Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-19-2008, 04:26 PM
time to have some fun

Thanks spot

The other day I was taking my dog for a walk when a broke the hook on the leash. He stared running through the yards with me after him. I saw him run though an open gate of one of my daughters friends house. So I walked back there found spot but also noticed Massy lying there with her swimsuit untied looking at spot and me. I apologized and was about to leave when she told me she had a question for me. I told her let me take spot home and I would be right back.
As I walked back into her yard I made sure she what’d me to come back. So I walked over to her and pulled up a chair. I could tell she was nervures just by how she was acting. I told her she didn’t have to be afraid just tell me what was on your mind. Well she stumbled at first then she just came out with it.
You know I have spent minny night at your house at I times I here you and your wife having sex. How do you two go at it for so long and why do I also here her having an orgasm? Well I tried to be the good nebor and say don’t you think you should ask your mom about this kind of stuff. Well she sat strait up and told me her mother thinks I should wait till I’m married and experience that with him. Then it went that she was nineteen and she didn’t have to lesion to them. Well that’s why she was in her backyard for she found out she did have to lesion to them and she was grounded for a week.
Well I am the average man, when I get the chance to look at some young tits I look. Well she didn’t even try to cover them she got up walked over to me and put one of her young nipples in my mouth. After sucking on them for a bit I set her down on my lap and let the fingers do the walking while our lips met. As she neared her first of the day I held her close and let her ride it out. After she regained he legs she stood up pulled me with her into their house. I knew what we were headed to do and I what’d it as much as she was at that moment.
Once in her bedroom I laid her down slid the bottom off and let my toung go to work. I had to amit her pussy smelled nice and sweet. I hadn’t had a women nock off two orgasms this close in a while. Once she released my head I stood up slid a condom on and started to enter her. I couldn’t believe how tight she was. I had to go an inch at a time till I was fully in her. About half way I felt something snap and a look of pain filled with lust filled her eyes. I asked her had she ever done this before and she shook her head no.
Well I treated her like she was an angle for the rest of that afternoon. I used up four condoms but I taught her a lot in that little bit of time. She still calls here every so often and if I answer we set a time for more teaching. She has recently asked if I would like to be her sisters present for her sweet 18. I told her that she would have to what till she was 19 just like her sister.