Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2008, 10:56 AM

on the beach in 70s

I was often nude on most Californian beaches. I really didn't have a swim suit for many years... there is a beach at an open military base just north of the Golden Gate Bridge where my buddies and I would often go... mostly men but women would go too.

We would hang around on the extreme southern edge of the beach... no one would bother us... and I don't think anyone was overly bothered because they would have had the military police on us in no time.

Anyway one afternoon my roommate and I were there with a couple. 3 guys and a lovely young girl... we were in our early 20ties. She was just as naked as the rest... Like the times and town she was a hippy queen. With long undulating hair and a bushy twat... but her underarms where waxed... a hold over her mother, surely. Anyway she had a tight ass... just aching for a touch from us and perky young girl tits... I didn't make a move...she was
someone else's Old Lady.

I remember that every once in a while 'her boy friend would start looking uncomfortable and get up to get in the cold water, but as he did so you could tell he was starting to pop wood... as he went down to get in the
water his dick was hanging long and hard with a softon... it wasn't vertical yet and even as he tried to cover up...well it was just too obvious.

My buddy being gay would get an instant reaction to seeing him and go running off as well...floppy around. And I had a laugh.

But the water was so cold there that in moment you were practically a eunuch. Only this little stub of a thing sticking out.

I wasn't too affected by it all as I was used to being naked at the beach and besides I think that the weed had my too relaxed.

But I sure thought of her that night alone in my bedroom.

Another time though I went to this other beach a bit farther north with my girlfriend at the time. It was rocky and the water was even colder and the weed couldn't keep me down. She was hot. Reel thin but she had this sexy attitude that keep me going all the time

We were alone and I was going from flaccid to soft-on and more. This was going on for some time until I decided to do something about it. Not know what to expect and just to be super careful I took her into a ravine just behind the beach to get her to jack me off... or whatever occurred to us at the moment. We turned to watch the waves and standing beside me she wet her hand in her pussy and then she took hold of my half staff and started the back and forth movement taking me up and then resting, letting me down a bit... but always just a bit so the feelings keep getting higher and higher in crescendo till I spurted out onto the rocky beach in the ravine.

Meanwhile, I also got my fingers wet in her sopping pussy to get her off as well... jilling her like crazy first around the opening sliding my first and second fingers around her clit and then a quick tickle on the clit and then back to the 2 finger technique... she started shaking. I then put my first 3 fingers inside to finger fuck her with my thumb rubbing her clit on the out stroke. Pretty soon she was screaming as she popped. Janet sagged against me and then slowly collapsed onto the beach... where to my delight and after a moment to recover she licked my now sagging cock clean.

After that we jumped in real quick like to wash off it was too cold to be in more than a quick dash to the waist.

I didn't have anymore stiffies the rest of the afternoon... and Janet had a rosy glow as well...she was pretty happy too.