Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2002, 11:54 PM
Turning the other cheek!

Angry I'm insulted!!!!

I'm in the accounting profession, and I usually have no problems with accountant / auditor jokes. Really. I've heard everything from the auditor with the lemon in the bar, to the 'Judas Iscariot was the accountant in the group' story.

But I just saw the ads for the new Kia Sorento. A decent looking, loaded SUV. But the hook?
"How else could we make it better? Well, we hog-tied our accountant, tossed him in a closet, and priced it under $20,000!"

C'mon!

You ever feel that way about your job?

Old 11-01-2002, 12:06 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

You'll get over it.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-01-2002, 03:14 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Gee, dannyk, just think of the jokes you'd have to endure if you were a lawyer!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-01-2002, 05:28 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
shit, man, with as many insipid jokes and idiotic questions i get about piercing, count yerself lucky. i just saw a fuckin commercial for some insurance company where parents scolded their fucktard daughter for not shoppin around for the best price on a tongue piercing. fuck trends, man. they demean any and everything that means anything to anyone.

and if by some Buddha-blessed miracle the fuckwits don't ask me a question that makes my balls seize, they think i tattoo instead. muthafuckers... it's a completely different avenue, but people look at me like i'm a fuckin window-lickin helmet-wearer when they ask me if i "do tattoos" and i again hafta remind em that i pierce, and the two aren't linked in the slightest beyond virtue of the fact that they've both gained an astonishingly irritating tendency to become popular over the past few years. like a dog lookin in a mirror, man, i swear. gah... i'm through.
Old 11-01-2002, 06:33 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Uncle????? Um........I guess it's outta the question if I asked ya.....um.........if you wouldn't try and er.........tatto a "pretend" piercing on my clit.....please!!!????? Just make a dot and a hoop that looks like it swung back cause I pulled my panties up too far!

I just couldn't sit with my thighs spread and have you yell at me, "I don't tatto clits damn it!"

But I had to ask!!!!!! So, whatta you say? *kisses*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-01-2002, 06:47 PM
Manwhore

Silky, I feel your pain... uh, sorta. I work for a wholesale distributor... i.e. warehouse. And even though I've worked here for YEARS, people will ask if I still work for that 'store.' Like any Joe Public can walk in and buy shit here. And when people first find out where I work, they want to know what kind of deal I can get them for the most popular brand of the type of product we sell. Oh yeah, sorry, we don't carry every freakin' brand made and why should I hook you up anyway, we just met... Of course, I never say it that way, But damn if that's not what I'm thinking.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-01-2002, 08:17 PM

Send a message via ICQ to six Send a message via AIM to six
Hey, I think we all get misunderstood and disrespected in our jobs.... very few careers are "safe" from such denigration these days. As a nurse, I get sexually harassed and verbally disrespected every day.

Sometimes I think no one really understands anyone else's lot in life.... I just learn to let it roll off and keep enjoying my life as is!
Old 11-01-2002, 08:32 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Yes we all get it....

In my job i get to clean up after grotty ppl...from cleaning up spew to scrubbing toilets etc....i also collect their rubbish and dispose of it....

I get looked at like i'm something that should be scraped of the bottom of their boot....too low down the chain to bother with..

Well i say Fuck em!!...if it weren't for me and the others like me...they'd be sitting in a filthy disease ridden squalor...or cleaning up their own crap

Ok finished ranting now

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 11-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Quote:
Originally posted by Sharniqua
In my job i get to clean up after grotty ppl...from cleaning up spew to scrubbing toilets etc....i also collect their rubbish and dispose of it....

I get looked at like i'm something the should be scraped of the bottom of their boot....to low down the chain to bother with..

Well i say Fuck em!!...if it weren't for me and the others like me...they'd be sitting in a filth disease ridden squalor...or cleaning up their own crap

Well, well, so we're both
SANITARY ENGINEERS
A most noble and underrated profession...and don't you just hate it when they call you a "janitor"....makes me want to spit....or run 'em over with the floor scrubber...

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 11-01-2002, 08:47 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
makes me want to spit....or run 'em over with the floor scrubber...

LMAO...what a visual image that makes

But yes your right...

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 11-02-2002, 05:12 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
*furrows brow, stares blankly* ...was that english, Lixy sticks? try it again, but this time, make it so i don't get a nosebleed when i read it.
Old 11-02-2002, 11:45 AM
Banned

I can completely sympathize . . . I'm a reporter and in surveys, my job has been rated lower than lawyers.
Old 11-03-2002, 06:06 PM
Long lost member!

Hey I`m an Engineer, with the Council, so we do no work what so ever!!!!!!!! If thats the case who fixes their roads, salts them, ploughs the snow off them and empties their gullies??? Or so I keep getting told!! We know nothing and drink coffee all day!! U want to tell my kids why they hardly see me and when they do I am a grumpy tired git!!????

The rant has finished!
Old 11-03-2002, 10:03 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Well we know that the school system is responsible for the moral decay of the US society... and I will be a teacher anyway.....fecking people would rather blame the schools than to look inside their families and lifestyles for the root of the problem....

oops did I say that?????????

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-04-2002, 12:09 AM
Turning the other cheek!

So... Big Jim has a running offer in his bar. Jim used to be a wrestler, by the way. He'll squeeze a lemon slice, then hand it to you. If you can get one drop of juice from it, he'll buy the whole bar a beer. If not, you buy the round.

Lots of guys tried. Truckers, sanitation engineers, pavers, construction.. but nobody could get a drop out. Then one day, a small, skinny, bespectacled guy says, in a small, squeaky voice, that he'd like to try. With much laughter all around, Jim squeezes a lemon slice dry, and passes it over.

The little guy holds the slice in one hand, closes it, and squeezes. One.. two.. three... four drops fall onto the counter top. The bar is stunned! Jim, being a good sport, starts to pour out pints, and rests the first one in front of the little guy.

"I'm impressed!", he says. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm with the IRS."