Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2006, 11:21 PM

I Saw Her

I Saw Jennifer In The Lobby Dressed Very Sexy, Kissing A Guy. It Wasn't Her Longtime Boyfriend Whom I Knew. He Left And We Went Up On The Elevator Together. I Looked Her Up And Down, She Had On A Very Short Mini Skirt With These Pretty Shiny Tan Nylons And Her Huge Boobs Were Bursting Out That Dress. Before She Spoke I Smelled Her Breath And She'd Been Drinking. "oh Please Vinny Don't Say Anything To Sammy, Please. He'll Kill Me If He Found Out." She Said Holding Me Tightly In Her Arms. I Got Closer, Touching Her Body And Feeling Those Huge Boobs With My Chest. "ok Jennifer! But Could You Do Me A Little Favor Please? Wow, Your Looking So Sexy Jennifer." I Said. "oh Ok Vinny What?" She Asked Smiling And Almost Knowing Exactly What I Wanted. "jennifer Can I See Those Sexy Pantyhose Your Wearing Please? Jennifer I Just Want You To Lift Your Skirt And Show Me Those Sexy Pantyhose You Have On. There So Sexy On Your Pretty Legs." I Said. "ok Vinny, But Where?" She Said Kissing Me On My Lips. I Kissed Her Back Giving Her My Tongue And She Gave Me Hers. "let's Go To Igor's, I Have A Room There And He's Away Out In The Island." I Said And We Went There. I Gave Her Another Scotch, As We Sat On The Futon And I Eyed Those Sexy Thick Legs Of Hers. "dammit Jennifer You Have The Nicest Legs, Specially Covered In Those Sexy Nylons. You Know I Love Pantyhose And Yours Look So Good Jennifer. Look Here, See How Hard You've Made My Cock Jennifer." I Said Showing Her My Very Big Boner. "wow Vinny That Looks So Big, Show Me? Please Vinny I Gotta See This!" She Said Feeling It. She Spread Her Legs Revealing Her Crotch With Yellow Panties Under Those Pretty Shiny Tan Nylons. My Cock Came Out The Top Of My Shorts And She Started Carressing It Gentaly With Her Smooth Little Hands. I Moved My Mouth Over Her Large Boobs Sucking On Them Softly And Her Nipples Got Very Hard. "please I Want To See You In Only Those Pantyhose? Take Off Your Panties, Please Jennifer?" I Said Pulling Them Down. She Did The Rest, Then Put Back On Only Her Hose. When She Showed Me That Young Fat Pussy In Those Nylons I Almost Came. I Began Sucking On Her Through Those Nylons, Her Pussy Was Aready Very Wet I Noticed. "i See That Guy Got You Hot And Bothered Jennifer. Want Me To Take Care Of It For You?" I Said Rubbing My Cock On Her Crotch. "yes Please Vinny, Put It In Please." She Ordered Taking Off Her Hose Quickly. "let Me Suck It A Little First Jennifer, It's So Pretty You Know." I Said Sucking On Her Wet Little Pussy. Jennifer Went Crazy, Pulling My Hair As She Started Comming All Over The Place. I Ate Her Out Like A Madman And She Just Kept Comming. After Comming About Five Times, I Said "jennifer It's My Turn! Please Put Back On Those Hose For Me?" She Did And Started Sucking On My Big Hard Cock. Then I Pulled Her Hose Down Enough To Get At That Pussy And Rammed It In Her. It Was Pretty Tight Concidering How Fucking Wet It Was. She Took My Whole Big Cock Without Any Hessitation, Loving Every Minute Of It. I Rammed It In Her And Stuck My Finger Up Her Tiny Tight Asshole Also. When I Did That She Exploded, Inching Her Pussy Closer To My Cock And Pulling My Hair. Since My Cock Was So Wet, I Took It Out And Placed It On Her Tight Little Asshole, Pushing It In Very Slowly. "oh No Vinny Not There!" She Shouted. I Just Kept Slowly Insurting It, Until I Was Half Way Inside It. "oh No Vinny It Hurts! Ohhhh It Hurts!!!" She Cried Rubbing Her Own Pussy Herself. I Kissed Her And Kept Going, Until I Was Completly Inside That Ass. She Stuck Her Fingers Inside Her Pussy And As I Fucked Her Ass Came Again. I Came In That Tight Little Ass Finally.