Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2006, 07:17 PM
my new addiction

Back in 10

Lectures finished early, so I thought I would drop down and grab some lunch with you, instead of pretending to study in the library, which was my first intention. Your boss had taken the day off today, so you were alone at work today.

I tried to sneak in to surprise you, but you heard the door open and looked up to see me cheekily grinning at the door.

“Hey babe! What are you doing here?”

“You know I can’t stay away…I think the lecturer is sick, cause it was cancelled.”

I’d seen you only hours ago but I was so excited to see you again. I thought maybe after being together for a while the stomach butterflies would stop, but no, I was mistaken, my stomach flip-flopping as you walked over to me and wrapped your arms around me. You have this way of melting me with your beautiful bluey greeny eyes before you press your lips onto mine.

“Your boss is out today, huh?”

“Maybe...”

A grin spreads across your face. I know what you think I was thinking of doing, just because your boss was out.

“I was going to suggest that I go and get you some lunch since you can’t leave, but were you thinking of something else?”

“Maybe…”

You pull me close to you, kissing me, your tongue searching for mine. You pull away slightly, nibbling on my bottom lip before kissing my neck and collar bone. You know it drives me crazy when you softly brush your lips across my skin, especially my neck. I wrap my hands around your neck, tangling my fingers in your hair.

“mmm…andy…stop baby…we’re at your work!”

You lift your head and give me that ‘don’t be so responsible look’ and kiss my mouth again. You know that really, I want it as much as you, as my tongue dances with yours. I pull out of your embrace and find a piece of paper, scribbling on it before walking back to the door.
“What does that say?”

“Back in 10….well really you had to go and get some lunch at some stage…”

I grab your hand and lead you to the back of the room, I had been there a few times and knew there was a small room at the back of the office you guys used to chill out during the day. I face you and pull you into the small room with me, a mischievous look spread across my face.

I’m soon to discover that you had been rearranging the furniture as I knock into the table that used to be against the wall, but is now in the centre of the room. Giggling I lift my self up onto it and pull your face to mine, kissing you for what feels like forever. I run my hands down your back to your arse and pull you tight against me, feeling your hardness grow against me. I still can’t get over how many times you can go in one day.

You run your hands down my sides to my waist, finding the bottom of my top before pulling it up, breaking our embrace to pull it over my head. Your hands run down my cool bare skin, finding the clip on my bra and expertly undoing it. You cup my breasts in your hands, gently brushing your fingers over my nipples as they stiffen with your touch.

Your mouth finds its way down my chest, taking one of my nipples in it and gently biting down, your other hand tightly gripping my arse. I find it hard to control myself and moan as you caress me, my pussy dripping with wetness. You bring hand around and slowly slide it up my thigh, stopping before you reach my hot cunt.

I whimper, and you know I can’t handle being teased, so you slip my knickers aside and I gasp as you push your fingers into me, one at first, then two. You fuck me with your hand, thrusting in and out of me, your thumb pressing against my clit as your push your tongue hard into my mouth. My wetness covers your hand as I push my hips hard against you, against your hand as you fuck me with it.

Harder and faster you push into me as my body weakens with ecstasy, I bite my lip and almost scream out as I cum hard against you, my orgasm taking control of the moment. You slow down, bringing me down from cloud nine as I rest my head against your shoulder, breathing heavily. I kiss you softly and bring your hand to my mouth, licking my wetness from your fingers.

I slip off the table and turn to push you onto it, pulling at the button on your pants as I push my tongue further into your mouth. My hand slides into your pants and finds your hand cock, wrapping around it and pulling it out into the open. I kiss the end of your nose, a permanent cheeky grin on my face as I duck down.

I take your hard cock into my mouth, running my tongue over the head while my hand grips the base. I gently brush my teeth over your length as I take as much of your cock down my throat as I can, I push my tongue hard against you as I suck hard. You run your fingers through my hair, quiet moans escaping from your lips as I fuck you with my mouth. You push your hips against me, hungry for more.

“uh…baby…I’m going to cum….very soon…mmm”

I stay exactly where I am, to let you know that I want all of your hot cum in my mouth. I keep sucking hard on your cock, gently caressing your balls with my free hand as I feel them tighten. You scream out as you empty yourself into my mouth, I swallow as fast as I can, to not lose a drop of your juices.

You drop your head back, your eyes closed as you breathe deeply. I slide my mouth off your cock and stand to face you again, licking my lips to savor your taste.

“Well, looks like I’ve had my lunch baby, what are you going to have?”