Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Married Couple

While Away at College

My step-sister, Colleen, not quite six months older than me, and I have always been close. All through school we have been in the same grade. We grew up in a very small southern town and were brought up that homosexuality, bisexuality, and the mixing of races were forbidden.

My father had married Colleen's mom after they both had been widowed. Dad, a big time rascist, wanted us to stay in our small town, marry, and have children. So when we told him that we were going to go out of state to attend college, we thought that he was going to have a heart attack. He barely even told us "bye" or "love you" before we left.

A year has passed and Colleen and I, Joshephine, or Jo, are having the time of our lives. Since we are step-sisters, we were placed as roommates. When we're not in class or studying for a test, we are out partying our asses off; something else dad never approved of. It was at one of these parties that we met Greg Larson.

Greg is tall, about five foot ten, shaved head, brown eyes, and well muscled from playing football. Being a senior, he lived in an off campus apartment with some of his other football buddies. Colleen and I were both instantly attracted to him. The one thing about him that we knew dad would have a shit fit about was the fact that he was black. Both Colleen and I had turned his head the first time he had seen us and for the past year he has been desperately trying to get one, or both, of us in bed with him.

Colleen and I are both about five foot six with short brown hair, green eyes, small perky breasts, and nice round asses. Even our mannerisms are the same. We look and act so much alike that people think we are twins. After giving it much thought and doing a great deal of talking about it, Colleen and I decided to let him have his fantasy; the two of us would sleep with him at the same time. So that Friday night when Gregg did his "usual" pick up lines on us, we thought he was going to faint when we agreed to have a threesome with him.

It didn't take us long to get back to his apartment. His buddies were all out partying, so we made it into his bedroom without being noticed. Colleen and I together stripped him of his clothes before we slowly stripped each other. Once naked, we bagan to rub and fondle each other in front of him as we kissed. Laying back on the bed, he smiled and stroked his hard eight inches as he watched us for several minutes. Not wanting to be left out, he patted the bed on each side of him. Colleen and I both crawled towards him.

Colleen went right to work on his black cock; stroking and sucking it with great pleasure. I, on the other hand, laid next to him, placing my milky white breasts in his face. His large black hands rubbed and played with one as his large black lips engulfed the other nipple, sucking and teasing it.

"MMM Gregg," I moaned as he pleasured me. He too moaned as he played with me, while Colleen pleasured him. I smiled as I watched her white face and small pick lips move up and down on his very thick black shaft. I could tell that Colleen's mouth was stretched as far as it would go. Gregg slipped one of his large black fingers into my tight, wet pussy. I moaned as it moved in me. "MMM Colleen. Jo," he moaned as we continued to play with each other.

Once Colleen had had enough, she said, "Trade me, Jo. You've got to feel his cock in your mouth." Switching places, I placed my mouth on his dick and began to suck him. I too felt as if my mouth was being stretched to it's limit as I bobbed my head on him. Looking up as I sucked him, I could see that Colleen had straddled her pussy over his face and was enjoying the licking she was getting. This only fueled my desire to suck Gregg's cock. I continued what I was doing as I listen to Colleen orgasms three times before removing her pussy from his face.

"My turn, Colleen," I said as she collapsed onto the bed. I placed my pussy on Gregg's face as I faced forward. I watched as Colleen placed herself on Gregg's cock, raising and lowering herself on him. I moaned with pleasure as Gregg's tongue licked my clit before pushing into me.

"Oh Gregg," Both Colleen and I screamed in unison. I don't know how long Colleen and I plessured ourselves on Gregg's dick and tongue, but I know that we both orgasm at least four times before we got off of them.

"Get on your knees, Jo," Gregg demanded. I did as he said. Soon I was feeling his thick, black cock deep inside of my tight, wet pussy. "Oh fuck, Gregg," I screamed as he rammed his dick in me.

"Fuck her, Gregg," Colleen said. "Fuck my sister hard."

Colleen's cheering only fueled Gregg's desire as he fucked me harder. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah," I screamed as Gregg pounded my white pussy hard, but slowly, with his black cock.

"On all fours, Colleen," he said as he continued to slowly fuck me. Once Colleen was next to me on all fours, Gregg pulled out of me and entered her. She moaned as he moved in her.

"Oh shit, Gregg," she screamed as he buried himself deep into her.

"That's it, Gregg," I said. "Fuck her good and hard."

"Damn it you two," he moaned as he moved in her. "I don't know which one of you is tighter. Oh fuck, girls!"

After fucking Colleen until she couldn't stand it no longer, he moved back to me. His dick slid in easily and slowly moved in me. I moaned as he entered me. I looked over at Colleen, who was now laying on her stomach. She was crying from one intense orgasm after another. I too came as Gregg picked up his pace and roughness.

"Oh yeah, Gregg. Fuck me," I screamed as he began to ram himself into me as he had Colleen. His hands grabbed my shoulders as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into me. It felt as if he was trying to force his balls in too. Wave after wave of intense orgasms hit me. My arms finally gave out and my shoulders collapsed onto the bed. Gregg pulled out and showered both Colleen and mine's asses and backs with his cum.

Gregg collapsed between us. The two of us cuddled close to him as he wrapped a well muscled black arm around each of our white bodies. "Damn girls," he said, "I never thought that you two would finally give in." In unison we answered, "We either."

As it turned out, Gregg only lived a few miles away from college. Even after he graduated, we continued to see him. When Colleen and I finally graduated from college, we took back more than just book knowledge. You see, we were both pregnant by Gregg. The shit fit dad had when he found out that we were pregnant was nothing compared to the one he had when he seen that his grandchildren were half black.