Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2004, 03:15 PM

For my wife....

Lying in bed together, snuggling with the TV on. You dressed in your usual pajama wear and me in mine - my mismatched pajama top and bottom. I get up and turn the TV off as you turn towards your pillow and rest your head. Instead of next turning the light off, I come to back to the bed. I lay down again next to you and you recognize I have something on my mind.
One of my hands reaches under your nightshirt. I gently cup one of your breasts. The skin, soft and warm - molds into my hand. My fingers find the nipple. I can feel it harden in my hand. My mouth blows warmly on the back of your neck. You snuggle against me, your back pushing into me. My lips start to nuzzle your neck lingering and feeling the warmth. My hand continues to massage and tweak you. Your nipple feels as a toy to me. You enjoy the warmth of my hand, the tenderness in my grasp and my hot mouth on your neck.
It becomes more convenient for you to be naked…so we undress you…you turn and face me, our lips touch and the kiss is passion of our deep love. My hands go up and down your back and your front trying to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Your breasts push into me, the nipples hard and firm from both the sudden cold of going from dressed to naked and the sensual feeling of my warm body pressed to yours. I reach down and cup your bottom, my hands pressing and grasping and squeezing. You feel my hardness pressing you through my pajama’s. Your hands start to unbutton my top, still slow and gentle. You are caught up in the slow moving wave of passion. No rush yet. I continue my exploration of your body. My mouth strays to a breast, my tongue flicking with little butterfly touches first and then it is replaced with a more firm sucking, I alternate to each breast gently making love as if the nipples were the invaders and my mouth the receptacle. You have undone the last button on my shirt and while you try and help me out of it you throw your head back and start to bask in my feeding and suckling touch. The shirt falls off my shoulders and I shake out of it.
With your eye closed and your emotions focused only the pleasure you are both giving and receiving…a sigh of contentment escapes you as you realize that I have found your center. One of my hands has separated your legs and is exploring your heat, your wetness, your mound. Your sex is moist from your need. My finger gently slips in, between the lips. You are wet. I explore the inside of you, gently touching all of you. You feel silken to me. A soft puddle of substance….My fingers start to move in out. I stop and stroke the little hood above the lips. Your body responds, I hear another low groan of satisfaction…I stroke faster, playing with the hood. Alternating firmly and softly. My finger darts into you – touching you, enjoying you. I start to squirm as well. You cannot reach my hardness, but I am enjoying the pleasure I give you. Already anticipating the eventual release of my own need.
I whisper..”What do you want baby? What can I do for you”.
I hear you respond “mmm…whatever you’d like…mmmm…whatever”… I move my mouth down to your belly button. You start to know where I’m going…You spread your legs wider and continue to let me have you, all of you, with my fingers…I move lower….I am tingling with anticipation knowing that soon my mouth will kiss your lower lips. I pull my fingers out and bring my face lower…you start to scoot up to make sure I have access to where I want to go…I look down at your center…my face inches away from your hairless sex…I moan, a deep contented sound…I am turned on….You know what I feel, so hard, so ready… you are also anxious, anxious for me to continue….I take my last look, my eyes trying to etch a picture, my nose trying to memorize your scent.
I bring my tongue down and start to lick, gentle, then faster, then gentle, alternating….separating your lips…my mouth starts to go up and down I try and taste all of you, your scent full in the air, my beard damp from you as I explore with my tongue tasting you, smelling you....I want you…..You groan, you writhe, you are in pleasure…My tempo increases, your body continues to respond, my hands everywhere and no where…I gently tug at your hand and pull it gently towards my face. I start to kiss the inside of your thighs, I watch as your fingers find your sex and you dip into the warm folds, I see you respond to your own touch, I move my mouth closer to you, your fingers now feeding me your wetness, my cock is hard so hard..I am so turned on by everything you do..….I kiss around you as I watch your fingers take care of you…it can’t get any better…kissing the inside of your thighs trying to add to your heat as I watch you bring yourself closer…you place one of your wet fingers into your mouth..gently sucking..enough for me to know you are tasting and smelling you too…I almost come all over the bed…my mouth dives into you again with a passion.. Your fingers speed up and I hear the wet sucking noise as you manipulate the folds of your skin. My tongue firmly on the hood I try and match your frantic pace…I hear your relief. A sound that makes me inhale deeply, your scent, your emotion, your orgasm. You shake and shudder and get release. Soon the echo in your body still makes you tingle. I kiss up your body leaving a trail of wet kisses. Finally I find your mouth again.
As I kiss you, our lips barely touching, you can feel my hardness throbbing against you. Part of you wants to me to make love with you, entering you, thrusting into you and thrusting out over and over again, to feel you reach another crescendo…yet another part of you wants to make love to me with your mouth. Share with me the feeling you have….You look into my eyes and see my hunger, looking for a clue. I make no motion and lie there, still on my side. You decide for us. You shuffle up and kiss me full on the lips. You move to your knees. I take the cue and lie back. My eyes start to glaze over as I mentally start to absorb what you are going to do. How lucky I am that you enjoy what you are doing. Your mouth goes down my body. Your breasts rub up against me. You know how your nipples, still firm, feel against me. The warmth from your body makes me tingle. I moan a bit. I start to feel the energy, the passion. I can’t wait.
You still haven’t touched my cock directly. Your head lays gently on my belly, your breasts on either side of my penis, the warmth of you and the hardness of me a perfect match. I anticipate. Filled with your enthusiasm I tingle…You raise your head and use your breasts, beautiful to me and rub them on me. Your nipples linger on the head of my penis. Giving me great pleasure. You are in control. My hands reach out to grab and squeeze. You no longer purr. The focus is me and my pleasure. This is about taking care of my needs…
I am so hard that I can only wait with anticipation. Longing for your mouth to take me quickly and yet hoping you take me slow.
You push your chest down on me, forcing the warmth and firmness to me. Your breasts feel wonderful to me…then you slide down. Your mouth warm and gentle on my waist. I feel your center on my knee. Your wetness and heat apparent to me. Another sensual feeling that adds to the excitement. Then you take me in your mouth.
It is sudden. I feel as if I am in your sex. But it is your mouth mimicking. And then I am out but your tongue is gentle on me. Down the shaft. And up. I am in heaven. At some point you have adjusted yourself again. This time you have moved down from my knee to my shin. My hands, no longer able to reach your center, ache to touch your lips..your breasts now too far as well….one of my hands stroke your hair…I am lost to you. The feeling of your mouth on my balls is amazing..so warm, such a gently sucking, I tense up..knowing that if you merely touch me just so I will explode all over…your mouth goes back up the shaft…
Your lower body has established a thrusting tempo, slow, yet…enough…I can feel your pace.. It is the same in tempo thrust of two people making love. My pleasure, my organ is your only focus. I am engulfed in the moment. My moans but the tip of the iceberg on how I feel. Then I am in your mouth again…and now you are making love to me with your mouth. Your tongue and your lips simulating the thrusting of in and out. You suck harder and you go up and down…your goal is clear….my passion is obvious…my groans have become more of need than of pleasure…need for release….you are making love to me with you mouth…I explode, the warm hot liquid shooting out of me and you greedily taste me and swallow it, rewarding both of us…when my throbbing and thrusting has stopped you kiss up my body…I am a puddle…When you get to my face you softly say…’thank you’…
I am in heaven.