Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2004, 09:28 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
What Music Inspires You?

Was listening to Sade's Lovers Rock, thinking of a friend....got inspired to write the following. What music inspires you?

Suddenly the lights go out....complete darkness....you're momentarily confused.....looking around in the darkness.....you smell the perfume first.....then hear the soft footsteps behind you....one hand sliding across your ass....you're startled but don't move..... the hand slides around your side....slides across the front of your pants.....gently squeezing your cock....it begins to grow....you don't move....you feel hands on your belt, undoing.....
you feel the hands on your trouser button, undoing....you feel the zipper going down....your pants being pushed down over your hips....falling to the floor....hands gently lifting each foot to help you step out of your pants.....hands sliding up your legs....across your hard cock.....your shirt being unbuttoned.....the shirt left on you but pushed open.....hands sliding on your chest....the smell of perfume filling the air around you.....feeling the warmth of a body pressed against you.....lips soft on yours....hands sliding around your sides...encircling you as you're being passiontely kissed......you feel the person walk behind you.....fingers trailing down your back....reaching underneath your shirt...caressing your skin......your shirt lifted in the back....soft warm lips on your skin...
hands on your ass....squeezing....touching....your hands being pulled behind you.....a silken cord wrapped around your wrists....firmly tied in place.....complete quiet....your own labored breathing is all your hear.....the smell of perfume consumes you...
the touch of a hand on your cock....fingers wrapped tight.....slooooowww stroking......the touch of a tongue on the head of your cock....you shiver.....struggle to bring your hands around but can't....lips sliding down over your cock.....tongue swirling around it....hands sliding up the back of your legs.....nails lightly raking on your skin....the feel of your cock sliding sloooowly into the back of a throat.....being held there....hands on your ass...pulling you tight to the mouth....you feel the lips begin to slide up and down on your sweet sweet hard cock.....feel her moaning around it....hands pulling you to her....in and out the mouth faster...tongue swirling around the swollen head inside her mouth ..........hands gripping your ass...slipping one finger between your cheeks....you pull at the cords binding your hands.....struggling...cock so fast in and out.....one finger teasing your ass....threatening...teasing...pressing...teasing. ..pressing.....sucking...harder...faster...the smell of perfume....complete darkness....lips up and down....one finger slipping into your ass....your muscles tighten....so close to cumming....lips up and down....the sound of her moaning....the feel of her moaning around your cock....finger in and out of your ass.....so gentle...so insistant...sucking....fingering....lips sliding...gliding...tongue swirling....cummmmmmmmmming.....hearing her moan her appreciation......the lips leaving your cock.....feeling the cords slip off your wrists....the lights returning...suddenly blinded....slumping to your knees....looking around the room.....seeing noone....smelling perfume
Old 07-04-2004, 09:36 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I gon't know about the music, but that little fantasy certainly inspired me...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 07-04-2004, 10:27 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Beaautiful fantasy, wish it was me. As for inspires me... well a lot does. But recently at work there is this "beautiful" young lady. She is a snob to most people and whenever I see her I always hear Marilyn Manson's "Beautiful People" run through my head. Then I think of all the dirty naughty I would love to do her snobbish body.

Old 07-04-2004, 03:09 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

Music without any words usually gets my attention. Deutcshland artist himself "Sash!" has done some pretty wild ones. Also, there have been some some tunes in this life that have had piano music in them, and they certainly get the better of me.
Old 07-04-2004, 05:02 PM
Scottish Angel

I love Spanish Caraven~~~~~~~~~~after hearing The Doors playing it!
Old 07-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Loungin' Around

<blush> Enigma ~ Principles of Lust <blush>

I guess I am showing my age....

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney