Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2002, 10:47 PM

Smile Are there still virgins?

Hello, everyone at Pixies. This is my first real thread here. I have been visiting for some time now and secretly getting to know everyone. I finally feel it's time to ask my question and I hope it's not out of place here.

Here it goes: I am 26 yrs old and I have never been with a guy, yes, a virgin. I know this probably seems shocking to alot of people but I just wondering how common this is or if I am just totally weird. Is there anyone here that's still a virgin? I would love to hear from you if so. Any other respones are welcome too.

sunmoonstars
Old 01-25-2002, 11:26 PM
I Yam What I Yam

Send a message via AIM to asp Send a message via MSN to asp Send a message via Yahoo to asp
Yep, I'm in the same boat
Old 01-26-2002, 12:21 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Well I myself am not a virgin. Lost it a long, long time ago in era far, far away. BUt my best friend is 35 and he is still a virgin. Some of it is from choice, but mosrtly because of situations not working in his favor. Personally, I see nothing wrong with it. After all, it is a choice that is to be made.

Old 01-26-2002, 12:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to lonecowboy1
I am still a virgin, and i think it is a great thing, after all, I have been told that most women want a man that is willing to try whatever makes her happy, and that is me.
Old 01-26-2002, 02:41 AM
jes1701

Smile

Hi im 21 and im still a vergin and will most likly be that way for a while i plan on waiting till im maried and think that its such a wonderfull thing you can give your husban and you can only give it up once so to lose your verginity should be special and the best night of your life
Old 01-26-2002, 03:02 AM
I Yam What I Yam

Send a message via AIM to asp Send a message via MSN to asp Send a message via Yahoo to asp
Question

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but from reading your profile it sounds like you have a pretty unique definition of virginity
Old 01-26-2002, 11:22 AM

Mmmmmmmmm

I see what you mean.

I am a virgin, 48 and never been with a man sexually.

So glad, being myself a man.

Just a mention.
Old 01-27-2002, 11:31 AM

Honestly...

I think that virginity in technical form ( Which is when you never had a penis or a vagina) is nothing speciall. There is another form of virginity called mental virginity. I had sex....but I didn't have sex for more than 3 years now....generally just myself on that one. So it's not when you have sex, it's when you REALIZE you CAN have sex and do. I know girls( well not know cause I don't have any friends) but they would scream i am a virgin when they were 16 and be all like I am so ashamed I am a virgin and then loose it the next day and just screw with everybody from that point so it's all about a person. And the longer you wait the sweeter the gift.... AND it's the truth I can easily prove. I had so little sex in my life that I wish I didn't have any and than only masturbated. One girl I was with was so mean I thought oh god i wish I was masturbating instead but obviously she was much wanted by other guys. So if i never had sex and only masturbated I would say I am 22 and i only masturbate.....and than add I am a perfect human being without shame. but that's just me. I am sorry for taking so much space BUt I truly love girls who are virgins and have no intentions of loosing their virginity.
Thank You from the ugly frog.
Old 01-27-2002, 01:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
No virgins at my house......

but I totally respect the way that everyone chooses to celebrate their sexuality. Some have no sexual contact, some only masturbate, some go allllllllll the way and some swing from chandeliers! It's all good!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Lilith ( from up here on theis chandelier I can see all the dust bunnies)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-27-2002, 03:55 PM

Thanks for all the responses. I don't feel so bad now.

Jes1701, thanks for your input, that's how I feel too. It is truly a special thing to give to the man you love ane just everybody around you.

I know whenever I do finally have sex that it will a wonderful experience with the right man.

In the meantime, masturbation is wonderful too!!!
Old 01-27-2002, 08:04 PM

I guess people are reading this and just not responding, so I guess no one really cares after all.
Old 01-27-2002, 08:15 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi sunmoonstars

I read this and wasn't going to respond until I saw your plaintive last reply. I wasn't going to add anything just because I've passed the virgin stage and others have said their piece quite eloquently. Welcome to pixies and don't give up just because you don't get a bucket of responses. 1 reply means that you have reached another. Have fun

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 01-29-2002, 11:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to NurseTraci
Hi, I am 20 years old and I have only slept with one man. In fact, I am still with that man and I plan on being with that man for the rest of my life. When I was in high school, being a "virgin" was so not the cool thing to do. BUt when I found the right person, who didnt want sex from me, thats when I knew he was the one. Keep up that beautfiul moral standard you have an do not let anyone change it.
Old 01-30-2002, 01:22 AM
empathic sensual wannabe

27 male virgin.

Not waiting for marriage, but a meaningful relationship.

I want the first time to be with someone I love. Not just a physical release.

Till then it's Miss Hand
Old 01-30-2002, 01:45 AM
empathic sensual wannabe

This needs its own post.. Unlike froggy though I would say I respect just as much the woman either way. It doesn't make a difference whether they are our are not virgins. I am more interested in the person versus whether from experience thay can do the most difficult kama sutra.

Virgins (with and as)

Advantages: You have they honor of being ther first, so it means something special.
Disadvantages: Might scare off people who aren't sure of the relationship. Sex will probably be more exploratory than fun for a bit until they and you become more adjusted to sex.

With Experience

Advantages: Experience which means they can probably enjoy and give more pleasure.
Disadvantages: Possibility of STD. Your inexperience will probably leave them unsatified. Unsure individuals will question how long the relationship will last if the other has had so much past.