Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-11-2007, 08:19 PM

Shipping Out

I was 18 that summer doing odd jobs around town waiting for my ship date into the Army. I had decided to go to boot in the fall to let myself enjoy one last summer of no worries. My parents had left me at the house while they went to Ohio for a family reunion figuring if I was going into the military I could use some personal time. I was just coming in from my morning jog as the neighbor Mrs. Swain was coming out into her backyard for a swim.
“I thought you Navy guys where suppose to be swimmers” She hollered as I came around the back of the house.
“Army actually but I like to run in the mornings to clear my head.” I respond as I walk towards the fence between the houses.
Mrs. Swain was divorced, in her late 30’s, and could stop a freight train with her body, at 5’4” she had perfectly tone legs, smooth abs, playfully overflowing C cup breast, a cute little up turned nose, long dark hair and eyes that could see into your deepest secrets. Many times I had thought about her while flogging the bishop.
As I got to the fence she shrugged off her robe to reveal a new bikini I had never seen. Bright silver triangles stretched barely covering her rock hard nipples and pubic area. “I feel the same way about swimming; the water really gets me going.”
I was feeling a little reckless after a week of partying and decided to make a move. “Love the suit Mrs. Swain that must have the same effect on your boyfriends.”
“If I had the time maybe but with Jessica (her 9 year old book worm daughter) and work I never seem to have time for myself except for these morning swims. And please call me Alison”
“Well I’d hate to impose besides I need a shower.”
“Why don’t you come over you can rinse off with the pool shower? We could do some laps; competition always makes things more fun.”
“Competition makes things fun when there’s a prize to shoot for.” I add as I walk over to the gate between the yards.
“What do you have in mind?” she baited as she tested the water with one foot.
“If I win tonight you have to cook me dinner and serve me wearing that swim suit” I pipe in thinking I’m being bold and risqué.
“Ok deal.” I realize now that I should have noticed she didn’t name her pay off.
I strolled through the gate over to the shower stripping off my shirt and rinsed off.
Alison Walked down the steps into the pool and slowly pushed herself across to the side nearest me. “Just down and back or do we go for longer?”
“Your pool you get to call it.” I say as a turn around and see her gliding across the surface on back, water rippling around her body dancing with the light and her figure. I almost walk into a patio chair as a stumble dumbstruck by her. She flips catching the side and pushing herself off back towards me.
“Just once should be fun, a little more even of a match.”
“Ohh I’m sure you could pace me on a longer swim Mrs Swa… Alison your in great shape.” I reply with a cocky swagger as I dive over her head and turn back towards her. She’s smiling the most seductive impish grin when I surface next to her that I almost try to jump her right there but all she says is ”Well take it easy on me I would want to get embarrassed.”
We grab the side and I count off to 3 and we’re gone. I feel my body pulling with every stroke my muscles flowing like a well oiled machine but when I touch the other side and look to see how far behind she is I see her already half way back to the other side. Stunned I sit there as she fly’s through the water effortlessly. I kick off and go to meet my fate. She’s sitting on the side of the pool when I get there and has that grin again. “With Jessie at her fathers, and tonight being Saturday, I think I could use a night for me. So I think 6 should be good for dinner and ohh yeah try not to tear this swimsuit when you’re cooking….” Nonchalantly she stands pulls 3 strings and lets her bikini fall to the side of the pool and stroll inside. Leaving me there in the pool speechless at what just happened and her flawless body.
5 pm rolls by and I don’t know what to do I know I wont fit in the bikini and I don’t know how to cook anything beside ramen noodles and hotdogs. Finally I walk over to Alison’s house with some take-out Chinese in one hand and her bikini in my other. The back door is standing open when I come into her yard and I hear music playing upstairs. I set the food on the counter and walk upstairs to give her the bikini.
There in the bedroom at the end of the hall I see movement behind a half opened door. I push the door open and call out “Alison you in here?” She appears frombehind the door in a Silver Satin dress with a severe V collar dropping down almost to her navel showing the sides of her beautiful breast, a slit going up her leg the her hip. She looks me up and down as she puts on an earring and looks disappointed. “I thought we had a bet don’t tell me your backing out now.”
Once again I stand awestruck at her, I try to answer but there’s no water in my mouth. She’s smiling that tempting smile as she sits on the side of her bed. “You are going to at least cook me dinner right?”
Finally I get my wits away from the way her breast gently sway with the satin. “Actually I don’t cook but I got us some Chinese take-out. It’s from The Imperial Palace, I know you like them they come here a lot.”
“Bravo Joseph they are my favorite, but that does leave your appearance to be answered for.”
“I know but there is no way I could fit into that bikini. If you would Like I could where something else.”
“A bit shy are we I know those draw strings have some length to them, but ohh well I guess we just go naked since I can’t match you.”
She stands and turns her back to me “Could you unfasten me I can never get it.”
I reach up and unfasten the clasp behind her neck as a cascade of mercury flows off her body leaving her naked except for heals in front of me.
She turns around smiling as I stare at her “You cant tell me that you don’t fit into nudity, that would be absurd.”
Slowly as if it isn’t me I peel off my shirt and unbutton me jeans. Kicking my shoes off I push my Boxers and pants down stepping out without my socks. My 7 inch cock is at full attention as I look at her staring at my cock looking primal and hungry. Into my eyes she lifts her gaze regaining composure. “Shall we eat then?’
“Sure” I say as I step towards her to bring her to me.
Stepping forward she kisses me reaching down and hold my shaft stroking me. I grab her ass and lift her into the air as she wraps her legs around me. I feel the warm moist lips as she settles onto me shaft. Gasping she breaks from the kiss and looks into my eyes. “God your thick” she stammers as her hip settles against mine. Standing feeling how light this angel feels in my arms my hips pull back and thrust back into her with force compliment by my arms lifting her and dropping back down onto my cock. In a rhythmic passionate pace I penetrate her vagina feeling the moisture run down my shaft over my balls as her body begs for release.
“Fuck me” “Ohh GOD FUCK ME YES” She commands as sweat beads onto my back and arms holding her aloft while my cock fills her with the force and aggression of raw animal sex. I feel her body tightening with sporadic jerking force as she closes her eyes and throws her head back humping my thrusting cock savagely now feeling the orgasm course through her body. I can’t take anymore as streams of cum explode from my cock pumping into for what feels like an eternity, spasming, pumping, spilling loads of cum into her pussy sending over again into a violent tremor of orgasm.
I step over to the bed laying her down “Oh no I’m sorry I didn’t mean to cum in you.”
“It’s alright I’m on birth control don’t worry” She smiles as she pulls me to the bed in front of her. “God teenagers, you don’t get soft do you?” She coos as she takes my amazingly sensitive member into her mouth. Waves of sensation assault me as the room starts to spin and my knees grow weak. Suddenly I’m Cuming again another huge load into Alison mouth as not a drop spills out she just swallows each pulse of semen as if it where nothing. I collapse onto the bed next to her feeling ready to pass out as if I could die right there and never even care.
She reaches down stroking my still hard cock rising up looking down onto me. Think you’ve got more left in you?” She smiles.
Sex better than I ever knew it could be this woman challenges me to perform again. Without a word I lift myself off the bed and by her waist roll her over onto her knees and line myself up with her fro behind. With one strong forceful thrust I bury myself into her hot pussy and slowly pull myself out only to slam back into her with full force each time. Whimpering she holds her face in a pillow as I fuck her slowly out fast in thrust after thrust. I reach forward and grab a hand full of hair pulling her head back. Pleading she gasps “Faster, Fuck me Faster, Fuck that pussy fuck it fuck it!”
Pulling her hair to keep her against me I quicken my pace fucking her hard and faster. I feel her orgasm take her as her pussy squeezes my manhood begging for my seed inside her. FUCK ME she growls as she slams back onto me as fast as I can fuck her. My balls tighten ready to fill her with another load. “FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUCK” I bury myself inside her as another load of cum shoots inside her pussy soaking her with me seed.
Out of breath I stand there looking down on this animal that lived in my fantasies for so long. Everything inside me lusts for this woman. I drop to my knees a press my face to her pussy tasting my cum with her juices. The taste is intoxication in its rawest form. I lick the lips sucking on her engorged labia drinking our fluids from her. Above I hear cries as she grabs my head and holds me against he pussy grinding my face into her. I stuff my fingers into her as I move to lick her clit. Her hips slam out of control against my face as she bucks on my fingers and I lick her clit. Suddenly juices shoot across my arm dowsing my arm and chest with fluids. Confused I stop and start to back away but she just grabs me pulling me back in as more fluids spray out of her like a fountain. I didn’t know what to do so I keep licking and ignore the fluids covering me and her bed.
Shaking uncontrollably she slides out from under me and crawls into a fetal ball. “Ohh my god, ohh my god, ohh fucking god” she whimpers.
“Are you ok? What happened? Was that suppose to happen? Did you piss on me?” a thousand questions flow from me as I lay next to her holding to me.
“Yes, an orgasm, yes, and no”
“Huh?”
“Yes I’m ok, I just had a really intense orgasm, yes it was suppose to happen but it very very rarely does, and it wasn’t piss it was my vagina I can squirt when I get out of control.” She explains as she presses into me.
“Wow that was awesome.”
“You’re fucking amazing” she admits as she turns to face me. I glad you didn’t know I was a backup for the Olympic swim team……….
Pleading for a lovers fee
Shall we thier fond pageant see
Lord what fools these mortals be!