Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-09-2007, 08:58 AM

Lynn's Story

I work with a great looking older lady named Lynn who told me this story that I wanted to share with you. She is 49 years old, 5.5 tall with a slightly chunky build. She has a great set of tits which are 40 D. Hair is chestnut with light highlights. This is the story she told me.

I had driven into Kansas City to pick up something from a supply store, the location I had to go was not in the best end of town so I locked my doors on my car and drove to the location. I parked in the only open parking spot on the street a few building down from the shop and got out of my car and walked toward the shop. There was a bar two buildings down and a bunch of black guys standing around out front then a alley and the supply house that I needed to get to. By the time I had left work and driven into the city it was almost closing time and it was getting to dusk. I was a bit scared but figured I could make it without any problems. I walked past the group on the street and they gave me a good looking over, it was warm but I had on my blazer and a skirt, I got to the door of the shop and they had locked up for the day. I turned to go back to my car and I was face to face with two of the biggest blackest guys I have ever seen. They were dirty and smelled of sweat. They told me I had the best looking tits they had ever seen, on white women and wanted me to come into the bar and dance for them. I told them, no way, I was getting the hell out of there. The one called AJ grabbed my arm and said, we insist you come inside with us. The other guy Hank grabbed my other arm and the pushed and dragged me into this dive of a bar. There must have been about 8 black guys in the bar, kind of a black biker bar, and all I could see was sets of eyes looking at me when I can into the dark bar. AJ announced that he had a new dancer for the pool table and with that he and Hank pulled my jacket off me and lifted me up onto the pool table. Someone put on a rap song on the jute box and there I was standing on the pool table with 10 sets of black eyes looking at me. AJ said in a very gruff voice, dance or die bitch. I was so scared, but I managed to do a little dance, at least for about 30 seconds, then AJ yelled to the group, let’s see the bitch strip. I knew I was in deep trouble, but stood my ground and said no way. Hank and AJ came over to the pool table and grabbed me and tore off my blouse then Hank pulled out the biggest switch blade I have ever seen and rubbed in on my stomach and bra. The rest of the guys in the room were clapping and shouting cut the bitch, so he took his knife and cut my bra off of me. He cut the shoulder straps and he cut it between my breasts, so to say the least it was not ever going to be worn again. I was standing there with my big tits hanging out and with the group yelling for me to dance and bounce my tits. I figured the only way to survive was to comply at this point so I did another little dance. Then this big guy from the back of the room came up to the pool table and said in a very loud voice, I want to see the bitch’s pussy. AJ and Hank came over and jerked me from the top of the pool table and cut my skirt and tossed it on the floor, I had on a pair of white panties that were also cut off me. Then the big guy picked me up and put me back on the pool table and said for me to dance. I was so scared at this point I was ready to run out the door but by this time I guess the others had figured out that I might do something like that so they blocked the door, this also blocked any one walking pass the door on the street from seeing in. They had turned the AC on high and my nipples got hard partly from the chill and partly from the excitement. This big guy who had wanted to see my pussy was now in front of the pool table and he said in a very low voice, you know bitch I am going to fuck you on that table. He pulled out what had to be a 10 inch dick and stroked it a few times and said lay down on the table and take this or I will cut you up right here and now. I screamed and AJ and Hank yelled at the guy that he had to wait his turn that they were the ones that brought me in. The big guy hit AJ and knocked him across the room, and then grabbed me and pushed me down on the table and turned me on my back. He then grabbed both of my tits and sunk his dick into my pussy from the edge of the table. I screamed again, just as Hank broke a chair over his head, I saw my chance and made a dash for the front door, my purse was on the edge of the table with my car keys so I ran passed the group blocking the front door of the bar out on to the sidewalk, down the street and to my car naked. I turned the key and slammed the car in drive just the group came running out of the bar. The guys in that bar got quite a show that night from this scared white women, I had to drive all the way home naked, praying that I would not get stopped for any reason. I was lucky that no one was home so I could slip into the house without anyone knowing that I lost my clothes in a black biker bar in Kansas City and drove 125 miles nude. Just glad I did not have to stop for gas.