Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2005, 12:29 AM

fantsies do come true

We had been married for about three years and still had a great sex life when my fantasy came true , still surprising each other with what we each wanted to try. A little bondage here and there sprinkled in with some public sex and some online picture posting. We had played with the idea of having someone else join us but the time , place or opportunity was just never right.... but the whispered stories as we fuck can bring both of us to the edge in no time flat.

When we first met my wife Kate hung with her girlfriend Lisa most weekends and it was hard to get them separated but persistence finally paid off. I never really noticed Lisa except as a fairly pretty woman (about 5’4” dark hair, green eyes, a nice set of tits) who was always in my way until one night we where having a party for a few friends (just after I proposed but before we got married) and as always Lisa hung in right till the end. I was cleaning up some wine glasses when she piped up from her sprawl on the couch “hey lover boy is it true your hung like a horse ? ” I of course immediately dropped a glass and stammered “urmmm” before almost running for the kitchen listening to my soon to wife telling off her friend for shooting off her mouth, and as I looked out into the room she held her hands about the length of my dick apart (10”) and then made a circle with both hands and made a gagging sound (she still hasn’t managed to get me all in her mouth) where upon they both dissolved into slightly drunken giggles and collapsed on the couch. I was feeling a little embarrassed at this point but also a little pissed off at being the target of their giggles , I was also just a tad drunk so what happened next shouldn’t have surprised me but it did, as I put the glasses in the sink I was getting a herd on thinking about the two of them in their short skirts and tank tops and decided to take matters into my own hands so to speak. I striped of my shirt and shorts had a quick shot of scotch and stoked my cock for 30 secs to get good and hard and walked back into the living room the shocked look on Kate’s and Lisa’s faces was worth any shit I was gonna get over this and said “Lisa I don’t have any personal experience with horses to compare to what do you think ?” Kate’s jaw dropped to her chest and Lisa’s eyes got big and round before she got up off the couch walked slowly towards me licked her lips reached slowly with her left hand for my cock when she had it in her hand she squished me very tightly drew back her right hand and slapped me right on the kisser, by the time I reacted she was at the door tugging on her jacket and yelling “how could you ?” at the top of her lungs. Kate was still sitting on the couch staring at me open mouthed as my cock and ego deflated really fast, she looked me up and down and her hands came up to cover her face and what sounded like sobs came from her I stepped forward to go to her and say something when I realizes she wasn’t sobbing she was laughing hard, after I went and put my shorts back on and got a much larger scotch she explained between gales of laughter that I had mortally offended her gay friend and she was the first one who had ever managed to do it so well ….after a while Kate calmed down and told me that Lisa delighted in try to get a rise out of all her male friends but I was the first to put her in her place….she then asked for a private show and gave me possibly the best blow job in my life up to that point…

Three years later Lisa walked back into our lives…..

I had been out in the smithy all day, it sits in behind the house about 200 yards back so I don’t see the comings and goings at the house and as there was no car in the driveway I assumed that there was no one in the house with Kate boy was I wrong…. I started my trip into the house in my usual way kicking off my boots at the door and striping my sweat soaked cloths off my 6’4” frame in the kitchen tossing them in the general direction of the laundry basket that Kate keeps by the basement entrance just for that purpose. I snagged a beer from the fridge, popped of the top and was taking my first chug when Kate came round the corner saying “ Hon don’t change yet we have a guest” and you guessed it right behind her is Lisa …. This time I was ready for her …I immediate dropped the bottle covered my cock with my hands and backed up while spraying them both with beer in the face and chest sticking their t-shirts to their tits and getting instant nipple action from both and said cleverly “fucking hell the ball buster” Lisa wiped beer from her face and said “ not today…..still hung like a horse I see” and both she and Kate dissolved into giggles on the floor . Stepping carefully around them I retreated down the hall to the bathroom and a shower, standing under the shower soaping up I couldn’t help but think of those two sets of tits in their almost see through t-shirts and started getting a hard-on deciding to make the best of it and deciding I would stay here for a while giving Lisa time to leave I soaped up my cock and started my favourite three way fantasy with Lisa cast in there as I had just seen her very nice tits, lost in my fantasy and getting close to splattering the back wall of the shower I didn’t hear the bathroom door open and was really surprised when an obviously naked body stepped in the shower behind me…. I knew right away it wasn’t Kate the tits on my back were not high enough and there was two much of them…but before I could do much Kate also naked stepped into the shower in front of me ….saying “we have to wash off this beer and you were taking too long” by this time Lisa had started soaping my back and reaching around occasionally to stroke my cock while Kate started to soap up her self taking a long time on her tits and her smooth shaven pussy….not wanting to be antisocial I turned round to Lisa and said “hello can I help you as you seem to have done me toughly ?” as an answer she just smiled at me and handed me the soap puff and leaned back into the stream of water spreading her legs a little for stability as she did so….the water ran down a fine trim and toned body she must be working out now I thought the water ran between a beautiful set of tits with large very hard nipples across a taught stomach and down between a smooth pussy that looked to nice and puffy with desire….Kate snaked one hand round my body and continued where Lisa had left off stroking my cock and run the other up my legs into the crack of my ass and started worming her finger up my ass hole and said “ what are you waiting for ….use that soap if you want to be out of here before the water goes cold” being the good and dutiful husband that I am I immediately started to soap up Lisa paying close attention to her tits and pussy and when I turned her around to the crack of her ass and the little rose bud I could see with she bent forward and steadied herself against the wall ….I slipped a finger in her pussy a couple of times and ran it up over the nub of her clit making her shiver but not as much as when I ran it back from her lovely looking pussy and popped it into that tight little rose bud…..that was all it took she tightened up on my finger and came right them moaning and shivering….. Kate turned me around and said “lets get the rest of this soap off and don’t you even think that your done yet” …..we rinsed off quickly but not before I knelt down in the shower and gave Kate a quick clit licking almost bringing her off too I then gave Lisa a taste and grabbing my two wet bathing beauties by their butts I pushed them towards the bedroom ….the sight off those two wet asses with a hand on each check got me even harder if possible and I couldn’t resist a quick slap on Lisa’s ass saying “that is part payment you get the rest over my knee later” the rather subdued “yes Mark whatever you want” surprised me got her a second slap on the ass from me and a look of great interest from Kate whose hands where roaming all over her self pinching her nipples rubbing her clit and slipping between those clean shaven folds of her pussy…..when we reached the bedroom I pushed Kate so she fell on the bed backwards and grabbed Lisa by the shoulders I leaned down to her and kissed her …her mouth opened hungrily and her tongue darted expertly around my mouth….I sank slowly onto the edge of the bed until I was sitting bringing her down with me still kissing my hands now fondling those damp tits pinching the nipples lightly and raking my nails over the aureoles giving her goose pimples and making her shiver….. I pulled away pushing her back to standing and took a quick look at Kate her legs were spread wide and she had two fingers of one hand buried in her pussy while the other played lazily with her clit she was staring intently at Lisa and I and said quietly “ go get her Hon” I looked back at Lisa who was staring at my wives clit and then at my cock and licking her lips with quick darts of her tongue …. I grabbed my cock giving my myself a couple of quick strokes before I patted my lap and said to Lisa “ take the position” she surprised me by immediately putting her self across my lap in the proper position for a good spanking……ass high in air with her fingers and toes just touching the floor on either side…. I parted her legs slightly and ran my hands over that most edible ass displayed for me being careful to rim her bud with a moistened finger probing lightly and getting much wriggling and moaning in response ……I swatted both cheeks a couple of swats telling her to “stop wriggling or it would get worse” …. This brought a muffled “yes sir” but if anything increased the wriggling….I started to spank her in earnest then alternating sides and occasionally just rubbing her ass cheeks softly rubbing down the cleft of her ass and fingering her sopping wet pussy…. just I was about to stop I could hear her moaning “more please more” and gave her a couple of real hard swats turning her globes a very pretty red and pink ….Kate was by this time off the bed kneeling between Lisa’s legs staring at her ass and pussy and licking her lips ( she had once told me she had fantasized about eating a another woman’s pussy but had never done anything about it) I caught her attention and then spread Lisa’s legs a little exposing her pussy more to her and then motioned her forward and spread Lisa’s ass cheeks wide ….Kate’s tongue darted out and she bent forward and slipped it like a guided missile right into that spread open pussy…..one of her hands went down to her own pussy to continue her interrupted clit massage and her other went under Lisa to play with her clit ….Lisa spasmed with pleasure and groaned loudly almost squirming off my lap I grabbed her quickly positioned her so she wouldn’t fall off and leaned back to enjoy the show ….I didn’t realize I was whacking my self off until I started to feel my self cum I shot my load all over Lisa’s ass and Kate’s face ….just then I could feel Lisa start to buck on my lapped as she reached a big screaming orgasm that set off Kate’s own and I watched in awe as my wife ate her old friend into a frenzy as she came on her own hand. The wiggling and squirming toppled up from the edge of the bed and we collapsed in a spent heap on the floor…. After a while our breathing came back to normal as hands moved softly over every body part in reach ….Kate licked my cum from Lisa’s ass and Lisa twitched her self round to lick my cum from Kate’s face said “humm that taste nice” and put my half hard cock in her mouth as she said I want the next one all to myself “ I lay back on the floor and Kate came round and sat her swollen pussy hard against my mouth growling out “lick me hard you bastard”

The rest will have to wait until tomorrow I have to do something about this hard-on J