale

The blonde hairs lay flat over her forehead and fell in unruly patterns over the sparkling moss-green coloured eyes. She shook her head to try to dislodge their annoying tickling, her hand moved to sweep them away but the police issue handcuffs that secured her to the bed held firm. Her naked body was spread-eagled over the mattress both hands in identical cuffs, one ankle tied to the foot of the bed with a black neck-tie and the other with a black leather belt. She had struggled at first but he was a good 5 inches taller than her 5' 8" and weighed at least 30 lbs heavier. Once he had pinned her down and tightened the restraints he stood next to the bed and slowly peeled off his clothes.
"Listen" she pleaded "This has gone far enough, just let me go"
She looked up into green eyes that had the colour of jade and were now just as cold.
"I'll tell you when to talk" the low baritone voice had a distinct hint of menace that silenced her immediately.

The bed dipped as he climbed up onto the bed next to her and slid one leg across her hips to straddle her. He relaxed onto her, his buttocks resting on the top of her thighs, she glanced down and could see his semi-stiff cock peeping above the rise of her stomach. He reached over the side of the bed and came up holding a Police Traffic Officer's cap, which he placed on the back of his head. Grinning he leaned forward and took hold of both her breasts in his hands, his thumbs brushed up and over her nipples as her worked the soft compliant flesh between his fingers. His hands massaged, moulded and squeezed the full heavy mounds, making sure that the buds at the apex of each rise got plenty of attention. The sheer mechanical process of friction and manipulation was raising the pink peaks from the same layer as the surrounding skin into stiff hard bullets standing proud and growing a deeper colour all the time. Letting one hand continue playing with her tits he drifted the other down over her abdomen to the top of a soft triangle of curls, she started at his unwelcome touch, attempting to wriggle up the bed but he dropped his weight onto her legs preventing her movement. He tut-tutted at her shaking his head disapprovingly, then pushed his hand roughly between her legs. He felt her clenching her buttocks but he started moving his hand up and down over her sex, rubbing his fingers along her lips, probing at her tunnel, dipping the tip of a finger into her as she began to produce a thin film of moisture. While he played with her pussy he felt his organ stiffen and fill with blood, he leaned forward so his erection was lying along her stomach pressing his prying hand tight against her clit.

With a quick forceful movement he pushed 2 fingers deep into her up to his second knuckle, she squealed at his coarse entry into her, the fingers went deeper and began to move rapidly back and forth. He could feel her pussy getting slippery and wet as he continued to frig her. Suddenly he felt the muscles in her vaginal wall clench, he looked up at her face, her eyes were closed and her cheeks were flushed red, her nipples also were deep red and unyielding to his touch. She was looking like she was on the brink of an orgasm. He slipped his fingers out and pushed his hand under her ass cheeks pulling them off the bed, with her in this raised position he dragged a pillow under her buttocks keeping her pussy spread wide, exposed and in the air. Again leaning off the bed he picked through the discarded cop uniform on the floor until he found what he was looking for, the standard issue nightstick baton. The solid black instrument twirled in his fingers before he placed it along the length of her slit, rubbing it in between her swollen lips until the shaft was glistening with her juices. While he stroked it over her she tried to grind on it lifting her hips to meet the truncheon as it tormented her. Lifting it away from her he spun it again bringing the end to rest at the entrance to her pussy, she gasped as he slowly introduced the rod into her opening, deeper and deeper he pushed, further in the stick went, her breath was coming in short sharp beats intermingled with animal grunts. When he was satisfied with the amount he had inserted he moved forward on her snaking his way up her body, his cock pressing into her body leaving a snail trail of pre-cum on her skin until her reached the valley between her breasts, here he stopped. Pressing her tits together he slid his cock into the newly created cleft. He now began an unhurried tempo of sliding his cock through her breasts, flexing his back and jerking his hips in a steady rhythm. He built up the pace getting faster and faster, the dark purple head of his erection rapidly appearing then disappearing between the pale globes. His buttocks clenched as the muscles at the top of his thighs started to tighten, he straightened up, his cock standing above her, and then he started to stroke and rub the length of his shaft bringing himself closer to climax. The first spurt left the tip of his cock with such velocity it fell across her forehead and into her hair, the next emission fell short landing partly on her lips the rest hitting the side of her neck. He continued to masturbate sending surges of thick cum over her breasts and stomach, his other hand rotating the rod that was still embedded in her pussy. He felt her whole body stiffen and writhe on the bed as he milked the final drops of his fluid onto her heaving chest. She wailed as the baton was clamped firmly in her spasming vaginal walls and he rotated it before pulling it clear and tossing it back onto the pile of police uniform.
"What have you got to say now?" he asked.
She answered in sobs "I'm…sorry…sorry"
"Will you do it again?"
"No…never…not…again"
"I want to hear you say it properly" he said
"I..will..never…stop…you..for ..speeding..again" she gasped.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 07-17-2002, 06:55 PM
the Lusty Wench

OK, so now my heart is racing and my breathing is shallow and if I promise to be good, would you think of an add on to your story? X's jjjjbo
Old 07-17-2002, 06:59 PM
Passion & Power

But that would mean I'd have to break the law again.

Old 07-17-2002, 07:07 PM
the Lusty Wench

You're a big boy, I'm sure you can handle it :D j
Old 07-17-2002, 09:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent!!!! But then your stories always are;) It's the little twist that you put on your tales that makes them so enjoyable...that and the fact that you are sexy as hell:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-17-2002, 10:04 PM
Registered Dork

WOO friggin HOO!!
What a great story Glyndwr...and that last line........

I was not expecting that one! :D

To quote the late great Lawrence Welk..."that was wunnerful, jus wunnerful!"

:)
Old 07-18-2002, 04:14 PM
Passion & Power

Ladies,

As ever your words are too kind, and for that I thank you.
I'll see you all at the trial :D

Old 07-18-2002, 04:25 PM
Registered Dork

..."I'll see you at the trial".............

ROTFLMAO
Old 07-19-2002, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

great story!
Old 07-19-2002, 08:54 PM
the Lusty Wench

Ohhhhhh - so that's what frig means!?! (but is that all it means?) lol j
Old 07-20-2002, 02:32 AM
Passion & Power

I keep forgetting the trans-atlantic common language barrier. If you need specific details let me know ;)

Old 07-20-2002, 08:41 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
great story with a delightful twist Glyndwr :)

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 07-21-2002, 12:18 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Ummm yeah thats all I can think of with all this drooling and the heaving of my breats and all .....

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-21-2002, 03:35 AM
Perky Member

That was Great!!!! wow.....just wow....can't think clearly enough to leave a decent response. wonderful ending!!
Old 07-21-2002, 06:10 AM
Mooooo!!!

GReat story Glyndwr!! :p :p Very hot. Thank you.